Jan 12 - Soulja Boy Lets Media Take Out, Among Others, Have it via Myspace!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-12-2008, 06:15 PM         #61
Big Dee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sammyboi22 said:
I thought he was signed under collipark. Which would mean that they market his sh*t. He cant himself afford to do the sh*t that he does. Im sure that collipark records gave him a signing bonus and marketed and promoted his sh*t. Just because he produces his own sh*t doesnt mean he does his own marketing.

dude's been out way before the deal. the internet is soulja boy's biggest weapon, and he already had that on lock. all collipark did was basically give that n*gga money for a video.

i'm not a big fan of soulja boy, but i respect his hustle. everybody talks about how dumb he is, but like it or not, he's imposing his will on the game. something "the genious" cant seem to figure out. he's a kid making music for kids. hip hop aint dead - ur childhood is. suck it up gza :applause:
 10 years ago '04        #62
kingofdasouf 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,822 | Props total: 392 392
 turgeont2001 said:
how does this man not know who gza is and call himself a rapper???...he should at least know who helped start this organization and look up to these people for making this oppurtunity possible for him
*edit* at people admitting they dont know who gza is...did no one else listen to liquid swords????....
Ima be real wit u bruh....I know who dem n*ggaz is and all but I wasnt raised on liquid swords, illmatic, built for cuban links, etc....We fu*ked wit Goodie Mobb, Outkast, Scarface, UGK, Ball and G, Luke, Pac, Old No Limit, and Bone Thugs sh*t

Not to say I dont respect what they done for the game but at least for me and my side of town we had our own legends...

If da n*ggaz dont like Soulja Boy then fine, but when they publicly hate on dude they sound like grumpy old men
 10 years ago '04        #63
kingofdasouf 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,822 | Props total: 392 392
 Big Dee said:
hip hop aint dead - ur childhood is. suck it up gza :applause:
:wow::wow::applause::wow::wow:

Dats heat bruh...Im sigg'in dat sh*t ASAP homie....props when they let me give it to you

Last edited by kingofdasouf; 01-12-2008 at 06:22 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #64
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
NY paved the way for hip hop. Wu Tang is one of the greats. So they paved the way for hip hop. They should get respect. Becuse half the people out jock their lyrics and style.
 01-12-2008, 06:43 PM         #65
IRemainRaw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Someone does need to sue mediatakeout - they are jus 100% bullsh*t - and i dont see how theyve gotten away with the slander for so long anyway
 01-12-2008, 06:48 PM         #66
IRemainRaw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
+hes fu*king 17,im sure most of yall woulve reacted the same way if ppl were comin at you left right and centre
 01-12-2008, 07:21 PM         #67
KaeGiacona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 meechy08 said:
I swear to god you a fu*kin f*g**t I have no problem with Wu-Tang but you sound gay as fu*k.

You must be a lame as suburban n*gga if GZA said some sh*t about him then he got every right to get at that n*gga.

Nobody owes anybody for doing something for hip hop. Respect a n*gga as a man not for know dumbsh*t (yes I mean hiphop).

you hiphop head a.ss n*ggas seem like yall praise hiphop more than sh*t that really maters in life.

I wanna see yo bi*ch a.ss in the street. I usually dont get mad when I see n*ggas hatin or puttin down some sh*t cause it dont appeal to you but the sh*t is gettin real outta hand on BX.

BX GOT WAY TO MANY HATERS AND d*ck RIDERS

fu*k GZA, HIPHOP, SOULJA BOY, and MOST OF ALL YOU.:finger:
whatever homie... My original point was souly to say "don't ask for respect from older heads and then come at them."

on the hip hop tip; the only thing that bothered me was home boy saying "some dude named GZA" ... which many cats on here found odd as well. I mean come on ... how do you NOT know who GZA is... whether you like 'em or not.

So you know what call it what you want to call it. Hate, or whatever ... but Gza makes decent music at the least and classic at best ...

Soulja Boy nor anyone else on this site can say sh*t different.

and to top it off Soulja Boy makes utter fu*kin' trash ... fu*k it, get ya' money but don't for a fu*kin' second think you can out rap GZA, or anyone else with a pulse for that matter.

So its whatever, but you want to talk about lame home boy, "I wanna see yo bi*ch a.ss in the street" is fu*kin' lame.

And THIS is why I don't normally post of these sh*t, matter of opinion gets taking out of hand by muthafu*kas like you who for one reason or another have the need to pop sh*t over the internet. So make ya' list homie, whatever that sh*t don't effect me what so ever... I know who I am and I don't need to get bralick(sp?) on the BX to try and prove it.

Peace.

By the way... I ain't mad in the least, I'm just saying what I feel need to be said, and I'm going about my day. Game over.
 10 years ago '04        #68
black ice 2003 
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 13 13
 KaeGiacona said:
whatever homie... My original point was souly to say "don't ask for respect from older heads and then come at them."

on the hip hop tip; the only thing that bothered me was home boy saying "some dude named GZA" ... which many cats on here found odd as well. I mean come on ... how do you NOT know who GZA is... whether you like 'em or not.

So you know what call it what you want to call it. Hate, or whatever ... but Gza makes decent music at the least and classic at best ...

Soulja Boy nor anyone else on this site can say sh*t different.

and to top it off Soulja Boy makes utter fu*kin' trash ... fu*k it, get ya' money but don't for a fu*kin' second think you can out rap GZA, or anyone else with a pulse for that matter.

So its whatever, but you want to talk about lame home boy, "I wanna see yo bi*ch a.ss in the street" is fu*kin' lame.

And THIS is why I don't normally post of these sh*t, matter of opinion gets taking out of hand by muthafu*kas like you who for one reason or another have the need to pop sh*t over the internet. So make ya' list homie, whatever that sh*t don't effect me what so ever... I know who I am and I don't need to get bralick(sp?) on the BX to try and prove it.

Peace.

By the way... I ain't mad in the least, I'm just saying what I feel need to be said, and I'm going about my day. Game over.
hahaha like dude said earlier in this thread
 Scan said:
Soulja Boy won

He already made a bigger impact in the game than GZA ever did.

How am I lying?
 10 years ago '07        #69
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
soulja boy is a joke
 01-12-2008, 07:47 PM         #70
SKINNI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhantomBeatz said:
Danm, why do all these other n*ggas care about soulja boy's music if they don't like it they should just not listen to it. No disrespect but these "Old Heads"(GZA Steve Harvey) and a**holes worrying about someone they 2X older than them is like them old dudes who use to say "Rap music isn't music" or "Back in my Day".
:applause::applause::applause:
 10 years ago '04        #71
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,771 | Props total: 251 251
 ALLSCREWEDUP said:
dont worry he fizzle out with all the other D4L's and young jocs soon enough . . .
You do know Fabo and Shawty Lo are members of D4L
 01-12-2008, 07:49 PM         #72
iHate 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
souljaboytellem.com already outsold wu tang entire discography
 10 years ago '04        #73
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,820 | Props total: 2284 2284
i respect this n*gga for this even tho his music wack he got his words out there now everybody know

point for him them other n*ggas lost steve harvy and that old n*gga from wu played themselves
 01-12-2008, 07:54 PM         #74
BakLykILefSmthn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GZA and Steve Harvey are just made that Soldier Boy Has some Bathing Apes...

01-12-2008, 07:59 PM         #75
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggaz hating the hell out of him. He had to jab back. And soulja boy knows that his fans don't know who the fu*k GZA is, so he can just address him as a nobody(which he has been for the past decade). Mark my words, soulja boy gonna be in this game for a while.
 01-12-2008, 08:01 PM         #76
big hd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wouldn't say it's vulgar, but very weak
 01-12-2008, 08:18 PM         #77
Blue Cartwright 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LoL @ yall gettin' mad that Soljah Boy don't know who GZA is.

Dude was a lil' kid when Liquid Swords.

I DARE a n*gga to tell me that a 7 year old kid was checking for GZA.
 10 years ago '06        #78
daffysm 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 2053 2053
well hes 17 and talkin bout SUPERMANNING THAT HOE.....um yes just a tad vulger
 01-12-2008, 08:39 PM         #79
Calvo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wu tang is the reason hip hop didnt turn into the 90's version of disco
 10 years ago '04        #80
black ice 2003 
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 13 13
 Blue Cartwright said:
LoL @ yall gettin' mad that Soljah Boy don't know who GZA is.

Dude was a lil' kid when Liquid Swords.

I DARE a n*gga to tell me that a 7 year old kid was checking for GZA.
:applause::applause::applause::applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux - December 9?
1400 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy