Jan 12 - Soulja Boy Lets Media Take Out, Among Others, Have it via Myspace!

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-12-2008, 01:54 PM         #41
BigAristotle51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sammyboi22 said:
Easier said than done. Sadly people love the garbage rap so it gets played everywhere. Why cant I go to the bar and hear them play some tracks off the cool or something. Naw they are bumpin cyclone,crank dat,and other wack a.ss tracks.
:applause:
 01-12-2008, 01:54 PM         #42
turgeont2001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how does this man not know who gza is and call himself a rapper???...he should at least know who helped start this organization and look up to these people for making this oppurtunity possible for him
*edit* at people admitting they dont know who gza is...did no one else listen to liquid swords????....

Last edited by turgeont2001; 01-12-2008 at 01:56 PM..
 01-12-2008, 01:57 PM         #43
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 10 years ago '04        #44
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,913 | Props total: 1157 1157
if he really wrote that message...

for one, only managers should really run a famous artist's myspace to make sure the artist doesn't post dumb messages like that.

i pray he did not really type that up...

if this news spreads...he might have just ended his own career. seriously.
 10 years ago '05        #45
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 442 442
 collegeboy58 said:
Why? He is young...n*gga went from Mississippi (state with some of the poorest schools) and moved to Georgia (which isn't much better), he probably didn't pay attention in English class but damn, yall n*ggaz cant give the boy NO credit for his MARKETING skills...I can teach the boy English, teach him how to read and write, but Marketing is a gift, and the kid has it...

You n*ggaz hating on a 17 yr old should cobain yourself...Its other n*ggaz his age and OLDER that talk/speak just like him with no money, probably plottin on ROBBING you....so be thankful this n*gga is inspiring other young kids to do SOMETHING...
Yeah this n*gga got my lil' brother (12 years old) going YAAH! and when he has an F, tell his teacher "Throw Some D's on that bi*ch!"

These are the things he's promoting and marketing to the youth...now I don't dislike Soulja Boy for his marketing ability, it's his msg and his music that is garbage. He's a young n*gga so madd young n*ggas are gonna listen to your music, how you gonna sit here and tell them stupid things like that?
 10 years ago '07        #46
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,328 | Props total: 1124 1124
 kingofdasouf said:
I dont blame dude for defending himself...hell he got a point, regardless of what "hip hop heads" think, he gettin his money right now. Steve Harvey cant say sh*t about vulgar when his old stand up was full of explicit material

Who tha fu*k is another man/woman to tell another person the way they should go about creating concepts and "art"
:applause: :applause: ..... as for GZA he's just made Soulja boy is gettin money and he isnt..... Im not a fan of souljah boy but the n*gga is grindin when it comes to marketing
 10 years ago '06        #47
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
^^^Everyone says hes grindin. He doesnt do anything. he does his dance. Promoters and publicists market for him.
 10 years ago '04        #48
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,171 | Props total: 1631 1631
dude kinda got a point... & aint nothing bad bout speaking on sh*t on a myspace blogg
 01-12-2008, 02:17 PM         #49
choong 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ the GZA sh*t ........WU TANG CLAN AINT sh*t TO fu*k WIT!!!!!!!!
 10 years ago '04        #50
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,171 | Props total: 1631 1631
 Sammyboi22 said:
^^^Everyone says hes grindin. He doesnt do anything. he does his dance. Promoters and publicists market for him.
nah homie, dude produced & wrote everything on his album
 10 years ago '04        #51
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,515 | Props total: 797 797
 LVuittonDon4EVA said:
Yeah this n*gga got my lil' brother (12 years old) going YAAH! and when he has an F, tell his teacher "Throw Some D's on that bi*ch!"

These are the things he's promoting and marketing to the youth...now I don't dislike Soulja Boy for his marketing ability, it's his msg and his music that is garbage. He's a young n*gga so madd young n*ggas are gonna listen to your music, how you gonna sit here and tell them stupid things like that?
So you want to blame a 17 yr old for influencing YOUR 12 yr old brother?? Lets blame 50 for influencing YOUR 12 yr old brother to rob, shoot, and k!ll...Lets blame Eminem for influencing YOUR 12 yr old brother to pop pills...lets blame Snoop for influencing YOUR 12 yr old brother to smoke weed....lets blame Plies for influencing YOUR 12 yr old brother to say "zzzzzz"....its YOUR job to teach....

I hope YOUR brother isn't being taught about life through music, if so, he's destined for failure...You gotta teach him the difference between entertainment and reality...Everybody wanna talk about the msg in HIS music but don't say sh*t about Jay, Wu-tang, or any countless REAL HIP HOP n*ggaz that justify what they say with "this is my life, this is reality"...so why is Soulja Boy any different? Thats his life...failing school, fu*king hoes, doin dances so what do u expect him to rap about??
 01-12-2008, 04:00 PM         #52
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ the GZA line...the truth about his situation lies in the very last paragraph...

He writes, produces, and markets his own music which means he ain’t got to listen NOBODY ($$$).
Like it or not, that's the truth.
 10 years ago '04        #53
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
hey i'm from cleveland and i ain't never heard of D.O.B...... wait yeah i have they sh*t was boo boo they gave my pops they promo sh*t to put up in his barber shop. yea i'm a wu fan but i gotta to a grown man talkin about a 17 yr old but hey he gotta be tested and as far as steve harvey goes its steve harvey enough said vulgar come on steve you one of the most vulgar n*ggas out there homie.
 10 years ago '04        #54
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 LVuittonDon4EVA said:

so u must've missed the part where he said just kidding you know i got all A's stay in school.
 10 years ago '04        #55
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,764 | Props total: 6171 6171
lmao @ comments

@ soulja boy dissin those ohio n*ggaz and Gza old a.ss...dat n*gga old enough 2 be his daddy
 01-12-2008, 05:20 PM         #56
soulja boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no wonder why that old bum gza dont wanna battle soulja boy
he just wanted to get tv time because dude last cd went pancake syrup
 10 years ago '06        #57
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
I thought he was signed under collipark. Which would mean that they market his sh*t. He cant himself afford to do the sh*t that he does. Im sure that collipark records gave him a signing bonus and marketed and promoted his sh*t. Just because he produces his own sh*t doesnt mean he does his own marketing.
 01-12-2008, 05:49 PM         #58
EricD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KnightOfTears said:
He has to understand when you enter the rap game, your sh*t gets tested. Everybody is gonna diss you at some point, then if you survive, they will respect you. But since his music is pure sh*t, I don't think he'll even get that. I could take a sh*t and it would sound better than any of his music. He has no content, and doesn't say a fu*king thing worth hearing in any of his lyrics. How can you honestly take him seriously. The only people buying his record are little young females who wanna fu*k him and think he's fine...or young dudes who want to have the album so the same young girls might fu*k them for having it....lol. It's all bullsh*t.

Talk about majors.luts, man those types of girls p!ss me off.
 10 years ago '04        #59
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,515 | Props total: 797 797
 Sammyboi22 said:
I thought he was signed under collipark. Which would mean that they market his sh*t. He cant himself afford to do the sh*t that he does. Im sure that collipark records gave him a signing bonus and marketed and promoted his sh*t. Just because he produces his own sh*t doesnt mean he does his own marketing.
I'm talking about marketing himself before he got signed...people already knew bout soulja boy way before collipark
 10 years ago '04        #60
black ice 2003 
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 13 13
Lol I hate Soulja Boy as much as the next man but LMAO at GZA That old a.ss man is fu*king worthless lol
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
99 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
177 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy