Jan 12 - Soulja Boy Lets Media Take Out, Among Others, Have it via Myspace!

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
48 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-12-2008, 10:59 AM         #21
SignalSoldier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can see this kid on one of those "Childhood Celebrity" shows where they end up on drugs and or in jail shows in about 8 to 10 years doing 8 to 10 years
 10 years ago '04        #22
YingYangTwinS 
space
space
$1,523 | Props total: 3 3
lmao @ gza a old timer

oldhead rofl

that sh*t had me dyin
 01-12-2008, 11:46 AM         #23
KaeGiacona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twinn said:
you a a**hole. if george bush said "fu*k you" i bet your a.ss wouldnt respect who came before then cant stand yall hard core wu tang / real hip hop heads

No you are the a**hole sir ... thats not even a relevant fu*kin' analogy you idiot. We're talkin' about heads who did the they're fu*kin' thing for hip hop...

you ain't gotta like 'em, but if you don't have alteast SOME respect for Wu your a fu*kin' idiot and probably get down on that Soulja Boy sh*t anyway.
 01-12-2008, 12:04 PM         #24
PhantomBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Danm, why do all these other n*ggas care about soulja boy's music if they don't like it they should just not listen to it. No disrespect but these "Old Heads"(GZA Steve Harvey) and a**holes worrying about someone they 2X older than them is like them old dudes who use to say "Rap music isn't music" or "Back in my Day".
 10 years ago '04        #25
kingofdasouf 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,824 | Props total: 392 392
I dont blame dude for defending himself...hell he got a point, regardless of what "hip hop heads" think, he gettin his money right now. Steve Harvey cant say sh*t about vulgar when his old stand up was full of explicit material

Who tha fu*k is another man/woman to tell another person the way they should go about creating concepts and "art"
 10 years ago '04        #26
biggz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,999 | Props total: 6657 6657
According to some people in this thread, GZA can diss Soulja Boy but Soulja Boy cant diss back?

GZA just took his second L....first 50 owned him now Soulja Boy is letting him have it...
 10 years ago '05        #27
youngspizz05 
space
space
$991 | Props total: 5 5
 collegeboy58 said:
Why? He is young...n*gga went from Mississippi (state with some of the poorest schools) and moved to Georgia (which isn't much better), he probably didn't pay attention in English class but damn, yall n*ggaz cant give the boy NO credit for his MARKETING skills...I can teach the boy English, teach him how to read and write, but Marketing is a gift, and the kid has it...

You n*ggaz hating on a 17 yr old should cobain yourself...Its other n*ggaz his age and OLDER that talk/speak just like him with no money, probably plottin on ROBBING you....so be thankful this n*gga is inspiring other young kids to do SOMETHING...
exactly man
 10 years ago '04        #28
meechy08 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,138 | Props total: 12725 12725
 KaeGiacona said:
No you are the a**hole sir ... thats not even a relevant fu*kin' analogy you idiot. We're talkin' about heads who did the they're fu*kin' thing for hip hop...

you ain't gotta like 'em, but if you don't have alteast SOME respect for Wu your a fu*kin' idiot and probably get down on that Soulja Boy sh*t anyway.
I swear to god you a fu*kin f*g**t I have no problem with Wu-Tang but you sound gay as fu*k.

You must be a lame as suburban n*gga if GZA said some sh*t about him then he got every right to get at that n*gga.

Nobody owes anybody for doing something for hip hop. Respect a n*gga as a man not for know dumbsh*t (yes I mean hiphop).

you hiphop head a.ss n*ggas seem like yall praise hiphop more than sh*t that really maters in life.

I wanna see yo bi*ch a.ss in the street. I usually dont get mad when I see n*ggas hatin or puttin down some sh*t cause it dont appeal to you but the sh*t is gettin real outta hand on BX.

BX GOT WAY TO MANY HATERS AND d*ck RIDERS

fu*k GZA, HIPHOP, SOULJA BOY, and MOST OF ALL YOU.:finger:
 10 years ago '04        #29
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
Soulja Boy won

He already made a bigger impact in the game than GZA ever did.

How am I lying?
 01-12-2008, 12:37 PM         #30
SirSkillz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You gotta give Soulja Boy credit tho. He's that ***** that you love to hate, makin garbage and gettin rich. sh*t's crazy!
 01-12-2008, 12:37 PM         #31
C-Lovely 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaahhhhh bi*ch yyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh
 01-12-2008, 12:38 PM         #32
BigAristotle51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
His music ain't vulgar, but straight up horrible.....n*gga is horrible and his music is horrible. Yaaaahhhhh or whatever the hell that is gets on my damn nerves and they keep playing that B.S.
 01-12-2008, 12:43 PM         #33
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KnightOfTears said:
He has to understand when you enter the rap game, your sh*t gets tested. Everybody is gonna diss you at some point, then if you survive, they will respect you. But since his music is pure sh*t, I don't think he'll even get that. I could take a sh*t and it would sound better than any of his music. He has no content, and doesn't say a fu*king thing worth hearing in any of his lyrics. How can you honestly take him seriously. The only people buying his record are little young females who wanna fu*k him and think he's fine...or young dudes who want to have the album so the same young girls might fu*k them for having it....lol. It's all bullsh*t.

01-12-2008, 12:46 PM         #34
Loose Cannon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who is GZA? I've heard of RZA... not GZA
 10 years ago '07        #35
Three 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,052 | Props total: 1038 1038
soulja boy is gonna get his a.ss beat

lil' punk cant beat up nobody
 10 years ago '06        #36
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
 PhantomBeatz said:
Danm, why do all these other n*ggas care about soulja boy's music if they don't like it they should just not listen to it. No disrespect but these "Old Heads"(GZA Steve Harvey) and a**holes worrying about someone they 2X older than them is like them old dudes who use to say "Rap music isn't music" or "Back in my Day".
Easier said than done. Sadly people love the garbage rap so it gets played everywhere. Why cant I go to the bar and hear them play some tracks off the cool or something. Naw they are bumpin cyclone,crank dat,and other wack a.ss tracks.
 01-12-2008, 01:38 PM         #37
soulja boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
soulja boy new video > wu tangs entire legacy
 01-12-2008, 01:41 PM         #38
soulja boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scan said:
Soulja Boy won

How am I lying?

real talk
u never hear them bums wu tang at the clubs
bi*ches aint dancin tryin to decipher what wu is babblin about
 01-12-2008, 01:44 PM         #39
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scan said:
Soulja Boy won

How am I lying?
u ain't lyin man, I only know of the late O.D.B, RZA, Method Man, GhostFace and
Raekwon.

GZA = broke hating azz n*gga (one of the few unsuccessful members of Wutang)

My point is on these old n*ggaz hating on a mere teenager. I don't think Soulja boy's music is all that good, some of its funny nut mostly pure nonsense. Since Steve Harvey thinks hes Al Sharpton, he needs to get at T.I.'s dumb azz for buying illegal guns, instead of wasting time hating on some 17 kid..
 01-12-2008, 01:52 PM         #40
BigAristotle51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 soulja boy said:
soulja boy new video > wu tangs entire legacy
Might be the funniest sh*t I heard in the last week. Wu-Tang has done more for hip hop then soulja boy has ever or will ever do. I hope he saves up the little bit of money he has and puts it towards his college tuition b/c he will need to go after this little phase is over.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago