Jan 12 - Soulja Boy Lets Media Take Out, Among Others, Have it via Myspace!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
169 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #1
5751 pageviews
100 comments

pfl4life414 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$690 | Props total: 52 52
Jan 12 - Soulja Boy Lets Media Take Out, Among Others, Have it via Myspace!

Seventeen-year-old “Crank That” rapper Soulja Boy recently went to venting via his “claim to fame,” MySpace, denying rumors of him impregnating a nineteen-year-old Atlanta woman by claiming that those rumors are “not true.” He then goes on to address plagiarism claims brought to him by some Ohio band, and acknowledged personal attacks made to him by such celebrities as Steve Harvey with the disc jockey saying [Solja Boy’s music] is “vulgar”. Here is the full message:

Wuz hannan dis ya folk Soulja Boy I just wanna let all my fans know that rumor about me having a baby on the way is not true.. So fu*k that site Mediatakeout And fu*k Bet Black carpet for lying on me! lol

And Oh yeah this is my only Myspace page all the others is fake. And fu*k D.O.B. for lying and saying im joccin them I never heard of them in my life if I leave a comment on ya page and say yo music tight u should take that sh*t as i compliment DUMBASS! And when I come to Ohio I wish yall n*ggaz would try some sh*t I will beat the sh*t out of yall n*ggaz myself

I look around and see alot of haters.. Even famous people who don’t know me. Steve Harvey hating? I mean Damn.. STEVE HARVEY? wtf I grew up watchin this nig*a on TV and he wanna get on radio saying my songs are vulgar and trying to stop me from gettin my paper. I mean damn dude if yo son was out here trying to provide from his family you wouldn’t wont someone trying to stop his success and making up sh*t.

How you gone say some sh*t on Radio where ALOT of people will believe just because of who you are leave your mouth if you didnt make sure it was true? I got old a.ss n*ggaz from Wu-Tang dissin me. Some dude named GZA from Wu-Tang Clan dat was born in 66? lol, who I never met in my life.. I’m like wow..

Don’t hate. INHALE IT IN n*gga BREATHE IT IN! BASK IN IT!

I hate to admit it, that ‘Boy has a point! As much as I dislike most of his music, I wouldn’t go on to spread hateful rumors about him or say that his songs are “vulgar”. And if he did write this, most likely, I surely wouldn’t dissect his savvy Internet speech and come to the conclusion that he’s ghetto or whatever! Who takes MySpace seriously anyway? Again, I’m not really all into his music like that but I avoid (key word) it, somehow. I’m definitely not mad at him though. He writes, produces, and markets his own music which means he ain’t got to listen NOBODY ($$$). So I applaud him for that, him being almost my age and all, achieving already more than I have. He is very young and ultimately, he is going to rebel, that is just apart of growing up. I somewhat respect him for this though … don’t ask me why.

[pic - click to view]

http://www.danewz.com/200 .. t-via-myspace/

100 comments for "Jan 12 - Soulja Boy Lets Media Take Out, Among Others, Have it via Myspace!"

10 years ago '04        #2
pfl4life414 7 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$690 | Props total: 52 52
Damn this lil dude, is upset.
 10 years ago '05        #3
Shirow|M 
space
space
$5,476 | Props total: 0 0
he needs to go back to school if he really wrote this..
 10 years ago '05        #4
blazerock 9 heat pts
space
space
$973 | Props total: 91 91
its funny he's being called vulgar, writes something like this in response... people call his music idiotic, minstrel bafoonery, so his retort is exactly what they say he is?

a spade a spade.

anyone coming in here with the "he's young" -- yall need to cobain yourself before you even type.
 01-12-2008, 09:19 AM         #5
exhilarate 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got old a.ss n*ggaz from Wu-Tang dissin me. Some dude named GZA from Wu-Tang Clan dat was born in 66?
rofl!!
 10 years ago '07        #6
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
dead @ the wu-tang sh*t
 10 years ago '04        #7
KnightOfTears 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,656 | Props total: 489 489
He has to understand when you enter the rap game, your sh*t gets tested. Everybody is gonna diss you at some point, then if you survive, they will respect you. But since his music is pure sh*t, I don't think he'll even get that. I could take a sh*t and it would sound better than any of his music. He has no content, and doesn't say a fu*king thing worth hearing in any of his lyrics. How can you honestly take him seriously. The only people buying his record are little young females who wanna fu*k him and think he's fine...or young dudes who want to have the album so the same young girls might fu*k them for having it....lol. It's all bullsh*t.
 01-12-2008, 09:39 AM         #8
KaeGiacona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah fu*k him for that wu sh*t...

as a young cat you can't ask for respect from the older heads; then turn around and don't give them any.

thats the problem these day dude don't have any respect for who came before...

but still to hear someone young act as if he has never heard of GZA... that blows my mind.

EDIT: fu*k all that, this dude fu*king sucks ... why did I waste my time. @ myself.
 10 years ago '04        #9
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,505 | Props total: 747 747
 blazerock said:
its funny he's being called vulgar, writes something like this in response... people call his music idiotic, minstrel bafoonery, so his retort is exactly what they say he is?

a spade a spade.

anyone coming in here with the "he's young" -- yall need to cobain yourself before you even type.
Why? He is young...n*gga went from Mississippi (state with some of the poorest schools) and moved to Georgia (which isn't much better), he probably didn't pay attention in English class but damn, yall n*ggaz cant give the boy NO credit for his MARKETING skills...I can teach the boy English, teach him how to read and write, but Marketing is a gift, and the kid has it...

You n*ggaz hating on a 17 yr old should cobain yourself...Its other n*ggaz his age and OLDER that talk/speak just like him with no money, probably plottin on ROBBING you....so be thankful this n*gga is inspiring other young kids to do SOMETHING...
 10 years ago '04        #10
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,919 | Props total: 4275 4275
 blazerock said:

a spade a spade.

ditto

and him talking about GZA
 01-12-2008, 09:41 AM         #11
Twinn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GameTight05 said:
you need to go back to school too if you think your grammar is correct
 10 years ago '04        #12
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
lmao @ "some dude named GZA"
 01-12-2008, 09:43 AM         #13
MzGangstaGirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ him dissing people over the internet
 01-12-2008, 09:44 AM         #14
Twinn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KaeGiacona said:
yeah fu*k him for that wu sh*t...

as a young cat you can't ask for respect from the older heads; then turn around and don't give them any.

thats the problem these day dude don't have any respect for who came before...

but still to hear someone young act as if he has never heard of GZA... that blows my mind.

EDIT: fu*k all that, this dude fu*king sucks ... why did I waste my time. @ myself.
you a a**hole. if george bush said "fu*k you" i bet your a.ss wouldnt respect who came before then cant stand yall hard core wu tang / real hip hop heads
 01-12-2008, 10:11 AM         #15
ALLSCREWEDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont worry he fizzle out with all the other D4L's and young jocs soon enough . . .

Call it hate if you want soulja boy, we just fans of rap music who call it how we see it, and your trash n*gga, invest your money right while you gettin it because even you know your days as a teen bop are numbered . . .

Soulja boy is a member on here right???
 10 years ago '04        #16
bigimpulse 
space
space
$197 | Props total: 0 0
soulja boy is the rappin son of buckwheat. he gonna remix ma baby nub like natalie cole did her dads song
 10 years ago '06        #17
kat717 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,538 | Props total: 31 31
he said "Some old dude named GZA"
 10 years ago '04        #18
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,919 | Props total: 4275 4275
 bigimpulse said:
soulja boy is the rappin son of buckwheat. he gonna remix ma baby nub like natalie cole did her dads song
 01-12-2008, 10:46 AM         #19
SignalSoldier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This idiotic tantrum confirms to all those who are mature that this guy has the educational level and IQ of a c*ckatoo. Thankful this bloke is nothing more than a flash in the pan a.ss rapper who's 15 minutes will soon be thankfully over.
 01-12-2008, 10:56 AM         #20
durdysoufpleya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GameTight05 said:
i noticed he got slightly better the more he wrote.
hard to keep up the myspace persona.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy