Jan 8 - Soulja Boy Releases Third Video "Yahh Trick"

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
165 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

How's The Video

Props Slaps
 01-10-2008, 06:54 PM         #101
peacefulwarrior 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SKINNI said:
I CAN RESPECT THE LAST THING U SAID. REAL TALK FAM. HOWEVER EVERYTHING ELSE IS A MOOT POINT. HE RAPS ABOUT WHAT HIS LABEL TELLS HIM NO DIFFERENT THAN A GUY AT BURGER KING MAY BE TOLD TO CLEAN PUKE OUT THE BATHROOM. EVEN IF U OWN UR OWN sh*t U STILL GOT TO ANSWER TO SOMEBODY. HE' S JUST DOIN HIS JOB. HE DIDNT SELL OUT AT OTHERS EXPENSE BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY WE WATCH WHAT WE WANT. MY KIDS WATCH WHAT I ALLOW. PEOPLE BLAME EVERYTHING WRONG WITH THIER KIDS ON EVERYONE BUT THEMSELVES. SOLJA BOY WONT TEACH MY DAUGHTER TO BE IGNORANT BECAUSE SHE DONT LISTEN TO THAT TRASH. HE' S NOT IN THE POSITION TO LEVEL ANYTHING BECAUSE THATS NOT WHAT HE' S PAID TO DO. THEY PAY HIM TO DO SOMETHIN & THATS WHAT HE DOES. IF IT DIDNT SELL THEY WOULD CUT HIM.

I UNDERSTAND UR PERSPECTIVE BUT ITS NOT REALISTIC. SOLJA BOY ISNT RESPONSIBLE FOR TAKING CARE OF AMERICAS KIDS. HE' S RESPONSIBLE FOR TAKN CARE OF HIMSELF. HE' S DOIN A DAM GOOD JOB AT IT TOO. LEGALLY UNLIKE ALOT OF OUR YOUTH. WE HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF OUR OWN & NOT SCREAM AT PEOPLE THAT HAVE NEVER MET US TO BE RESPONSIBLE. THATS REALITY. PROPZ TO U FOR GIVING A SENSABLE & EDUCATED RESPONSE THOUGH BRO. U DONT GET MUCH OF THAT ON HERE
I agree that it is parents' responsibility to raise their children correctly and to expose them to the right kinds of things. Take a look at people like Soulja Boy though. . .He's on the radio, on MTV, BET, and other networks, will probably perform at a halftime show for a major sporting event sometime soon (:sick:) and has, for the most part, already permeated mainstream American culture (:sick:). My point is that despite parents' most concentrated efforts, children will likely be exposed to his music in some fashion multiple times when their parents aren't around (at school, friend's house, etc.). I don't blame Soulja Boy for trying to make a good living, I just think that in his position (in the spotlight) he could take some responsibility for promoting a better message and image. He's in a powerful position, a lot of people listen to him, hopefully he'll realize that, should he choose do so, he can bolster numerous progressive movements rather than simply put the same empty sh*t out on the airwaves. . .but, then again, we are talking about Soulja Boy.:banghead:
 01-10-2008, 09:11 PM         #102
SKINNI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peacefulwarrior said:
I agree that it is parents' responsibility to raise their children correctly and to expose them to the right kinds of things. Take a look at people like Soulja Boy though. . .He's on the radio, on MTV, BET, and other networks, will probably perform at a halftime show for a major sporting event sometime soon (:sick:) and has, for the most part, already permeated mainstream American culture (:sick:). My point is that despite parents' most concentrated efforts, children will likely be exposed to his music in some fashion multiple times when their parents aren't around (at school, friend's house, etc.). I don't blame Soulja Boy for trying to make a good living, I just think that in his position (in the spotlight) he could take some responsibility for promoting a better message and image. He's in a powerful position, a lot of people listen to him, hopefully he'll realize that, should he choose do so, he can bolster numerous progressive movements rather than simply put the same empty sh*t out on the airwaves. . .but, then again, we are talking about Soulja Boy.:banghead:
REAL TALK. BUT AT THE SAME TIME, GOIN ON CAMERA & SPEAKING CERTAIN THINGS WOULD CERTAINLY HURT HIS FAVOR WITH HIS LABEL. U CAN ONLY DO SOO MUCH. I CAN HONESTLY SAY MY DAUGHTERS HAVE NO CLUE WHO SOLJA BOY IS. I MAKE SURE OF THESE THINGS. HE CERTAINLY HAS AN INFLUENCE BUT THEN AGAIN, ANYBODY IN THE SPOTLIGHT DOES. WE CANT EXPECT EVERYONE TO GIVE UP WHAT PUTS FOOD ON THIER TABLE FOR THE SAKE OF PARENTS WHO DONT GOVERN THIER CHILDREN. I TRY TO BE A POSITIVE INFLUENCE ON EVERYONE I ENCOUNTER BUT I STILL DRINK & CLUB. I WONT STOP THAT JUST SO NOBODY SEE S ME DOIN THOSE THINGS. I HAVE TO LIVE MY LIFE AS DOES EVERYONE ELSE
 01-10-2008, 09:33 PM         #103
CANNON A.K.A. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jussn Kredible said:

From the SouljaBoy.Com album. This is the third single.
you should be shot right now
hahahahahahah im just serious:finger:
 10 years ago '05        #104
KingCapo 
space
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 94 94
I might catch hate for this but people like Soulja Boy are necessary because they're fun and innocent instead of od gangsta sh*t.

Anyone else think Soulja Boy & Arab seemed like Juicy J & Dj Paul in that video?
 01-10-2008, 09:56 PM         #105
SKINNI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingCapo said:
I might catch hate for this but people like Soulja Boy are necessary because they're fun and innocent instead of od gangsta sh*t.

Anyone else think Soulja Boy & Arab seemed like Juicy J & Dj Paul in that video?
REAL TALK. PEOPLE ACT LIKE ITS LAME TO HAVE FUN.

ON ANOTHER NOTE...... I CRINGED WHEN U COMPARED THEM TO PAUL & JUICY:sick:
 01-10-2008, 10:34 PM         #106
soulja boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont hate because soulja boy dropped the best cd this century so far
 10 years ago '05        #107
Southerrn Fried 
space
space
$675 | Props total: 21 21
Lol does that action figure throw yall off? He gets respect but in the end i don't have him on regular rotation
 01-10-2008, 10:54 PM         #108
CrunkPopeye2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PIMP SLAP DAT HO

YALL SHUT DA fu*k UP
 10 years ago '04        #109
gutta561 
space
space
space
$909 | Props total: 91 91
song is wack
 10 years ago '06        #110
kat717 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,538 | Props total: 31 31
Hey I'm not mad at him but more the people buying it. But hey atleast he isn't on the news under a sheet or looking for picture!!!
 10 years ago '06        #111
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,451 | Props total: 2645 2645
sh*t is halirous, i remembering hearing this song a long a.ss time ago but sh*t i dont see why yaw faking on him, he makes club music, ill rock the sh*t out of this song at a party, and you know yaw will to, that is what its made for. but soulja girl was just a bi*ch move
 10 years ago '07        #112
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 15 15
 hotsisal_23 said:
that sh*t was funny

yahh bi*ch yahh
yea sh*t was funny
 10 years ago '06        #113
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,340 | Props total: 1419 1419
lol @ dog the bounty hunter on that sh*t
 10 years ago '05        #114
clevel216 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 10 10
Dude Is A Worse Rapper Than Flavor Flav
 10 years ago '07        #115
silenced_shotty 
space
space
$1,502 | Props total: 168 168
when is the b.s. gonna quit? When will the music industry quit letting these half a.ss a**holes put out "music." This fool makes a single that is a hook from start to finish, a bullsh*t shorty track, n another where he's yellin on a track.

Then u have M.I.M.S. who stated "I can get a mil saying nothing on a track..." there is a great problem with the music industry n the fact that they're allowing the lackadasical metality that rap is simple and it's honestly a side hustle. Make a few mil selling sh*t, n retire.

The question is gonna be asked a 2nd time.......When will the b.s. end.....or will we as consumers continue to allow it...

Last edited by silenced_shotty; 01-11-2008 at 10:37 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #116
hansolo79 
space
space
$670 | Props total: 2 2
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
5 pages about soulja boy
 01-11-2008, 12:43 PM         #117
kiarra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 soulja boy said:
dont hate because soulja boy dropped the best cd this century so far
how bout u finish suckin his lil skinny d*ck?
 10 years ago '05        #118
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,410 | Props total: 394 394
Damn KIDS
 01-11-2008, 12:59 PM         #119
SKINNI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 silenced_shotty said:
when is the b.s. gonna quit? When will the music industry quit letting these half a.ss a**holes put out "music." This fool makes a single that is a hook from start to finish, a bullsh*t shorty track, n another where he's yellin on a track.

Then u have M.I.M.S. who stated "I can get a mil saying nothing on a track..." there is a great problem with the music industry n the fact that they're allowing the lackadasical metality that rap is simple and it's honestly a side hustle. Make a few mil selling sh*t, n retire.

The question is gonna be asked a 2nd time.......When will the b.s. end.....or will we as consumers continue to allow it...
CONSUMERS WILL ALLOW WHAT THEY WANT. sh*t WENT GOLD SO AT LEAST HALF A MIL ALLOWING IT
 01-11-2008, 12:59 PM         #120
soulja boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall gonna be requestin the song at the local clubs
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
37 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
150 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
19 hours ago