Jan 8 - Soulja Boy Releases Third Video "Yahh Trick"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
194 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
129 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

How's The Video

Props Slaps
 01-09-2008, 10:10 PM         #81
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 black ice 2003 said:
Thats how u tell that hip hop is dying
YAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH trick YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
 01-09-2008, 10:18 PM         #82
peacefulwarrior 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SKINNI said:
I THINK IF SOMEONE GAVE U A MIL & SAID DO THIS DUMB RAP U WOULD BE ON 106 & PARK NEXT WEEK PERFORMING
Sellout. There are far more important things than money.
 01-09-2008, 10:54 PM         #83
g.o.a.t91 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chicano_Flow said:
Wack, but if its gettin him money props to him, Though i cant help but to notice that the music biz is slowly gettin lazy and losing its creativity, cant believe someone can make money off of just screaming non sense all over the record.
:applause::applause: All that needs to be said is ^^
 10 years ago '04        #84
sinistababy 
space
space
$3,761 | Props total: 89 89
 jake_starrz said:
n*gga stop lyin. u mean to tell me that if u could make money by rapping dumb sh*t like this, u wouldnt do it? its not like the dudes rapping about something mad homo, hes making a fu*kin mockery of rap, but it aint like hes the first whack rapper.
lol I'm not lyin', I wouldn't... Money just don't move me like that...
 01-09-2008, 11:53 PM         #85
djmarkuz91 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yahh bi*ch yahh!!!
 10 years ago '07        #86
*-InfiniMatic-* 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,025 | Props total: 3311 3311
...catchy sh*t, but I rather use my own swagger
 01-10-2008, 12:04 AM         #87
SirSkillz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peacefulwarrior said:
How's he good for the kids? They're gonna grow up dumb as hell if they keep listenin to him.
props
 01-10-2008, 12:08 AM         #88
SirSkillz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djnovafresh said:
we you to say sh*t like this back in the day but we use to say "shut up turd" real fast sh*t use to p!ss people off especially teachers.
hahahahhahahahhhahaha

01-10-2008, 12:42 AM         #89
Christos© 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Timmy > Soulja Boy

Last edited by Christos©; 01-10-2008 at 12:45 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #90
NorthNorthReppa 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 474 474
 sinistababy said:
lol everybody's sayin' "he's getting money" like it justifies him bein' wack... so y'all would do some nonsense to be rich? This song is hilarious but :smh
sh*t man id fu*kin scream this sh*t to sell CD's.
 10 years ago '04        #91
Merle 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 0 0
Lol I had to laugh with this

Throw some D's on that rapport :p :D

Last edited by Merle; 01-10-2008 at 02:35 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #92
sundance 
space
space
$1,777 | Props total: 0 0
i thought it was a nice video .....imo
 01-10-2008, 03:31 PM         #93
SKINNI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sinistababy said:
Nah money don't move me like that... I have something called pride and a conscience and it won't allow me to do some dumb sh*t for a "better life"... rather get an honest way with talent...
PRIDE MAYBE BUT THATS A MATTER OF U & UR OPINION OF UR WORK. U MIGHT FEEL ITS A MASTERPIECE BUT THAT DONT MEAN THE NEXT MAN WILL SO THAT ADDS UP TO OPINION. AS FAR AS CONCIENCE, THERES NOTHIN DISHONEST ABOUT WHAT HE' S DONE. JUST BECAUSE U THINK THE MUSIC IS WACK (I THINK ITS HORRIBLE FOR THE RECORD) THAT DOESNT MAKE IT DISHONEST OR SAY THAT HE DOESNT TAKE PRIDE IN HIS WORK.

HELL ID TAKE PRIDE IN ANY WORK I DID THAT PAID ME FAR ABOVE AVERAGE. U MIGHT NOT DO IT BUT IT CAN EASILY BE SAID THE AVERAGE JOE WOULD. FACT IS, IM SURE U LISTEN TO SOME RAP THAT HAS PLENTY OF ACTIVITY IN IT THAT SHOWS A LACK OF CONCIENCE OR HONESTY. PRIDE EITHER. THAT IS UNLESS U ONLY LISTEN TO CHRISTIAN RAP. IM ORIGINALLY FROM THE MEMPHIS AREA & GREW UP ON ALL THE OLD SCHOOL MEMPHIS sh*t (LOVE IT STILL TODAY) & THAT STUFF SHOWED NONE OF THAT
 01-10-2008, 03:37 PM         #94
SKINNI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peacefulwarrior said:
Sellout. There are far more important things than money.
YEA THATS TRUE BRO. THERE ARE THINGS FAR MORE IMPORTANT BUT ITS SILLY WHEN PEOPLE JUMP ON THAT BANDWAGON PRETENDING THAT THEY DONT NEED MONEY OR LIKE SOMEONE IS WRONG FOR PROSPERING WELL.

WHERE DOES THE SELLOUT COME INTO PLAY ANYWAY. DOES A n*gga HAVE TO ONLY SELL BEAN PIES, HOMEMADE CANDLES, & HAPPY POETRY TO BE "DOWN" OR RAP ABOUT SELLN DOPE, k!llN n*ggaS, & 50 CARS TO BE "REAL". THATS A fu*kED UP REALITY THAT U LIVE IN TO THINK SOMEBODY A SELLOUT BECAUSE HE MAKES HIS TYPE OF RAP & GETS PAID BUT U DONT LIKE IT. I DONT LIKE IT EITHER BUT I AINT A HATER

BTW. WHATS MORE IMPORTANT THAN MONEY TO U
 01-10-2008, 03:47 PM         #95
MyzLuda86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
funny song, i wouldn't listen to it though when I first heard it yesterday all I could say was WOW!
 01-10-2008, 03:52 PM         #96
peacefulwarrior 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SKINNI said:
YEA THATS TRUE BRO. THERE ARE THINGS FAR MORE IMPORTANT BUT ITS SILLY WHEN PEOPLE JUMP ON THAT BANDWAGON PRETENDING THAT THEY DONT NEED MONEY OR LIKE SOMEONE IS WRONG FOR PROSPERING WELL.

WHERE DOES THE SELLOUT COME INTO PLAY ANYWAY. DOES A n*gga HAVE TO ONLY SELL BEAN PIES, HOMEMADE CANDLES, & HAPPY POETRY TO BE "DOWN" OR RAP ABOUT SELLN DOPE, k!llN n*ggaS, & 50 CARS TO BE "REAL". THATS A fu*kED UP REALITY THAT U LIVE IN TO THINK SOMEBODY A SELLOUT BECAUSE HE MAKES HIS TYPE OF RAP & GETS PAID BUT U DONT LIKE IT. I DONT LIKE IT EITHER BUT I AINT A HATER

BTW. WHATS MORE IMPORTANT THAN MONEY TO U
He's a sellout because he raps about what his label tells him to (i.e. stupid sh*t) in order to get paid. He doesn't account for the fact that, by following the requests of his label, he is dumbing down listeners and reinforcing stereotypes against blacks. Basically, as a black kid, he's sold out his image at the expense of blacks and children. If hating these effects of his music makes me a hater, than count me in. What's more important than money to me? How about creating a level playing field among people of different races and social classes. Soulja Boy, or any other well known rapper, is in a position to do this (on MTV, BET, etc), but don't do so because it's not what their labels are paying them for. Don't get me wrong, money's important to me too, but I wouldn't ever want it like that, I won't let that rest on my conscience.
 01-10-2008, 04:08 PM         #97
SKINNI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peacefulwarrior said:
He's a sellout because he raps about what his label tells him to (i.e. stupid sh*t) in order to get paid. He doesn't account for the fact that, by following the requests of his label, he is dumbing down listeners and reinforcing stereotypes against blacks. Basically, as a black kid, he's sold out his image at the expense of blacks and children. If hating these effects of his music makes me a hater, than count me in. What's more important than money to me? How about creating a level playing field among people of different races and social classes. Soulja Boy, or any other well known rapper, is in a position to do this (on MTV, BET, etc), but don't do so because it's not what their labels are paying them for. Don't get me wrong, money's important to me too, but I wouldn't ever want it like that, I won't let that rest on my conscience.
I CAN RESPECT THE LAST THING U SAID. REAL TALK FAM. HOWEVER EVERYTHING ELSE IS A MOOT POINT. HE RAPS ABOUT WHAT HIS LABEL TELLS HIM NO DIFFERENT THAN A GUY AT BURGER KING MAY BE TOLD TO CLEAN PUKE OUT THE BATHROOM. EVEN IF U OWN UR OWN sh*t U STILL GOT TO ANSWER TO SOMEBODY. HE' S JUST DOIN HIS JOB. HE DIDNT SELL OUT AT OTHERS EXPENSE BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY WE WATCH WHAT WE WANT. MY KIDS WATCH WHAT I ALLOW. PEOPLE BLAME EVERYTHING WRONG WITH THIER KIDS ON EVERYONE BUT THEMSELVES. SOLJA BOY WONT TEACH MY DAUGHTER TO BE IGNORANT BECAUSE SHE DONT LISTEN TO THAT TRASH. HE' S NOT IN THE POSITION TO LEVEL ANYTHING BECAUSE THATS NOT WHAT HE' S PAID TO DO. THEY PAY HIM TO DO SOMETHIN & THATS WHAT HE DOES. IF IT DIDNT SELL THEY WOULD CUT HIM.

I UNDERSTAND UR PERSPECTIVE BUT ITS NOT REALISTIC. SOLJA BOY ISNT RESPONSIBLE FOR TAKING CARE OF AMERICAS KIDS. HE' S RESPONSIBLE FOR TAKN CARE OF HIMSELF. HE' S DOIN A DAM GOOD JOB AT IT TOO. LEGALLY UNLIKE ALOT OF OUR YOUTH. WE HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF OUR OWN & NOT SCREAM AT PEOPLE THAT HAVE NEVER MET US TO BE RESPONSIBLE. THATS REALITY. PROPZ TO U FOR GIVING A SENSABLE & EDUCATED RESPONSE THOUGH BRO. U DONT GET MUCH OF THAT ON HERE
 10 years ago '07        #98
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,382 | Props total: 1054 1054
i took my report card and got all f's and i told my teacher throw some d's on it, souljaboy is the anti-christ of hip-hop
 01-10-2008, 04:26 PM         #99
wiseguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Soulja Boy Sets New Record

by THEPREMIER

THURSDAY JANUARY 10, 2008

17 year old Soulja Boy, real name DeAndre Way, has everything a teenager could want. Flocks of 'soulja girls' following his every move, a high selling debut album, and a dance known worldwide. Soulja Boy has recieved praise from hip hop's top MC's, such as Scarface, and his latest accomplishment is bound to garner more attention to the young man. S. Beezy, as he calls himself, has officially made history.

Interscope Records announced that he has soared past 3 million digital downloads for the smash single 'Crank That (Soulja Boy)'. Although critics have slammed the song for it's repetitive, simple chorus and alleged s3xual meaning, the song has gained unstoppable popularity. The single has been tightly gripping the number one spot on Billboard's Hot 100 chart for seven weeks straight, also breaking Billboard's record of highest amount of digital downloads.

In addition, the instructional dance video for the song has been viewed 22,000,000 times and the video for the single "Soulja Girl" (featuring I-15) 11,000,000 times. Soulja Boy's MySpace page has recorded 27,000,000 profile views and 31,000,000 audio streams. Despite the success of 'Crank That', his debut album Souljaboytellem.com has only sold 658,000 copies, just breaking the Gold RIAA certification.

...with that said this video and song is still a joke but its definitely not the first and wont be the last to surface in the hip hop industry.

Last edited by wiseguy; 01-10-2008 at 04:27 PM..
 01-10-2008, 05:37 PM         #100
c_vlasak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol my bro told me bout this song, had me dying the first time i heard it, didn't believe sh*t was real.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
14 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
13 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
70 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy