REAL fu*kING HIP HOP!!!

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-11-2008, 03:25 PM         #361
Rakeem  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
X-Ecutioners - Live From The PJs (ft. Ghostface, Trife & Black Thought)

Black Moon - Stay Real

The D.O.C. - Mind Blowin' (Remix) Post Accident Video Clip

MC Eiht - All For The Money
 01-11-2008, 06:21 PM         #362
ceo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dead Prez - Hip Hop

Black Star - Definition

Mr Mike - Where's Ya Love

Last edited by ceo; 01-11-2008 at 06:27 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #363
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,551 | Props total: 15090 15090
 Mysonne said:
Shout out to my n*gga Timdog you know what's hip hop is all about. sh*t this is our music our history. I'll start my own thread well make it 100 pages of pure heat that real n*ggas can feels without any crying or bi*ching, Celly Cell to Talib.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mysonne again.
 01-12-2008, 12:10 PM         #364
DJ QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
Well shut it down then your idea of hip hop doesn't mean that's everyone's idea of hip hop. I hate n*ggas like that's always saying what's hip hop and what's not. Man it's all of ours the different areas and regions. I grew up on all of this it's all hip hop. Not just backpack music or n*ggas nobody ever heard of. If you delete the thread that's hella selfish nobody personally own hip hop or can say just cuz they don't like something that it's not hip hop. If you don't like it don't click it. Skip the post i spent over 12 hours of my own fu*king time to post sh*t for n*ggas just on GP. That's why i posted so much different types of sh*t cuz it's something for everything not just you . you think i posted all these song for your personal enjoyment, n*gga giving me props saying it's real hip hop and thanking me for taking them back. Last i remembered you hit me up on myspace asking me to support your thread. If you never hit me up i wouldn't even posted here word up.

You close this thread i'll open my own and start all over and i will allow any n*gga to post what he feels is real hip hop..Not what i think.If i don't post in this thread it wouldn't be as big as it got so do what you have to do. I posted 80% of the post in this thread ungrateful a.ss n*ggas.
evrything you had from west to east was real hip hop but you gotta draw a line and i did hit you up and i will again because 99% of what you on im on but master P and young buck is a no no and you should know that. its unwritten guidlines we follow and those two arent in em. anything from under 2000 except master p can damn near be considered hip hop or classic rap but it wasnt until maste p came along n*ggas started using the term''REAL HIP HOP'' BECUASE OF THE sh*t HE WAS DOING. we all make mistakes but just chalk it up. i shouldve been more clear on the thread instrcutions. i wouldnt care if someone put another bad creation in here or raven symones old sh*t but not master p. he clearly did it to get rich and never gave a fu*k about the quality of the music and he has said so many times. thats like putting bow wow in this thread and saying bkuz he was out back then he qualifies. and young buck i aint got nothing against him but creatively its nothing there man. its nothing that diffrentiats him from anybody or anything. and thats also what makes hip hop idenity
 10 years ago '07        #365
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,578 | Props total: 43731 43731
wow i just now saw this thread.

93 till infinity >>>

man that sh*t was refreshing.
 10 years ago '05        #366
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
U.M.C.'s- Blue Cheese
 01-12-2008, 05:01 PM         #367
DaddyF@tSax  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ QUIK said:
evrything you had from west to east was real hip hop but you gotta draw a line and i did hit you up and i will again because 99% of what you on im on but master P and young buck is a no no and you should know that. its unwritten guidlines we follow and those two arent in em. anything from under 2000 except master p can damn near be considered hip hop or classic rap but it wasnt until maste p came along n*ggas started using the term''REAL HIP HOP'' BECUASE OF THE sh*t HE WAS DOING. we all make mistakes but just chalk it up. i shouldve been more clear on the thread instrcutions. i wouldnt care if someone put another bad creation in here or raven symones old sh*t but not master p. he clearly did it to get rich and never gave a fu*k about the quality of the music and he has said so many times. thats like putting bow wow in this thread and saying bkuz he was out back then he qualifies. and young buck i aint got nothing against him but creatively its nothing there man. its nothing that diffrentiats him from anybody or anything. and thats also what makes hip hop idenity
I swear to God I hate bi*ch a.ss n*ggas like you...you can't tell someone what type of Hip-Hop they listen to is right or wrong...It's your thread titled "Real Muthafu*kin' Hip-Hop" but expect people to post what they feel what real muthafu*kin' Hip-Hop is...this is a forum and you posted a thread hoping for replies so don't get mad when someone posts some sh*t you don't like..I thought this was established...Aye, Mysonne start that other thread...I'm a n*gga that respect everything from Underground to Mainstream..East to West..I'll contribute.

Last edited by DaddyF@tSax; 01-12-2008 at 05:05 PM..
 01-12-2008, 07:42 PM         #368
Rakeem  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Channel Live - Mad Izm (Feat. KRS-One)

Main Source - Just Hangin' Out

Beastie Boys - Intergalatic
 10 years ago '07        #369
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
Lost Boyz - Lifestyles of the rich and shameless
 10 years ago '07        #370
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
Ice Cube Check Yo Self
 10 years ago '07        #371
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
Ice Cube You Know How We Do
 10 years ago '07        #372
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
Cypress Hill How i could just k!ll a man
 10 years ago '07        #373
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
The Notorious B.I.G. - Warning
 10 years ago '07        #374
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
The Roots - You Got Me
 10 years ago '07        #375
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
Special Ed I got it made
 01-13-2008, 06:51 AM         #376
DaddyF@tSax  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GOOD SH!T FROM ALL REGIONS

Ghostface k!llah ft. Raekwon - Daytona 500

Warren G ft. Crucial Conflict - Dollars Make Sense

P.S.D. Tha Drivah - What It Is

Cypher Between Kanye & Mos Def

Consequence - Uncle Raheim

Dubee - My Thang

Kool G. Rap - Cannon Fire

Last edited by DaddyF@tSax; 01-13-2008 at 06:52 AM..
 01-13-2008, 03:25 PM         #377
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

my sh*t

01-20-2008, 09:23 AM         #378
malikmoore9  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Beast from the east lost boyz and canibus
 01-20-2008, 09:48 AM         #379
DJ_critikaL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 02-02-2008, 04:11 AM         #380
DJ QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:D:applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy