*Official BCS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME Thread: LSU vs. Ohio State, 8:00 EST (FOX)*

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
165 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

LSU OR Ohio State For BCS Title
LSU Tigers 22 62.86%
Ohio State Buckeyes 13 37.14%
Voters: 35. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 01-07-2008, 11:25 PM         #361
-Scar- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SouthKingpin said:
If OSU and USC are so good how bout they throw a conference championship game in their week a.ss schedules.... win that then they can be in a championship....

Mind You We Knocked Off Ranked Opponents In Our Own Conference....Slow Ya Roll......
 10 years ago '06        #362
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,304 | Props total: 445 445
 Big Bad Boss said:

[pic - click to view]

01-07-2008, 11:26 PM         #363
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
way to many mistakes, o well it is what it is.............

5 personal foul penalties
dropped TD pass
false start penalty forcing backing us up to a 2nd and 10 rather than a 2nd and 5 therefore making us kick a FG
poor tackling
and o yea Boeckman sucks
 10 years ago '06        #364
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
^^^thats what the sec did to ohio state..

true story..that guy in the green is from alabama and he moved to columbus 3 month before the video was filmed...and the old man is a life long ohio native
 10 years ago '06        #365
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
Nice to see a Realistic OSU and Big 10 fan. Theres not many up there
 10 years ago '05        #366
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 canal_boys said:
i'm a diehard buckeye fan and i will now admit that the sec is the best confrence in the nation and kentucky and florida would have beaten us tonight and alabama,tennessee,alabama would be great match-ups..

last year was no fluke but after this year i must admit that the sec has better football minds and swaggers...their players have more heart for the game and are more focus when their on the biggest stage..

this is due to coaching..the ohio stage university has lost its swagger along with its big 10 confrence

ohio state has became too much of a well oil machine in creating revenue and getting players to the nfl that it lost its love for the game and its university along with its swaggers..

jim tressel is an old coach that is lost when it comes to the evolution the football schemes and he lack the fire that burns inside all sec coaches..
he is a very good coach but quite overated when it comes to playing better football minds from the sec due to his unevolved offensive playcalling..

his staff is too old school and his defensive coordinator(jim heacock) is the most overated coach in all of college football...and his gameplan and arrogance has exposed him..

jim tressel still has a chance to salvage his reputation..if he removes the sweatervest and push aside his christian philosophy of handling situation and grow the balls to wipe the slate clean and replace his staff members and bring in young football mind from across the country..
U sound like a damn idiot...."more heart for the game" bullsh*t.....

Ohio State will be back, congrats to LSU
 10 years ago '05        #367
pwayne 19 heat pts19
space
space
$4,140 | Props total: 0 0
Does that mean Kentucky is finally getting respect?
 10 years ago '04        #368
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 170 170
see my 2 football teams are in the b10 (mich) and sec (tenn)... michigan handles the sec more often than not when they match up... the rest of the big 10 doesnt.. and as a conference they are terrible... the conference hasnt evolved and the sec is the top dog top to bottom...

Sec >>>> ____
 10 years ago '05        #369
K.B. 
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
nah idk if dude is an idiot but he is right about the heart and desire that is in southern football. this sh*t is more than a game to us down here its a way of life and has been for a very long time.
 10 years ago '06        #370
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
 K.B. said:
nah idk if dude is an idiot but he is right about the heart and desire that is in southern football. this sh*t is more than a game to us down here its a way of life and has been for a very long time.
When you dont have a professional team to root for....College is everything. Bama fans has been at a state of depession for the past 6 years :banghead::banghead:
 10 years ago '06        #371
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
U sound like a damn idiot...."more heart for the game" bullsh*t.....

Ohio State will be back, congrats to LSU
i know they will be back but can they best the sec..
ohio state can go to the bcs championshp every year but they will always face the best sec team in that game...i mean i love osu but i'm trying to be realistic ...do you think we can beat the sec team thats in the bcs game next year???
 10 years ago '06        #372
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
 Gmitch528 said:
see my 2 football teams are in the b10 (mich) and sec (tenn)... michigan handles the sec more often than not when they match up... the rest of the big 10 doesnt.. and as a conference they are terrible... the conference hasnt evolved and the sec is the top dog top to bottom...

Sec >>>> ____
agreed completely..i'm wondering why michigan always smash their sec opponent but ohio state always lose..i think the big 10 needs to be clease and beaten for it to evolve for the better..
 10 years ago '05        #373
pwayne 19 heat pts19
space
space
$4,140 | Props total: 0 0
Michigan didn't smash Florida, it was close game than Ohio State vs LSU. In my opinion Michigan may gotten beat if it wasn't Carr's last game. Florida's defense was suspect anyways.
 10 years ago '04        #374
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 170 170
 pwayne said:
Michigan didn't smash Florida, it was close game than Ohio State vs LSU. In my opinion Michigan may gotten beat if it wasn't Carr's last game. Florida's defense was suspect anyways.

michigan had a chance to win big they fumbled twice at the 5...
 01-08-2008, 12:11 AM         #375
Jayborne23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LSU played well, they were my favorite all year until this game. I just wanted Ohio State to win to stop all of the SEC d*ckridery. Oh well, the better team won.

All hell might break loose with the AP. Just give LSU the championship. How can you legitamately give teams based on how they finished the season when you put the BCS in place to stop the split championships? If Georgia should get #2 votes, not #1. It's amazing how they k!lled USC all year, then suddenly they make a case for #1. I think they want to stir up sh*t more than really believe that.
 10 years ago '06        #376
Xaiv 149 heat pts149
space
space
$4,280 | Props total: 2189 2189
 10 years ago '07        #377
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
congrats to LSU, but act like you guys been there before.
 10 years ago '06        #378
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 rag621 said:
I can see Georgia been in the NC game, only if they don't lose to teams like Tennessee and South carolina
How did this get in this thread, when I posted it in the OSU-LSU Gameday thread???
 10 years ago '05        #379
K.B. 
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
fu*k acting like we been their b4. we just won the national title and the whole state of louisiana gonna celebrate all night long. people talked sh*t about us and we the champs so fu*k anybody who dont like it.
 10 years ago '06        #380
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,613 | Props total: 2237 2237
You OSU n*ggas sound like an old school break dance group. The muthafukkin Spinmasters. n*ggas are tryna spin this L a hundred different ways. A loss is a loss, give up the ghost.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
33 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
148 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
46 comments
24 hours ago