Why Lil Boosie and Wayne never made a track/MT together

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #21
unstoppable589 
space
space
space
$729 | Props total: 0 0
for everybody saying that wayne and boosie dont get along... watch this years hip hop awards when boosie was performing wipe it down.. its clear that they are cool
 10 years ago '06        #22
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
That's a good @55 question fam! From my knowledge on da situation, both of them are Louisiana "Living Legends". They both have been putt'n it down since their early teens & are well beloved in da south. They both have similar histories as far as music goes. They both were da youngest 2 put it down 4 they click.

Boosie comes from dat BR he was discovered by C-Loc a BR Legend & was signed to da Camp in his early teens(just like Wayne wit CMR) b4 Loc did a bid in da Pen. When Loc got locked up Boosie made a "Power Move" & got wit Trill Ent. At da same time rumors were swirl'n dat Boosie was in a position 2 sign wit Cash Money, but I don't know what happened 2 dat.

As far as what dude talk'n bout about Boosie don't respect Wayne IDK what he talk'n bout. Wayne & Boosie have done several shows 2gether & phuck wit each other(no homo) 2 my knowledge. Boosie has shouted out Weezy on a couple tracks & he shouted him out on da BET Hip Hop awards after his performance.

Last edited by AF1PIMPN; 01-08-2008 at 01:30 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #23
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
 CheezyDoDo said:
Shut the fu*k up a.ss hole
cuz Ti,Jeezy,And weezy like brothers from another.Boosie and wayne was repping eachother hard at the bet hiphop awards and boosie was in the 100 million dollar video.So stfu on sh*t you dont know.Weezy and Bossie never collab because its js one of those things that never happened.

Its like cash money and no limit never collabed but they had no beef

i can see a weezy feature on a boosie track

I thought dat was Boosie at da money truck, but it went so fast I wasn't sure.
 10 years ago '04        #24
Lil Biz 75 heat pts75
space
space
$4,095 | Props total: 922 922
 unstoppable589 said:
for everybody saying that wayne and boosie dont get along... watch this years hip hop awards when boosie was performing wipe it down.. its clear that they are cool
exactly...wayne throws up tha "L" at boosie...4 Lousiana and boosie throws da duece up and smiles....BUT...boosie was mad at wayne 4 a min cuz wayne wouldn't do a song wit tha n*gga....u remember Boosie alwayz throw wayne name n a song or two...then next thing you kno wayne was n an interview and was like who is Lil Boosie....dat pissed Boosie off....so on his cd..tha song called "movies" is about weezy
 10 years ago '04        #25
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,532 | Props total: 275 275
 Bourbon Finest said:
n*gga boosie the sh*t all in the south man.

i go all the way to FL. and n*gga be bumping boosie
n*ggas in B-more bump Boosie also
 10 years ago '04        #26
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
n*ggas up here in Flint & Detroit got love boosie, he a real n*gga. He came to down here a bunch of times and was chillin with n*ggas smokin outside in the parking lot, runnin thru hoes in his limo. And to be honest don't too many rappers come here n*ggas feel that sh*t, but boosie that n*gga. Same for Juvenile, Jada when they come here.
 10 years ago '04        #27
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
 J. Jones04 said:
n*ggas up here in Flint & Detroit got love boosie, he a real n*gga. He came to down here a bunch of times and was chillin with n*ggas smokin outside in the parking lot, runnin thru hoes in his limo. And to be honest don't too many rappers come here n*ggas feel that sh*t, but boosie that n*gga. Same for Juvenile, Jada when they come here.
plus Bg..dat n*gga lives in Detroit
 10 years ago '04        #28
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Don Peru said:
First of all dumbass....u need to watch how u talking.....its no need for all the bullsh*t language....by trying to talk all hardbody, ur doing nothing more than proving that you a soft a.ss lame in reality.....and by the way

Cashmoney and No Limit did have beef.....if you knew anything about their situation, there have been many different problems between the two camps....if you KNEW ANYTHING, you would know that Cashmoney used to have a rapper by the name of Yellaboy rhyming in their camp....Yellaboy used to date Mystical's sister and Mystical later accused him of k!lling her.....if u knew anything, Mystikal made plenty of songs about this guy.....AND GUESS WHAT...YELLA BOY got murdered! So for u to say that there was never ANY beef between the two camps is flat out ignorant....dont speak on things u dont know....

by the way....i can tell you fake as fu*k....you actually defending a rapper who doesn't give a sh*t about you or your community.....real n*ggas know that T.I./Jeezy don't respect Wayne....they be throwing him subliminals ALL the time.....you just can't see it cuz you a fake a.ss lame...just like ur favorite rapper....FACE REALITY and get Waynes d*ck out your mouth and out of your Avy you confused nerd
as far as the beef between no limit and cash money i dunno icant speak buh i do know for a fact wayne call Tip his brotha and Ti was even at lil wayne bday party down here in miami and wayne and Ti came to Jeezy's bday party in Atl so u dunno wtf u talkin bout cuz subliminals dont mean sh*t...

Jeezy not gunna do a song with a n*gga he got a problem i guarantee and Tip will call ya a.ss out as well just like he did luda and how he stole off on Chaka zula so if it was a situation between him and wayne i wud think u wudda heard something by now..All 3 of them n*ggaz have been touring together all over Fla and making appearances with each other so you reaching hard..
 01-08-2008, 10:09 PM         #29
Weggie Kush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Weezy & Turk >> Weezy & Boosie
 10 years ago '04        #30
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
 BlaznHizzle said:
fu*k would wayne wanna do a mixtape with someone who got no following??
it would be good for boosie, bad for wayne..
They worship Boosie in Mississippi. IMO his voice is terrible.
 10 years ago '06        #31
~SHYNE~ 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,691 | Props total: 367 367
Boosie is wack,real street cat or not,doesnt mean you make great songs...
 10 years ago '04        #32
TATERL 
space
space
$106 | Props total: 0 0
"The Carter III is coming in 2008. I don't want to give no months, no date," he said. "I got a gang of singles [on Carter III]. [It's] produced by my homeboy Diesel. He's also a Young Money affiliate. He's down with us. He's a producer/singer/engineer. He does it all. I have my artist featured on the song. Her name is Chanell. We already have a remix featuring Brisco and Lil' Boosie."(Wayne first single Showtime)
 10 years ago '07        #33
804SPLITP 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$524 | Props total: 76 76
 TATERL said:
"The Carter III is coming in 2008. I don't want to give no months, no date," he said. "I got a gang of singles [on Carter III]. [It's] produced by my homeboy Diesel. He's also a Young Money affiliate. He's down with us. He's a producer/singer/engineer. He does it all. I have my artist featured on the song. Her name is Chanell. We already have a remix featuring Brisco and Lil' Boosie."(Wayne first single Showtime)
Ight so there u have it should have known it was only a matter of time wonder how that sh*t sound.
 10 years ago '07        #34
khowell22 
space
space
space
$37 | Props total: 0 0
both hot n*ggas talking bout wayne aint a street n*gga and n*gga dont know that Birdman been selling drugs since way back in the day before cash money and he grew up around B G and we all know he hood as they come so even though he was rapping he still was around the sh*t Just look at TURK but anyways I dont know if tehy dont like each other or not but i dont think they flows would go together for a whole mixtape but maybe a couple songs.
 10 years ago '04        #35
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
Yea Gizzle get love up here too. I remember he ran wayne away from his own concert when him, T.I. & Jeezy was on tour together. They was hoein wayne on the radio.
 10 years ago '07        #36
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 194 194
I'm waitin to hear Showtime and I hope it's not the same song that already got leaked. Boosie and Brisco on it is a good look.
 10 years ago '04        #37
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
brisco = most annoying rapper from down here
 10 years ago '04        #38
gutta561 
space
space
space
$909 | Props total: 91 91
 Don Peru said:
First of all dumbass....u need to watch how u talking.....its no need for all the bullsh*t language....by trying to talk all hardbody, ur doing nothing more than proving that you a soft a.ss lame in reality.....and by the way

Cashmoney and No Limit did have beef.....if you knew anything about their situation, there have been many different problems between the two camps....if you KNEW ANYTHING, you would know that Cashmoney used to have a rapper by the name of Yellaboy rhyming in their camp....Yellaboy used to date Mystical's sister and Mystical later accused him of k!lling her.....if u knew anything, Mystikal made plenty of songs about this guy.....AND GUESS WHAT...YELLA BOY got murdered! So for u to say that there was never ANY beef between the two camps is flat out ignorant....dont speak on things u dont know....

by the way....i can tell you fake as fu*k....you actually defending a rapper who doesn't give a sh*t about you or your community.....real n*ggas know that T.I./Jeezy don't respect Wayne....they be throwing him subliminals ALL the time.....you just can't see it cuz you a fake a.ss lame...just like ur favorite rapper....FACE REALITY and get Waynes d*ck out your mouth and out of your Avy you confused nerd
Does anyone find this whole post Ironic

This n*gga does not know a god damn thing

Last edited by gutta561; 01-11-2008 at 09:08 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #39
adh56 
space
space
$1,469 | Props total: 9 9
They about to do the remix to Showtime together.
 10 years ago '07        #40
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
 gutta561 said:
Does anyone find this whole post Ironic

This n*gga does not know a god damn thing
i know thats why i ddint respond to his stupid a.ss
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy