1/12/08 - AFC Divisional Playoff Game: Jaguars @ Patriots, 8:00 EST (CBS)

most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
151 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
43 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
184 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #81
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,232 | Props total: 541 541
 Mcmasterlock said:
This is the playoffs not the regular season
and Brady is even better in the playoffs (12-2)...bring facts b4 u start to hate
 10 years ago '06        #82
jj01 
space
space
$44,936 | Props total: 4619 4619
if moss gets smothered by this dude, welker will go off. sh*t they receiving core is fu*kin great, stallworth aint even really go off yet, they have too many weapons. the jags will get frustrated and will go down.
 10 years ago '07        #83
Welcome2DaBay 
space
space
space
$281 | Props total: 0 0
be real, i'd love to see the Patriots lose just as much as the next person...but they got this
 01-11-2008, 03:25 PM         #84
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K. Fraze said:
check the power rankings for this year n the 05 season, n see the kinda sh*t ppl type up when we're winning

but trust me, this will be a close game... we are VERY capable of beating these dudes
05 you n*ggas was getting clowned, you had the better record and got destroyed, even with Garrard's wack a.ss filling in. Then last year, Brady had no receivers and the bi*ch a.ss dudes Spicer and Mathis and the sh*t talkers NOW were getting smashed THEN so imagine now what will happen. :wow:

Only way it was a close game is because the refs gave the ball back after Garrard throws a pick and other biased sh*t to help your weak QB

Last edited by smokeweed101.; 01-11-2008 at 03:27 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #85
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 Rique said:
I think the Jags got this W
then your an idiot...
 10 years ago '05        #86
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
what ppl dont seem to understand is its crunch time, and you do not wanna be on the other side of the line when Brady, Moss, Welker, etc, get in that mode....Jags gonna get run over, and it aint even gonna be pretty...
 10 years ago '05        #87
K. Fraze 
space
space
$870 | Props total: 0 0
 smokeweed101. said:
05 you n*ggas was getting clowned, you had the better record and got destroyed, even with Garrard's wack a.ss filling in. Then last year, Brady had no receivers and the bi*ch a.ss dudes Spicer and Mathis and the sh*t talkers NOW were getting smashed THEN so imagine now what will happen. :wow:

Only way it was a close game is because the refs gave the ball back after Garrard throws a pick and other biased sh*t to help your weak QB

it took me 2 posts to realize you're a bonified hater... in 05 we had leftwich in the pocket vs them... BIG difference now
 10 years ago '05        #88
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 urmys3xylady22 said:
The Jaguars are the most Balanced Team in the Nfl on Both Sides of the ball
No, the Patriots are, I cant believe you actually think that, the only way they balanced is their offense sucks just as much as their defense.....
 10 years ago '05        #89
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 {XtoDaZ} said:
and Brady is even better in the playoffs (12-2)...bring facts b4 u start to hate
and he aint never had a weapon like randy in the playoffs, these are two of the best at their positions in big game situations, this whole thread is a.ssanine(sp?)...
 10 years ago '05        #90
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 K. Fraze said:
it took me 2 posts to realize you're a bonified hater... in 05 we had leftwich in the pocket vs them... BIG difference now
and we didnt have randy as a WR in 05, so youre point is what exactly?

I can understand you wanna root for your team, but c'mon, seriously, if they win you can brag all you want, but you're just making yourself sound stupid, they ain't gonna win, dont let these dudes who just wanna see the pats fall hype you up, it aint gonna happen, be happy the jags made it this far...
 10 years ago '06        #91
Nugen2384 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 0 0
This is like the 1 trillionth thread about the Jags upsetting the Pats. You n*ggas and your wishful thinking.:rolleyes:
 10 years ago '05        #92
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
word, whats going on is they tryin to play the lottery so that if the jags do win, and thats a big if, they can come on here like I called it, and ppl will think their cool or sumtin, these kids need to take a seat....
 10 years ago '05        #93
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
Watch what he does to the Jags, then say that...
 10 years ago '04        #94
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,232 | Props total: 541 541
 Maroon_Tiger said:
hes not unstoppable lately in the playoffs
yea but those loses came with Caldwell, Givens, and Branch as his WR's...look @ his receiving core now...your boy Peyton still has more losses in the playoffs
 01-11-2008, 04:00 PM         #95
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K. Fraze said:
Really? Explain in 06 when you had Garrard (As well as the refs to erase his INTs) Spicer's bi*ch a.ss, Midget Jones Drew, as well as every other relevant player you have today.

We had....lets see.....Caldwell, Gaffney and a bunch of losers and Brady still k!lled your secondary. Its not being a hater it is being realistic if you were a fan of the Colts I would give some thought but the Jags suck.
 01-11-2008, 04:04 PM         #96
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .Hafestos. said:
and we didnt have randy as a WR in 05, so youre point is what exactly?

I can understand you wanna root for your team, but c'mon, seriously, if they win you can brag all you want, but you're just making yourself sound stupid, they ain't gonna win, dont let these dudes who just wanna see the pats fall hype you up, it aint gonna happen, be happy the jags made it this far...
:D Tell n*ggas what it is out here.

He should be happy Mike Tomlin is a f*g, because the old Steelers coach wouldn't have went out to these clowns.
 01-11-2008, 04:05 PM         #97
djsmellie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hate the pats will all my heart and soul but iam gonna keep it real iam not gonna bet against them until the lose a game
 10 years ago '05        #98
SLiKK_KiD 
space
space
space
$2,835 | Props total: 0 0
 .Hafestos. said:
and he aint never had a weapon like randy in the playoffs, these are two of the best at their positions in big game situations, this whole thread is a.ssanine(sp?)...

sometimes you cant factor in history, cuz if you look at it the pats have been in a lot of close games lately, earlier in the season were all the blowouts,so i think the jags might be able to pull it out, who knows, its a coin toss to me. its gonna be a really good game.
 10 years ago '04        #99
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
what a hater

Jax went to Pitt and beat them twice in like 3-4 weeks

attention is deserved...as for the big games part... how was last weeks game not big??? Im trying to remember when any playoff game wasnt a big game..
 10 years ago '05        #100
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Don't see it happening. And UCF sucks
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
23 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
60 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
269 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
63 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
81 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
107 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
103 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy