1/12/08 - AFC Divisional Playoff Game: Jaguars @ Patriots, 8:00 EST (CBS)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
191 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
113 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-10-2008, 10:58 PM         #41
newport shortz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ESPN is mad gay tho... They always looking for something out of nothing talking about that asterisk thats been on the power rankings on our site since week 2-3 whichever week the spygate drama came out.
 01-11-2008, 10:05 AM         #42
jordanshoes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They are not gonna be their toughest opponent of the year Jags are gonna play bad in a big game like they always do. Jags went from underrated to the most overrated team in the league cause all the media hopped on their nuts for some reason. And the whole sh*t with Fred Taylor going to a pro bowl? He didnt deserve it why feel bad for him when there is other people better than him? Not his fault he is in the AFC with LT, McGahee, Parker, Addai. Yeah he had a good season but he didnt deserve Pro Bowl over those guys...

I got nothing against the Jags I like them but suddenly they became like Americas team and I dont understand it at all
 01-11-2008, 10:07 AM         #43
jordanshoes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
add a poll to these threads
 01-11-2008, 10:21 AM         #44
ThatdudeChief 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jags are a tough team to beat and I wouldn't say the Pats are gonna whoop them just yet...They deserve this media attention right now b/c they've been in the shadows all season so they should be able to get their 10 minutes of fame...I mean its just for a week
 01-11-2008, 10:27 AM         #45
jordanshoes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThatdudeChief said:
Jags are a tough team to beat and I wouldn't say the Pats are gonna whoop them just yet...They deserve this media attention right now b/c they've been in the shadows all season so they should be able to get their 10 minutes of fame...I mean its just for a week
no the medias lust with the Jags has been goin on for like 5 weeks or more now ever since they beat the Steelers the first time at least
 01-11-2008, 10:31 AM         #46
ThatdudeChief 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordanshoes said:
no the medias lust with the Jags has been goin on for like 5 weeks or more now ever since they beat the Steelers the first time at least
I mean but they still deserve some attention...to me the Pats get more attention than anybody...but one of them is gonna stop gettin attention after this weekend so we'll see
 10 years ago '05        #47
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,111 | Props total: 516 516
dats cause the media doesnt want to see the pats win it all but pats will win easily then next week we will hear about the colts beating them... nothin new people just dont wanna see them go undefeated dats all dat is...
dt
 01-11-2008, 10:33 AM         #48
jordanshoes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmtrack19 said:
dats cause the media doesnt want to see the pats win it all but pats will win easily then next week we will hear about the colts beating them... nothin new people just dont wanna see them go undefeated dats all dat is...
dt
but thats the thing people are talkin about the Jags beatin the Pats more than the Colts. And the Colts are defending champs and have the ebst shot at knockin them off
 01-11-2008, 10:37 AM         #49
urmysexylady22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There on the jags because everyone likes the thought of the jags Knocking out the Pats...Its like a cinderella Story thats why if the pats beat the jags then the next opponet that they play the same media coverage will be directed to them!
 10 years ago '06        #50
Nugen2384 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 0 0
Jags won't even cover point spread.....watch.
 10 years ago '06        #51
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,472 | Props total: 17915 17915
I think the Jags got this W easy they just gotta finish what Eli started
 10 years ago '05        #52
K. Fraze 
space
space
$870 | Props total: 0 0
i hate this sh*t with the media too, and i been a jags fan from day 1... they wasnt around when we lost to the saints n colts, but now all of a sudden we're the "team to watch for."

they k!ll me with that... in the past we haven't performed well when getting attention like this.... i hope we pull it together tomorrow though
 01-11-2008, 10:46 AM         #53
jordanshoes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K. Fraze said:
i hate this sh*t with the media too, and i been a jags fan from day 1... they wasnt around when we lost to the saints n colts, but now all of a sudden we're the "team to watch for."

they k!ll me with that... in the past we haven't performed well when getting attention like this.... i hope we pull it together tomorrow though
ok well if a Jags fan agrees with me then I know its not just me
 10 years ago '04        #54
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
I think the Jags are a really good team and probably the toughest physically in the playoffs

the media is ridin them because they are the flavor of the week(or past 6 weeks) and the Pats have played every other team in the AFC Playoffs so far
 10 years ago '07        #55
Prospect Boy 
space
space
$1,717 | Props total: 115 115
I would like to see the Jags knock the Pats off. They are not going to do it though, if they play the way they played in the second half of the Pittsburgh game last week. I think one reason the media is hyping the Jags up though is because of their running game with Taylor, and Jones-Drew. I'm sure Belichick has a counter though. Should be a good game.
 10 years ago '05        #56
txhotboy 
space
space
$5,536 | Props total: 1179 1179
the Jags gonna beat da pats.. that's why...

Colts gonna win it all
 01-11-2008, 12:04 PM         #57
urmysexylady22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Jaguars are the most Balanced Team in the Nfl on Both Sides of the ball and even though last week they almost slipped up in the 4th last week dont count on that to repeat itself this week, the jaguars will be ready for the Patriots And Like the Ravens, Eagles and Giants didnt do there gonna play them for 4 quarters, the jags will use there run game to keep brady and that offense off the field IN a HISTORIC UPSET, JAGS 31 Pats 28
 10 years ago '07        #58
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
I hope so bro. They will need to keep the Pat's O off the field. I hope Taylor and "The Thumb" Jones-Drew laces up their cleets tight...
 01-11-2008, 01:40 PM         #59
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K. Fraze said:

Stop lying, your team never got attention like this or any at all. Your gonna get rammed and fu*king sent home ESPN is never going to take this soft a.ss team seriously again.
 01-11-2008, 02:28 PM         #60
urmysexylady22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rashean mathis has made it a habit of locking up the most explosive receiver on the opposing team look for mathis To slow down moss and make Brady go to another target, Brian williams will play aggressive D on Welker Look for Moss to get frustrated in the game where he has one of the best corners in the league on him Number 27!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago