1/13/08 - NFC Divisional Playoff Game: Giants @ Cowboys, 4:00 EST (FOX)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #121
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,472 | Props total: 3358 3358
Keep talkin Dallas fans...:)
 10 years ago '07        #122
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,806 | Props total: 452 452
 Chris Cassius said:
"But since becoming the starter, Romo is 3-0 against the Giants, and has been sacked only three times in those games.

Considering his playboy nature, it makes sense that Romo lights up New York. He went 35-of-52 for 592 yards and eight touchdowns, with only two interceptions, in the two meetings this season. His 11.38 yards-per-attempt were more than a yard better than he did against anyone else, and his 129.2 passer rating was tops, too."

Article from NFL.com to help get the Giant fans spirits up.
sh*t dont matter cowboys been playing like trash the past month,better hope t.o is healthy or ur offense gonna be lost
 01-12-2008, 07:19 PM         #123
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:rolleyes:As if the majority of the media/United States isn't picking the Cowboys to lose in an upset....you damn right I'm talkin.

People wanna act like it's impossible to win 3 in the same season...well I look at it as the opposite...there's no reason Dallas will lose after winning the first 2.
 10 years ago '05        #124
space
space
^^There are a lot of reason why Dallas will lose..
 01-12-2008, 07:25 PM         #125
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 24/7foamz said:
sh*t dont matter cowboys been playing like trash the past month,better hope t.o is healthy or ur offense gonna be lost
This is EXACTLY why I say what I say. Yeah they let off the gas when they had the playoffs wrapped up, but don't forget how they got there. 1 loss with 3 game left to go isn't a fluke n*gga. And you think that because the Giants played better ball down the stretch they have the edge....:rolleyes: We're at home and the #1 seed in the conference...we have the edge.

...ya'll k!ll me.
 01-12-2008, 07:30 PM         #126
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupendamatic said:
^^There are a lot of reason why Dallas will lose..
Man please. It's obvious who has the better offense and defense...the numbers and records don't lie. The Giants may have led the league in sacks, but if that 1 fluke game wasn't against a rookie lineman that wouldn't have even been the case.

If the Cowboys somehow find a way to lose that game, it would be because of mental mistakes, not because they weren't good enough.

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 01-12-2008 at 07:32 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #127
daffysm 
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 2067 2067
^^^yup Giants aint gonna win it....Cowboys gonna lose it, like they had it wrapped up last year, but we all know what happened
 10 years ago '07        #128
24/7foamz 
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:
This is EXACTLY why I say what I say. Yeah they let off the gas when they had the playoffs wrapped up, but don't forget how they got there. 1 loss with 3 game left to go isn't a fluke n*gga. And you think that because the Giants played better ball down the stretch they have the edge....:rolleyes: We're at home and the #1 seed in the conference...we have the edge.

...ya'll k!ll me.
giants is 8-1 on the road i think the giants could care less if the game is in dallas eli plays better in good weather anyway.the cowboys have 2 losses in they last 4 games.and they lucky they got away from the lions and the panthers im not saying the giants gonna walk over the cowboys but ya talking like its gonna be a walk in the park already setting up a rematch against the packs

ya'll k!ll me
 01-12-2008, 07:41 PM         #129
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 24/7foamz said:
giants is 8-1 on the road i think the giants could care less if the game is in dallas eli plays better in good weather anyway.the cowboys have 2 losses in they last 4 games.and they lucky they got away from the lions and the panthers im not saying the giants gonna walk over the cowboys but ya talking like its gonna be a walk in the park already setting up a rematch against the packs

ya'll k!ll me
I stopped reading after you said the Giants could care less where they play when they've lost the last 3 meetings against us.:rolleyes: ...this n*gga here.
 01-12-2008, 07:45 PM         #130
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daffysm said:
^^^yup Giants aint gonna win it....Cowboys gonna lose it, like they had it wrapped up last year, but we all know what happened
It's sad to say, but true.

Still @ the media jumping on the G-men's bandwagon, and their heads are getting bigger and bigger because of it....damn ya'll are in for a rude-awakening tomorrow afternoon.
 10 years ago '05        #131
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Man please. It's obvious who has the better offense and defense...the numbers and records don't lie. The Giants may have led the league in sacks, but if that 1 fluke game wasn't against a rookie lineman that wouldn't have even been the case.

If the Cowboys somehow find a way to lose that game, it would be because of mental mistakes, not because they weren't good enough.
Making excuses to why Dallas will lose already??

As for the Giants leading the league in sacks, toss that whole "oh philly had a rookie lt", there's 5 players on the line not just 1.. If you watched the game you would know a lot of pressure was brought up the middle as well as the edge.

The cowboys haven't played well in over a month so you can expect them to start off slow.

None of us know how T.O. really is, we know he is not 100%.

Any football fan knows how important momentum is in the post season and the Giants have that. They have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Accoring to the so called experts we shouldn't even be in the playoffs since we don't have Tiki.

Eli Manning is playing his best football of the year at the right time, not to mention he has done well against Dallas this year.

Since the Giants run a similar D that the Eagles run, I'm sure our D coordinator since he was in Philly has been looking at what Philly did.

I know Dallas fans are nervous about this game, they would have rather played the Buccs then the Giants.

Oh one more thing, Ahmad Bradshaw.
 10 years ago '07        #132
24/7foamz 
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:
I stopped reading after you said the Giants could care less where they play when they've lost the last 3 meetings against us.:rolleyes: ...this n*gga here.
yes like i said the giants could care less and a 8-1 record on the road proves it.its a whole new season 3 straight wins means nothing once the game starts tommorrow.
 10 years ago '07        #133
24/7foamz 
space
space
i doubt any giant fans is getting a big head off the media like i said in here earlier its called rooting for ur sqaud.like us giant fans suppose to say "oh we playing the big bad cowboys, we have no chance" fu*k out of here
 10 years ago '05        #134
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Pressure is going to be on Romo alllllll game...

[pic - click to view]

How many Cowboys will Jacobs run over this time? On his list already are Roy Williams, Terrence Newman, Brady James...

[pic - click to view]

Star of the 2nd half right here...
 01-12-2008, 08:08 PM         #135
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupendamatic said:
Making excuses to why Dallas will lose already??

As for the Giants leading the league in sacks, toss that whole "oh philly had a rookie lt", there's 5 players on the line not just 1.. If you watched the game you would know a lot of pressure was brought up the middle as well as the edge.

The cowboys haven't played well in over a month so you can expect them to start off slow.

None of us know how T.O. really is, we know he is not 100%.

Any football fan knows how important momentum is in the post season and the Giants have that. They have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Accoring to the so called experts we shouldn't even be in the playoffs since we don't have Tiki.

Eli Manning is playing his best football of the year at the right time, not to mention he has done well against Dallas this year.

Since the Giants run a similar D that the Eagles run, I'm sure our D coordinator since he was in Philly has been looking at what Philly did.

I know Dallas fans are nervous about this game, they would have rather played the Buccs then the Giants.

Oh one more thing, Ahmad Bradshaw.
Nice try flipping what I say into an excuse...fu*k outta here. It's the NFL, there are no guaranteed wins. But I obviously know my team can win without being delusional like Giants fans. Fact is, the Giants can't win by themselves. You guys have to rely on the other team's health, along with the rarity that a team normally doesn't lose to another team more than 3 times within a season...pathetic if you ask me.

And that Philly game was tackle vs. end, period. The Giants can't fu*k with our line. You had a whopping 2 sacks against them and that sh*t won't change tomorrow.

Go ahead and rely on the Eagles D for your gameplan if you want. Need I remind you we're all in the same division...there were no different schemes or exotic blitzes that changed the outcome of that game. Romo played terrible and that's all to it. He could've completed 1 pass to TO when he was wide open and we'd win...even AFTER playing like trash they could've won.

As far as momentum, (sorry Redskins fans) look at where "momentum" got the Skins...in over their heads with a team they couldn't beat no matter how hard they tried.

Eli did well against us? Who gives a sh*t if he came away with an L...next comment n*gga.:rolleyes:

Oh, 1 more thing...Dallas run D>>>yours.

24/7foamz said:
yes like i said the giants could care less and a 8-1 record on the road proves it.its a whole new season 3 straight wins means nothing once the game starts tommorrow.
All that proves is that you earned a fu*kin wild card spot...try proving how the Giants are the better overall team without being a biased fan...I'll wait...

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 01-12-2008 at 08:09 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #136
24/7foamz 
space
space
i said after the second game the cowboys are a better team but not by much go back and look at the games and act like the giants couldve won either game.all the experts had the cowboys going to the super bowl and the giants finishing last in the division.the cowboys are a better team then the det,eagles,car and skins but yet they lost two of those games and struggled in the other so any given sunday a team could lose.......
 10 years ago '05        #137
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Nice try flipping what I say into an excuse...fu*k outta here. It's the NFL, there are no guaranteed wins. But I obviously know my team can win without being delusional like Giants fans. Fact is, the Giants can't win by themselves. You guys have to rely on the other team's health, along with the rarity that a team normally doesn't lose to another team more than 3 times within a season...pathetic if you ask me.

And that Philly game was tackle vs. end, period. The Giants can't fu*k with our line. You had a whopping 2 sacks against them and that sh*t won't change tomorrow.

Go ahead and rely on the Eagles D for your gameplan if you want. Need I remind you we're all in the same division...there were no different schemes or exotic blitzes that changed the outcome of that game. Romo played terrible and that's all to it. He could've completed 1 pass to TO when he was wide open and we'd win...even AFTER playing like trash they could've won.

As far as momentum, (sorry Redskins fans) look at where "momentum" got the Skins...in over their heads with a team they couldn't beat no matter how hard they tried.

Eli did well against us? Who gives a sh*t if he came away with an L...next comment n*gga.:rolleyes:

Oh, 1 more thing...Dallas run D>>>yours.

All that proves is that you earned a fu*kin wild card spot...try proving how the Giants are the better overall team without being a biased fan...I'll wait...
did u switch places with someone else because you acting mad ignorant and dumb...your one Dallas fan I was usually cool with but your talking real reckless right about now.
 01-12-2008, 09:13 PM         #138
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 24/7foamz said:
i said after the second game the cowboys are a better team but not by much go back and look at the games and act like the giants couldve won either game.all the experts had the cowboys going to the super bowl and the giants finishing last in the division.the cowboys are a better team then the det,eagles,car and skins but yet they lost two of those games and struggled in the other so any given sunday a team could lose.......
Ok...I'm just making my point that only the Cowboys can beat themselves tomorrow.

Stupendamatic said:
did u switch places with someone else because you acting mad ignorant and dumb...your one Dallas fan I was usually cool with but your talking real reckless right about now.
I'm still the same n*gga. I'm just sick of going to work, turning on the TV, or looking on the internet only to hear/see my team being treated as an underdog in a home game.

Now am I nervous? Yeah, a little, it's a rival opponent in the playoffs. Do I think we'll win? Of course, I'm confident in my team. Will I guarantee that win? No, I'm not stupid.

Honestly, I'm sick of arguing back 'n forth AND typing these long @ss posts...you can see that by looking at this thread. Bottom-line, whoever wins has a tough road to the Superbowl the following week against the Packers...and regardless who goes, I hope the NFC gets the ring. (most likely the 'Boys though:D)

I'm out, I'm missing a game. And I probably won't be on-line before the game tomorrow. So I don't want to see any sh*t later about me going into hiding like ppl said before the GB game.:rolleyes: I'll be on to speak my peace afterwords....I'm ALWAYS on afterwards.
 10 years ago '07        #139
24/7foamz 
space
space
ima leave for the night on this note.......if the giants front four get no pressure on romo the giants gonna be in trouble whether t.o healthy or not.no dockery and sam madison is a game time decision.that means mcquaters gonna have to play some corner:sick:.if jacobs not getting the job done early the coaches gonna have to get bradshaw out there early and rotate both.cant wait for tommorrow
 10 years ago '06        #140
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 24/7foamz said:

ya'll k!ll me
remind me who that 1 loss was too again ???

slipped my mind
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
49 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy