1/13/08 - NFC Divisional Playoff Game: Giants @ Cowboys, 4:00 EST (FOX)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
160 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
91 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-11-2008, 12:22 PM         #101
Mr. 2-85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh sh*t...kissimmee, FL is that sh*t...was down there bout a month ago
 10 years ago '05        #102
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,968 | Props total: 3225 3225
I guess I have a different opinion on who is the best then..Cause IMO the best team wins the superbowl that year..they proved they can win when it mattered. Regular season to me is just to see who can get into the post-season and win it all. In the postseason, every team has a record of 0-0 when it starts.
 10 years ago '05        #103
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,968 | Props total: 3225 3225
...Who said he wouldnt?
 01-11-2008, 06:21 PM         #104
nYcKiNg23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

01-11-2008, 09:53 PM         #105
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DallasTexas said:
all the cowboys gotta do is hold up a picture of peyton and eli will fail cuz even he knows he will never live up to his brothers name

how many qb's do you think will ever be comparable to peyton?
 10 years ago '06        #106
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,458 | Props total: 17888 17888
Kevin Boss > Crayton
 01-11-2008, 11:47 PM         #107
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rique said:
Kevin Boss > Crayton
Eli Manning > Tony Romo.
 01-12-2008, 02:16 AM         #108
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^Yeah, their stats and wins prove that. Just keep saying stupid sh*t to yourself because you get ignored from now on.

Switchc2390 said:
If Washington scores on that drive where they got the ball on the seahawks 14, they win. If they get a touchdown that possession, it's almost a given they win. I didn't lose, you just aren't thinking straight.

Upsets still mean the better team won. I guess 2 years ago when the Steelers won the superbowl they weren't the best team? That's what the fu*ken playoffs are about. To determine the best. Answer this question for me: If the playoffs aren't to determine the best, what the hell are they for? Why do we have them?

Bro, I didn't say TO does it in jumpball situations. You just completely read what I wrote out of context. By going up and getting it, I mean wherever Romo throws the ball(IE if he just has to get it away from the safety because pressure's coming) TO runs underneath it and gets it. That doesn't mean it was a great throw or that it was a jumpball situation, it means TO got under the ball and got the pass. Get it?
That was my last time commenting on the Skins/Hawks game because you're simple minded and there's no use in trying to reason with you about that.

Now there's a HUGE difference between having the better overall team and the better team winning that day....yet for some reason you talk as if the 2 go hand in hand. What makes football so much different than any other sport is that in the playoffs you win that day or go home, unlike basketball for instance where you have a 5 or 7 game series. It's usually obvious who had the best team in the NBA because it's unlikely that an inferior team wins multiple "fluke" games in a series, so the best overall team just about ALWAYS wins. That isn't the case in the NFL, cause like I said you only have 1 shot and the best team doesn't always win with that 1 shot.

Hypothetically speaking, if Eli lost both of his parents the day before the game and he played like trash because his mind was somewhere else, would you honestly say the Cowboys had the better team after they won? I'd seriously doubt you would. So don't argue that the team with the highest score was the "better (overall) team" when they were only the better team for those 60 minutes.

And like I said before, you haven't seen every Dallas game so don't try and tell me what TO does. He's used heavily in deep/shallow crossing routes and some of his TD's came from those plays. There's no possible way a receiver can run underneath a pass in a crossing pattern, so stop implying that Romo isn't very accurate and Terrell makes him look better than he really is by always adjusting to the pass...that's part of that 70% bullsh*t I was talking about right there. Romo didn't average a 64% completion rate on the season by throwing the ball up and letting TO get it....if that's the case how do you account for his other 21 TD's?:rolleyes:

...GOD you're like talking to a brick wall dog, and you still probably insist that what you're saying is correct.:banghead:
 10 years ago '07        #109
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Lets get it baby
g-men all the way
 01-12-2008, 11:38 AM         #110
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
heard them say on some sports show last night that dallas has never beaten a team 3 times in the same season
 01-12-2008, 02:12 PM         #111
Chevy Ryda 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Yeah i heard that too but they will tomorrow.
 10 years ago '04        #112
prolific1 
space
space
space
$209 | Props total: 0 0
I heard Marion Barber is starting now
 10 years ago '05        #113
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
 Chris Cassius said:
I kno the Giants fans is maaaaaddd
Mad about what?
 10 years ago '06        #114
daffysm 
space
space
$14,045 | Props total: 2053 2053
ok cowboy fans...this is the game you need....winner plays the Pack....good luck
 01-12-2008, 06:50 PM         #115
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^It's going to be a round 2 against the Packers in Dallas...the game ya'll wanted...no question.

RicFlair said:
heard them say on some sports show last night that dallas has never beaten a team 3 times in the same season
As many records that were broken in the regular season this year and you think a small statistic like that won't be erased?:rolleyes:
 10 years ago '07        #116
Chris Cassius 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 19 19
"But since becoming the starter, Romo is 3-0 against the Giants, and has been sacked only three times in those games.

Considering his playboy nature, it makes sense that Romo lights up New York. He went 35-of-52 for 592 yards and eight touchdowns, with only two interceptions, in the two meetings this season. His 11.38 yards-per-attempt were more than a yard better than he did against anyone else, and his 129.2 passer rating was tops, too."

Article from NFL.com to help get the Giant fans spirits up.
 10 years ago '07        #117
Chris Cassius 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 19 19
Basically Romo sh*ts on the Giants
 10 years ago '06        #118
daffysm 
space
space
$14,045 | Props total: 2053 2053
 texasplayboy_23 said:
^^It's going to be a round 2 against the Packers in Dallas...the game ya'll wanted...no question.

As many records that were broken in the regular season this year and you think a small statistic like that won't be erased?:rolleyes:
i actually hope it is...i would like to see Favre get a win in Dallas :rolleyes:
 10 years ago '06        #119
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 DallasTexas said:
at the lil wayne f*gs actually likin sports

u was probably dikridin the saints t il they lost
don't worry

he said Green Bay was gonna win, but during the game, he kept posting saying: the game is boring, (after Green Bay scored 21 unanswered points to come back) and he started going against GB.

so even though he said Giants gonna win, he's most likely gonna root against them
 01-12-2008, 07:10 PM         #120
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daffysm said:
i actually hope it is...i would like to see Favre get a win in Dallas :rolleyes:
It will be a great game...they match up perfectly...everyone's healthy this time....and hopefully it ends up that way. Besides, who wants to see New York vs. Green Bay...it would be a nationally televised @ss raping.

Giants fans better hope the 'Boys don't get that swagger back or it's a wrap.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
22 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago