1/13/08 - NFC Divisional Playoff Game: Giants @ Cowboys, 4:00 EST (FOX)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
173 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #81
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 Venom said:
i thought yall know ellz dont know sh*t about football. for one moss DID NOT run a fade route. do you even know what a fade route is? i bet you just heard that term on nfl live and just decided to use it. moss ran a GO ROUTE, or just call it a streak. moss just simply ran up the field, a fade route is when a receiver runs a straight line diagonally up the field
lmao thats not a fade route you stupid a.ss n*gga....

what Moss ran was a fade route, its obvious you never played a down of football in your life, put the pom poms down n*gga im talking football here...
 10 years ago '06        #82
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
 24/7foamz said:
homeboy had 18 carries! whose to say if he got more carries he wouldve got shut down because his longest run was 14 yards and that was off a tuck missed tackle,if he wouldve made the tackle the most the run wouldve went is 2 yards.i dont understand how u can even talk about secondary being soft when the cowboys secondary is no better jacques reeves is probably one of the worst corners next to the corner from the saints and roy williams is over hype he's a bum!.u acting like brady and moss didnt play catch on all the league,like the cowboys played em any better.but since u brung up that play how about u watch the replay because thats the play sam madison got hurt and couldnt run then they bring a corner off the bench to defend him and the pats was smart enough to go back to the same play.i guess u just started watching the giants because for years they been good against the run
Giants will be exposed against the run if Dallas sticks with it, nuff said..... i already said that the Giants put 8 in the box cause Garcia couldnt keep the D true to defend the pass, do yall read ???

Garcia IS NOT Romo tho... Romo will r*pe them on the deep ball all day like he did the 1st 2 games, i dare the Giants to put 8 in the box this game

and i know Dallas cant defend the deep pass, Reeves is a fu*kin scrub.... Eli cant air the ball out anyway so whys that sh*t even matter ?

Last edited by eLLz; 01-10-2008 at 05:45 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #83
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 451 451
 eLLz said:
Giants will be exposed against the run if Dallas sticks with it, nuff said..... i already said that the Giants put 8 in the box cause Garcia couldnt keep the D true to defend the pass, do yall read ???

Garcia IS NOT Romo tho... Romo will r*pe them on the deep ball all day like he did the 1st 2 games, i dare the Giants to put 8 in the box this game

and i know Dallas cant defend the deep pass, Reeves is a fu*kin scrub.... Eli cant air the ball out anyway so whys that sh*t even matter ?
did u not see the first game?! i believe it was the second play of the game he aired that sh*t out to plax for a td against anthony henry.before plax reinjured his ankle eli was airing it out to plax off play action on the regular.oh i guess u didnt see the bomb he threw to plax against the pats either also......
 10 years ago '06        #84
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
 24/7foamz said:
did u not see the first game?! i believe it was the second play of the game he aired that sh*t out to plax for a td against anthony henry.before plax reinjured his ankle eli was airing it out to plax off play action on the regular.oh i guess u didnt see the bomb he threw to plax against the pats either also......
he finished 19th in the league in big play completions (20 or more yards)....... again, i dont feel him a threat on the deep pass

Jason Campbell had the same amount of big play completions
 10 years ago '04        #85
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 eLLz said:
lmao thats not a fade route you stupid a.ss n*gga....

what Moss ran was a fade route, its obvious you never played a down of football in your life, put the pom poms down n*gga im talking football here...
@ this dumb n*gga

a fade route is runnin up the field diagonally runnin towards the back end of endzone pylon you dumb a.ss
 01-10-2008, 06:33 PM         #86
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Early performances mean nothing in the playoffs, this is what makes it interesting. Romo was good and Eli was bad now Romo sucks and Eli is doing good.

This game is going to be all about defense. Both suck pretty bad so whoever steps it up wins.
 10 years ago '07        #87
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 451 451
 eLLz said:
he finished 19th in the league in big play completions (20 or more yards)....... again, i dont feel him a threat on the deep pass

Jason Campbell had the same amount of big play completions
as the season went on plax ankle got worst so that took away the only deep threat on the offense side of the ball.but its funny how u bring up stats for that but i bring up the stat the giants are top 10 in stopping the run and they still soft against the run.....
 01-10-2008, 06:47 PM         #88
wayman8978 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Terrell Owens ran routes and caught passes in his return to practice Thursday, showing only a slight limp at times. The All-Pro receiver seems on track to play in the Dallas Cowboys' playoff game against the New York Giants. Owens, recovering from a sprained left ankle, didn't go against any defenders during the short period of practice open to the media.
 10 years ago '05        #89
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,983 | Props total: 3263 3263
 texasplayboy_23 said:
You're such an idiot. Witten has been to the pro bowl every year in his career and TO just got there last year....proves how much you know when it isn't a Pats discussion, clown. (and I'll just act like you didn't type that last stupid sh*t)

It's far from a cop-out dog. Saying the Skins could've easily won that last game is bullsh*t. Saying that a team which already beat another team twice in the same season has to win again to prove they're better is bullsh*t....I mean should I continue? I don't mind confidence, but you could atleast acknowledge who's obviously better...does that mean the better team always wins? No, the team who played better that day will win.

And I've already brought up TO playing injured, so how can you say he's nowhere near as productive. Go look at his stats in the Philly/Pats SB, or how about him leading the league in receiving TD's last year....if he plays, he's productive...even if he doesn't catch a ball he's productive.

I have to correct you on that other part too...TO occasionally goes up and gets lobbed passes, but for the most part he's wide open because he damn near always wins that LOS battle against the DB...that and his YAC are the main reasons he's such a beast.

Dallas's keys to winning are solid D....basically stuffing the run and using alot of zone blitzes, cause Roy and Reeves look lost in man to man coverage....STILL!:banghead: I'll give Eli that one thing, he's good at exploiting those 2 bums.
Skins could have won the game, and I stand by that. Like I said, Moss gave up on the play, Collins got stupid. The skins gave up after they lost the lead. I don't know what to tell you on the other subject but the only reason they have a tournament for who is the best is because that's what they're deciding. If the Cowboys and Pats go to the super bowl and the Boys beat the Pats despite losing by 21 during the regular season..are you saying the Boys aren't better? Cause if that happens, The cowboys are a better team than the Patriots this year. They won down the stretch, that's all that matters.

TO is still productive, I don't doubt that. But a high ankle sprain I'd imagine is pretty tough on someone who is fast as hell. Other injuries are irrelevant..each injury is different and takes more of a toll on the body. Never said TO wasn't going to be TO..we all know as I said before he's still gonna get his.

TO can be contained like Moss can be contained. It isn't easy, but teams have to play perfect defense, like not a lot of teams can. My point is, yes, TO is wide open most of the time, and even then Romo doesn't throw perfect passes. TO goes up and gets them no matter where the pass is cause he's that damn fast and strong. He's def. top 3 receivers in the league.

And about the G-Men being soft against the run..Giants did well against the boys both times they played them against the run. Sure the first time Barber and Jones combined had more than 100 yards, but the boys ran the ball more than they passed. The second game the boys had under 100 yards..

But I know this will be a good game regardless. Like I said, if the Boys win, I'll come on here and say they're the better team, because if they win, this year they were.
 10 years ago '06        #90
Pitts Gutta 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 12 12
Yes sir.
 10 years ago '06        #91
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
media is gassing this sh*t up HARD

yesterday i read reports of Claytons troll looking a.ss saying Owens was "doubtful"

Owens is gonna play, i said it the day after the game against Carolina..... Owens might not be 100%, i dont expect him to be but he'll play

Glenn will be there to take some pressure off and Owens will still demand double teams as long as hes 70% or better, at worst hes a decoy and if Giants slip on covering him we throw to him
 10 years ago '06        #92
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,542 | Props total: 18055 18055
Once Owens gets hurt worse in game Cowboy fans are going to use that as their main excuse to why they lost
 01-10-2008, 10:58 PM         #93
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Switchc2390 said:
Skins could have won the game, and I stand by that. Like I said, Moss gave up on the play, Collins got stupid. The skins gave up after they lost the lead. I don't know what to tell you on the other subject but the only reason they have a tournament for who is the best is because that's what they're deciding. If the Cowboys and Pats go to the super bowl and the Boys beat the Pats despite losing by 21 during the regular season..are you saying the Boys aren't better? Cause if that happens, The cowboys are a better team than the Patriots this year. They won down the stretch, that's all that matters.

TO is still productive, I don't doubt that. But a high ankle sprain I'd imagine is pretty tough on someone who is fast as hell. Other injuries are irrelevant..each injury is different and takes more of a toll on the body. Never said TO wasn't going to be TO..we all know as I said before he's still gonna get his.

TO can be contained like Moss can be contained. It isn't easy, but teams have to play perfect defense, like not a lot of teams can. My point is, yes, TO is wide open most of the time, and even then Romo doesn't throw perfect passes. TO goes up and gets them no matter where the pass is cause he's that damn fast and strong. He's def. top 3 receivers in the league.

And about the G-Men being soft against the run..Giants did well against the boys both times they played them against the run. Sure the first time Barber and Jones combined had more than 100 yards, but the boys ran the ball more than they passed. The second game the boys had under 100 yards..

But I know this will be a good game regardless. Like I said, if the Boys win, I'll come on here and say they're the better team, because if they win, this year they were.
:sleepy:First off, not even Washington fans made excuses, which leads me to believe that they knew there's no way they could've beaten the Seahawks. So you might as well give up on that argument because you lost n*gga.

:banghead:Second, have you ever heard of an upset?! Any team that beats the Pats after they went undefeated clearly upset them. Upset means the better team didn't win and the other team only played better that day...is that simple enough for you to understand?! I won't use the 'Boys as an example because they had a great season, so I'll use the Skins who had the worse record in the playoffs. Now you mean to tell me that the if the 9-7 Redskins won the superbowl, their entire season was better than the Pats who went undefeated and merely got upset by a #6 seed?? n*gga that's the dumbest sh*t you've said yet. You really need to revisit and rethink that stupid @ss statement, because in the "real world" an undefeated post-season doesn't negate an ok 9-7 season.

As far as that high ankle sprain that's "pretty tough" on TO who's "fast as hell" (just quoting you exactly):rolleyes:....just go watch sportcenter, and that's all I'll say about that.

Last, TO was 3rd in the league for receptions >20 yards and 4th for receptions >40 yards. So explain to me how it's possible that he did this in mostly jump ball situations. Randy Moss had several more TD's than TO, yet less receptions >20 yards. Why? Because alot of Randy's TD's he went up and got in the end zone...what he does best. But according to you TO stopped running to get the ball at it's highest point, landed, broke tackles, then turned up field and ran to the end zone. Do you realize how silly that sounds? Most of TO's TD's came from catching the ball in stride, breaking tackles and getting into the end zone after the catch, not from out jumping the defender. What makes you think you can prove otherwise when I've seen every game Dallas has played and you haven't?
 01-10-2008, 11:55 PM         #94
WonderBoi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what is with all these threads?? Do you actually think TO wouldn't play? What kind of sh*t is that. Its like saying the sun might not come up tomorrow
 01-11-2008, 12:03 AM         #95
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rique said:
Once Owens gets hurt worse in game Cowboy fans are going to use that as their main excuse to why they lost
If TO went out early, that would make Crayton who's really our 3rd receiver our #1...then TG our #2 who hasn't played half a game yet....but that wouldn't matter, we should still beat the Giants @ss with Witten and Crayton.:rolleyes:
 10 years ago '05        #96
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,983 | Props total: 3263 3263
 texasplayboy_23 said:
:sleepy:First off, not even Washington fans made excuses, which leads me to believe that they knew there's no way they could've beaten the Seahawks. So you might as well give up on that argument because you lost n*gga.

:banghead:Second, have you ever heard of an upset?! Any team that beats the Pats after they went undefeated clearly upset them. Upset means the better team didn't win and the other team only played better that day...is that simple enough for you to understand?! I won't use the 'Boys as an example because they had a great season, so I'll use the Skins who had the worse record in the playoffs. Now you mean to tell me that the if the 9-7 Redskins won the superbowl, their entire season was better than the Pats who went undefeated and merely got upset by a #6 seed?? n*gga that's the dumbest sh*t you've said yet. You really need to revisit and rethink that stupid @ss statement, because in the "real world" an undefeated post-season doesn't negate an ok 9-7 season.

As far as that high ankle sprain that's "pretty tough" on TO who's "fast as hell" (just quoting you exactly):rolleyes:....just go watch sportcenter, and that's all I'll say about that.

Last, TO was 3rd in the league for receptions >20 yards and 4th for receptions >40 yards. So explain to me how it's possible that he did this in mostly jump ball situations. Randy Moss had several more TD's than TO, yet less receptions >20 yards. Why? Because alot of Randy's TD's he went up and got in the end zone...what he does best. But according to you TO stopped running to get the ball at it's highest point, landed, broke tackles, then turned up field and ran to the end zone. Do you realize how silly that sounds? Most of TO's TD's came from catching the ball in stride, breaking tackles and getting into the end zone after the catch, not from out jumping the defender. What makes you think you can prove otherwise when I've seen every game Dallas has played and you haven't?
If Washington scores on that drive where they got the ball on the seahawks 14, they win. If they get a touchdown that possession, it's almost a given they win. I didn't lose, you just aren't thinking straight.

Upsets still mean the better team won. I guess 2 years ago when the Steelers won the superbowl they weren't the best team? That's what the fu*ken playoffs are about. To determine the best. Answer this question for me: If the playoffs aren't to determine the best, what the hell are they for? Why do we have them?

Bro, I didn't say TO does it in jumpball situations. You just completely read what I wrote out of context. By going up and getting it, I mean wherever Romo throws the ball(IE if he just has to get it away from the safety because pressure's coming) TO runs underneath it and gets it. That doesn't mean it was a great throw or that it was a jumpball situation, it means TO got under the ball and got the pass. Get it?
 01-11-2008, 07:16 AM         #97
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Switchc2390 said:
If the Cowboys and Pats go to the super bowl and the Boys beat the Pats despite losing by 21 during the regular season..are you saying the Boys aren't better? Cause if that happens, The cowboys are a better team than the Patriots this year.
No, they are not even close to being a better team, they haven't proved sh*t all season except that they choke come winter time. That would be known as a fluke (2005 Steelers) :thumbsdow It would never happen anyways.
 10 years ago '07        #98
Chris Cassius 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 19 19
I kno the Giants fans is maaaaaddd
 10 years ago '06        #99
Pitts Gutta 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 12 12
fu*k the Giants.....
 01-11-2008, 12:18 PM         #100
urmysexylady22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
T.O has played on a broken ankle before im sure a little sprain isnt gonna stop him from playing in the playoffs
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy