1/13/08 - NFC Divisional Playoff Game: Giants @ Cowboys, 4:00 EST (FOX)

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
139 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
34 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #61
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
lol Eli was the leage leader in Ints (20) and turnovers (27)...I truely feel bad for Giants fans who are getting their hopes up...have fun trying to run against us...dont be mad Romo is on vacation with Jessica Simpson and Eli is home having nightmares about DeMarcus Ware
 10 years ago '07        #62
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 Truth33 said:
lol Eli was the leage leader in Ints (20) and turnovers (27)...I truely feel bad for Giants fans who are getting their hopes up...have fun trying to run against us...dont be mad Romo is on vacation with Jessica Simpson and Eli is home having nightmares about DeMarcus Ware
yea act like the giants not good against stopping the run,no giants fan is getting they hopes up its called rooting/having confidence in your sqaud.
 01-09-2008, 09:29 PM         #63
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Witten isn't sh*t without TO, thats like me saying Welker is a beast when Moss isn't around. Sure they get first downs but last I checked yall n*ggas is scoring 3-6 points when TO is not around. (Which means no TDs which means no wins)

There is no arguing Eli at his best is better than Romo, fu*k the general opinion. The Giants also have better recievers, Clayton Witten and Glenn are pus*y.
You're such an idiot. Witten has been to the pro bowl every year in his career and TO just got there last year....proves how much you know when it isn't a Pats discussion, clown. (and I'll just act like you didn't type that last stupid sh*t)

Switchc2390 said:
70% of what I say is bullsh*t? That should mean it's easier to refute. Sounds like a cop-out to me.

Why should we not be confident? We're playing the best ball of the season right now. I don't believe in the it's harder because it's the third time thing.

I'm not wishing anything, it's what I'm hearing. You act like I said "Damn, TO isn't 100% YES!" Nah, all I said is I have heard that he's not 100%. And when he isn't 100% he isn't near as productive, and he's your best tool. Whenever Tony Romo is in trouble he just lobs it up to TO and TO goes and gets it. He's that good a receiver. Without him, your passing game def. takes a few steps back. Everybody knows we have to cover all of your receivers. I think the prime goal is to not get too wrapped up into the secondary receivers and focus more on Witten. Dude beasts against us.
It's far from a cop-out dog. Saying the Skins could've easily won that last game is bullsh*t. Saying that a team which already beat another team twice in the same season has to win again to prove they're better is bullsh*t....I mean should I continue? I don't mind confidence, but you could atleast acknowledge who's obviously better...does that mean the better team always wins? No, the team who played better that day will win.

And I've already brought up TO playing injured, so how can you say he's nowhere near as productive. Go look at his stats in the Philly/Pats SB, or how about him leading the league in receiving TD's last year....if he plays, he's productive...even if he doesn't catch a ball he's productive.

I have to correct you on that other part too...TO occasionally goes up and gets lobbed passes, but for the most part he's wide open because he damn near always wins that LOS battle against the DB...that and his YAC are the main reasons he's such a beast.

Dallas's keys to winning are solid D....basically stuffing the run and using alot of zone blitzes, cause Roy and Reeves look lost in man to man coverage....STILL!:banghead: I'll give Eli that one thing, he's good at exploiting those 2 bums.
 10 years ago '06        #64
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Giants Run D is soft

Bucs were running the ball solid against the G Men last Sunday... 30 yards in the 1st quarter, then for some reason they went pass and thats when the pass rush started coming on..... 2nd half started and Graham was moving the ball on the ground until Garcia soft a.ss threw a pick on a horribly thrown ball

Dallas CANNOT abandon the run like they did in the Eagles game... Giants will try to get pressure all game, run some draw plays to Barber and keep the D true, G Men secondary is exposible obviously (8 TDs, 2 INT, close to 700 yards combined in 2 games against NY for Romo this year) but work the pass plays in off the run game

G Men were lining 8 in the box against the Bucs cause they couldnt pass.... Romo is not Garcia

Gurode is back for Dallas OL, pound the fu*kin rock EARLY with Barber.... i want 25 touches for this n*gga.... work the ball to him in the flats on the pass, another problem that the Giants had last week was stopping RBs from making catches out the backfield

Bucs Cover 2 was PERFECT for what Eli and Manning wanted to do, pass underneath, Eli only had 2 completions for 15 or more yards that game... he was going underneath all game, Dallas needs to press on the outsides (theyve been effective this year doing it)... make Manning hold the ball and let our pass rushers get in his face
 01-09-2008, 10:08 PM         #65
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^Press coverage would be perfect now that Newman will start again. Just as long as we keep "you know who" on the bench we're fine. I'd prefer Watkins in cover 2 too...he should be healthy again. His range has gotten alot better from what I've seen when he's in on the nickel and dime packages.

And yes, we need to pound the rock ALOT more than what we've been doing...that sh*t is frustrating. With our line + Barber, Romo doesn't need to throw the ball >40 times a game, but he does.

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 01-09-2008 at 10:12 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #66
24/7foamz 
space
space
giants defense against the run is 8th while the cowboys rush d is 6th i dont know how they rush d is soft....but go ahead in think that.giants always been great against the run for years strahan is still on that left side:D

eli played good both games against the cowboys i dont expect no difference
 10 years ago '04        #67
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 781 781
 24/7foamz said:
giants defense against the run is 8th while the cowboys rush d is 6th i dont know how they rush d is soft....but go ahead in think that.giants always been great against the run for years strahan is still on that left side:D

you forgettin ellz said that. we all know ellz dont know sh*t about football
 10 years ago '04        #68
Kanaki 
space
space
$1,033 | Props total: 5 5
GIANTZ gone smash on you COWGIRLS.... nuff said!

Last edited by Kanaki; 01-10-2008 at 03:26 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #69
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,163 | Props total: 957 957
 texasplayboy_23 said:
I don't address everything you say because 70% of it is bullsh*t. For instance, saying the Skins gave up in a playoff game when they were winning, is BULLSH*T. They lost because the better team won...that's all to it.

Not once did I say it would be a cakewalk, my point is that some of you Giants fans are WAY too confident. For whatever reason your delusions lead you to believe that because Dallas didn't play well for a few games that now there's a question of which team in the division/conference is greater. I don't believe in the likeliness of a win either. "Because the Cowboys already beat the Giants twice, it's less likely they'll beat them a 3rd time." People need to get the fu*k outta here with that stupid sh*t.

As far as TO goes...keep wishin. If you hope to win a game based on our best player not bein healthy then so be it. It only proves how confident you really are in your team. And if he played on a broken leg and caught passes with 1 good hand, wtf makes you think he won't play through a damn sprained ankle?:rolleyes: All I know is that your defense better not underestimate the offense's health and be prepared to cover Witten, TO, TG and Crayton come Sunday, regardless of what the injury reports say.

I guess that's why Romo had way more yards, way more TD's, a higher completion % and less ints...fu*kin idiot. And for the record, Jason Witten leads the team in receptions, not TO...dumb fu*k, research before you comment n*gga.:finger:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to texasplayboy_23 again.
 10 years ago '06        #70
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
 24/7foamz said:

dog last week proved the run D was soft.... Graham and the Bucs were k!lling yall on the ground game, as soon as TB went down in the game they panicked and started to throw the ball every series

most teams dont even bother running against yall cause the secondary is so fu*kin soft........ Brady and Moss was playing catch on you n*ggas "aye Randy you dropped that, fu*k it dont even run a route, just go deep these n*ggas cant cover for sh*t"

next play... Moss jogs past the DB with no safety help over top for 6.... he made 0 cuts, just ran a fu*kin fade route, exact same play back to back

Last edited by eLLz; 01-10-2008 at 11:21 AM..
 01-10-2008, 12:25 PM         #71
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
graham had 63 yards on 18 carries
 10 years ago '05        #72
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,163 | Props total: 957 957
Interesting info..Didn't realize our linebackers were that good.

New England and Dallas are the top seeds in the AFC and NFC, respectively, so it's not surprising that they remain at the top of Scouts Inc.'s updated overall rankings of the remaining eight playoff teams. In fact, the top four seeds now have the top four spots in the rankings, with Green Bay moving into the top four.

The Patriots remain atop the list thanks to ranking first in four categories, the Cowboys are first in two areas, and no other team had more than a single No. 1 ranking.

Scouts Inc. ranked all eight teams in 11 categories (wide receivers and tight ends combined to form an overall receiving category), with one being the best and eight the worst. After tallying all the points, here are the overall results, with the lowest score being the best.

From Top To Bottom
Team QB RB REC OL DL LB DB ST Coach Overall
1. New England 1 6 1 1 2 6 3 2 1 23
2. Dallas 3 3 4 2 4 1 5 1 6 29
3. Indianapolis 2 4 2 3 8 5 1 8 2 35
4. Green Bay 4 7 3 7 5 3 2 5 5 41
5. San Diego 8 1 7 4 3 2 6 3 8 42
6. Seattle 5 8 5 8 6 4 4 4 3 47
7. Jacksonville 7 2 8 5 7 7 7 6 4 53
8. New York 6 5 6 6 1 8 8 7 7 54
 10 years ago '06        #73
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
 RicFlair said:
graham had 63 yards on 18 carries
im aware of this, they abandoned the run

30 of his yards were in the 1st quarter, they pressed when Giants got the lead and passed too much

last week against the Giants Garcia threw for 39 times

on average for the seaseon Garcia threw 25 times a game

thats 14 more times he was throwing the ball......... Bucs fu*ked up their game plan, threw the ball too much and fu*ked up when they were running effective
 01-10-2008, 02:41 PM         #74
Twelveinchez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
im aware of this, they abandoned the run

30 of his yards were in the 1st quarter, they pressed when Giants got the lead and passed too much

last week against the Giants Garcia threw for 39 times

on average for the seaseon Garcia threw 25 times a game

thats 14 more times he was throwing the ball......... Bucs fu*ked up their game plan, threw the ball too much and fu*ked up when they were running effective

c'mon man just because they went away from the run game doesnt change anything. obviously if a team's not running the ball much, why play hte run? especially when u can get pressure on the passer? and who's 2 say the giants wouldnt stop graham if they ran the ball more? they were k!llin us that first quarter and that's when Graham got more htan half his total yds...he was becoming less productive in the second quarter so they decided 2 go for the pass more
 10 years ago '06        #75
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
 Twelveinchez said:
c'mon man just because they went away from the run game doesnt change anything. obviously if a team's not running the ball much, why play hte run? especially when u can get pressure on the passer? and who's 2 say the giants wouldnt stop graham if they ran the ball more? they were k!llin us that first quarter and that's when Graham got more htan half his total yds...he was becoming less productive in the second quarter so they decided 2 go for the pass more
i aint gonna argue with you fam

the truth is.... Graham carried the ball 1 time in the 2nd quarter, ONE fu*kin time!

the game plan was a.ss

check the play by play if you dont believe me

Graham ran the ball 10 times 1st quarter.... 1 time the 2nd quarter

they abandoned the run, end of discussion
 01-10-2008, 03:14 PM         #76
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you say 30 of his yards were in the 1st quarter, then you say he ran it 10 times in the first quarter, that would be a 3 yard average. less than impressive.
 10 years ago '06        #77
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
 RicFlair said:
you say 30 of his yards were in the 1st quarter, then you say he ran it 10 times in the first quarter, that would be a 3 yard average. less than impressive.
he scored a TD and the Bucs went up 7 nothing at the end of the 1st and had the ball to start the 2nd quarter

his yards per touch wasnt great, obviously but they were moving the ball with him and managing the clock, Bucs had the ball for 12 of the 15 mins in the 1st quarter dog and the G Men started the game with the ball
 10 years ago '07        #78
24/7foamz 
space
space
 eLLz said:
dog last week proved the run D was soft.... Graham and the Bucs were k!lling yall on the ground game, as soon as TB went down in the game they panicked and started to throw the ball every series

most teams dont even bother running against yall cause the secondary is so fu*kin soft........ Brady and Moss was playing catch on you n*ggas "aye Randy you dropped that, fu*k it dont even run a route, just go deep these n*ggas cant cover for sh*t"

next play... Moss jogs past the DB with no safety help over top for 6.... he made 0 cuts, just ran a fu*kin fade route, exact same play back to back
homeboy had 18 carries! whose to say if he got more carries he wouldve got shut down because his longest run was 14 yards and that was off a tuck missed tackle,if he wouldve made the tackle the most the run wouldve went is 2 yards.i dont understand how u can even talk about secondary being soft when the cowboys secondary is no better jacques reeves is probably one of the worst corners next to the corner from the saints and roy williams is over hype he's a bum!.u acting like brady and moss didnt play catch on all the league,like the cowboys played em any better.but since u brung up that play how about u watch the replay because thats the play sam madison got hurt and couldnt run then they bring a corner off the bench to defend him and the pats was smart enough to go back to the same play.i guess u just started watching the giants because for years they been good against the run

Last edited by 24/7foamz; 01-10-2008 at 03:25 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #79
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 781 781
i thought yall know ellz dont know sh*t about football. for one moss DID NOT run a fade route. do you even know what a fade route is? i bet you just heard that term on nfl live and just decided to use it. moss ran a GO ROUTE, or just call it a streak. moss just simply ran up the field, a fade route is when a receiver runs a straight line diagonally up the field
 01-10-2008, 03:45 PM         #80
Twelveinchez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
honestly, it's how you look at it:

1. the bucs went away from their gameplan and gave the game away by abandoning the run

or

2. the giants adjusted tehir plan, forced teh bucs to pass more, and handled the bucs

either way the giants won that game....and it honestly has nothing to do with this sunday.... with that said :finger: cowboys: GMEN ARE GONNA WIN!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy