1/13/08 - NFC Divisional Playoff Game: Giants @ Cowboys, 4:00 EST (FOX)

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-07-2008, 11:48 PM         #41
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^Blatant hate.

And he didn't cry last year.
 01-08-2008, 12:13 AM         #42
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well he better not go out of his house if he plays like sh*t again.

I know 1 thing, that cookie HAS to be good if it fu*ked up an entire team's road to the SB.

That sh*t ain't even funny dog.
 10 years ago '04        #43
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 texasplayboy_23 said:

I know 1 thing, that cookie HAS to be good if it fu*ked up an entire team's road to the SB.

romo should still open up a playbook instead of tryin to open up jessica
 01-08-2008, 09:12 AM         #44
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eli knows the game better than Romo, Romo can't read defense its more along the lines of throw to TO if not game over.
 10 years ago '06        #45
kobe24mvp07 
space
space
$996 | Props total: 2 2
Cowboys winning this one first time their going to have all their receivers playing together.
 01-08-2008, 11:03 AM         #46
RediKnight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bsylb2003 said:
Your rootin for giants cuz ur scared of the Cowboys playin the Packers in NFC championship game
We're rootin' for a home game you dumbass. Our players are not scared at all of Dallas and have said they would love to get revenge down there in Texas. But as a fan you want as many home playoff games as possible.
 10 years ago '06        #47
youngral 
space
space
$6,651 | Props total: 633 633
 texasplayboy_23 said:

*pause*

He better not fu*k up over some pus*y
 01-08-2008, 11:09 AM         #48
ThatdudeChief 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
F*ck the NFC East but I want the G-Men to win
 01-08-2008, 11:14 AM         #49
RediKnight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Losing twice in the regular season doesn't matter? I don't know about you, but I'd rather my team control their own destiny rather than "hoping" other teams suck to get a wild card spot.
Well a few years back the Packers beat the Vikings twice in the regular season, only to have the Vikings come in and beat us in Lambeau in the playoffs.

Howie Long was also saying that the year he won a Super Bowl with the Raiders in '83 they lost twice to the Seahawks in the regular season and ended up beating them in the playoffs.

To me its a scary thought going up against a division rival you already beat twice in the regular season, because its hard to string together 3 straight victories against a division opponent.
 10 years ago '05        #50
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,470 | Props total: 4415 4415
^^ Last team that did it was Rams vs Seahawks... n*ggas swept us 3-0 the season..
 10 years ago '05        #51
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 591 591
 RediKnight said:
Well a few years back the Packers beat the Vikings twice in the regular season, only to have the Vikings come in and beat us in Lambeau in the playoffs.

Howie Long was also saying that the year he won a Super Bowl with the Raiders in '83 they lost twice to the Seahawks in the regular season and ended up beating them in the playoffs.

To me its a scary thought going up against a division rival you already beat twice in the regular season, because its hard to string together 3 straight victories against a division opponent.
Since the merger in 1970, it is 11 to 6 for teams beating another team 3 times in one season so I would say that theory of it being hard as not true at all.
 10 years ago '05        #52
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,983 | Props total: 3263 3263
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Nah homie, don't "Switch" that sh*t up now. You said "if the Cowboys win then there's no doubt they're the more superior team" and that statement is obviously wrong. Without a doubt Dallas is the superior team and the Giants gotta win to prove that otherwise.

Oh...if you knew I'd respond to that point, why say that lame sh*t anyway? I'd like some of that sh*t you smokin though, cause 35-14 doesn't = almost easily winning in any way. Those 14 unanswered points were a fluke and only happened b/c they caught the Hawks slippin. Other than that short period of time, the Skins got their @ss beat for >55 minutes.

It's comical how people quickly forget that Dallas scored >24 points for 3 months straight, or how they had a 7-game winning streak. All they want to rememer is them losing 2 out of the 4 last games. Last time I checked they had the same exact team, except now Terry Glenn is playing and TO is less than 100%. It's real easy for a team to lose focus after clinching the division a month before the season ends. But if ya'll wanna keep thinking the 'Boys won't regain that focus in the playoffs, you will be sadly mistaken come Sunday....watch.
On more than one occasion I make multiple points in my points and you address one. Address the whole post or don't comment.

I'm not switching up. I'm saying if YOU want to say that Dallas is the superior team, it still doesn't matter. The Giants would move forward anyway. But it still is whoever wins in the playoffs is superior. That's how it works. Or else there wouldn't even be a tournament after the season to prove who the best is.

Redskins gave up after the missed field goal. Santana Moss gave up on the play, and Collins got stupid. The field goal would have changed the momentum.

Nobody said Dallas wasn't good, nobody has forgot what Dallas has done. But what have they done lately? Isn't that more important? It's very hard to break a trend of how you've been playing recently..Not saying the Boys won't put up a good game, cause we all know both teams will play their fu*ken hearts out..all I'm saying is you're acting like this sh*t is a cakewalk..as long as Eli plays how he has been playing lately, it won't be the same the third time around. And if TO is as hurt as they're saying he is..I can't see the boys winning this game. He's your main weapon.
 01-09-2008, 12:09 AM         #53
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Switchc2390 said:
On more than one occasion I make multiple points in my points and you address one. Address the whole post or don't comment.

I'm not switching up. I'm saying if YOU want to say that Dallas is the superior team, it still doesn't matter. The Giants would move forward anyway. But it still is whoever wins in the playoffs is superior. That's how it works. Or else there wouldn't even be a tournament after the season to prove who the best is.

Redskins gave up after the missed field goal. Santana Moss gave up on the play, and Collins got stupid. The field goal would have changed the momentum.

Nobody said Dallas wasn't good, nobody has forgot what Dallas has done. But what have they done lately? Isn't that more important? It's very hard to break a trend of how you've been playing recently..Not saying the Boys won't put up a good game, cause we all know both teams will play their fu*ken hearts out..all I'm saying is you're acting like this sh*t is a cakewalk..as long as Eli plays how he has been playing lately, it won't be the same the third time around. And if TO is as hurt as they're saying he is..I can't see the boys winning this game. He's your main weapon.
I don't address everything you say because 70% of it is bullsh*t. For instance, saying the Skins gave up in a playoff game when they were winning, is BULLSH*T. They lost because the better team won...that's all to it.

Not once did I say it would be a cakewalk, my point is that some of you Giants fans are WAY too confident. For whatever reason your delusions lead you to believe that because Dallas didn't play well for a few games that now there's a question of which team in the division/conference is greater. I don't believe in the likeliness of a win either. "Because the Cowboys already beat the Giants twice, it's less likely they'll beat them a 3rd time." People need to get the fu*k outta here with that stupid sh*t.

As far as TO goes...keep wishin. If you hope to win a game based on our best player not bein healthy then so be it. It only proves how confident you really are in your team. And if he played on a broken leg and caught passes with 1 good hand, wtf makes you think he won't play through a damn sprained ankle?:rolleyes: All I know is that your defense better not underestimate the offense's health and be prepared to cover Witten, TO, TG and Crayton come Sunday, regardless of what the injury reports say.

smokeweed101. said:
Eli knows the game better than Romo, Romo can't read defense its more along the lines of throw to TO if not game over.
I guess that's why Romo had way more yards, way more TD's, a higher completion % and less ints...fu*kin idiot. And for the record, Jason Witten leads the team in receptions, not TO...dumb fu*k, research before you comment n*gga.:finger:

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 01-09-2008 at 12:12 AM..
 01-09-2008, 09:34 AM         #54
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Witten isn't sh*t without TO, thats like me saying Welker is a beast when Moss isn't around. Sure they get first downs but last I checked yall n*ggas is scoring 3-6 points when TO is not around. (Which means no TDs which means no wins)

There is no arguing Eli at his best is better than Romo, fu*k the general opinion. The Giants also have better recievers, Clayton Witten and Glenn are pu**y.

Last edited by smokeweed101.; 01-09-2008 at 09:35 AM..
 10 years ago '07        #55
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
GIANTS
 10 years ago '07        #56
Chris Cassius 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 19 19
Witten isn't sh*t without TO

Ur jus fu*kin stupid

96 Catches 1,145 Yds dont come easy clown

sh*t, look at Shockey, half the catches, half the yards.

There is no arguing Eli at his best is better than Romo, fu*k the general opinion. The Giants also have better recievers, Clayton Witten and Glenn are pus*y.

Blatant d*ckriding, the only reason u say there's "no arguing" is because there's no proof. U better have SOME sort of argument if u tryna prove Romos 97.4 QB Rating is somehow worse than Mannings 73.9. fu*k outta here clown.
 10 years ago '05        #57
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,470 | Props total: 4415 4415
 smokeweed101. said:
Witten isn't sh*t without TO, thats like me saying Welker is a beast when Moss isn't around. Sure they get first downs but last I checked yall n*ggas is scoring 3-6 points when TO is not around. (Which means no TDs which means no wins)

There is no arguing Eli at his best is better than Romo, fu*k the general opinion. The Giants also have better recievers, Clayton Witten and Glenn are pus*y.
Dude stfu.. go get a real bi*ch in yo avy...
Imma keep tellin you that, until you do so, you child pr0n possession charge waiting to happen a.ss n*gga...
 10 years ago '05        #58
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,983 | Props total: 3263 3263
 texasplayboy_23 said:
I don't address everything you say because 70% of it is bullsh*t. For instance, saying the Skins gave up in a playoff game when they were winning, is BULLSH*T. They lost because the better team won...that's all to it.

Not once did I say it would be a cakewalk, my point is that some of you Giants fans are WAY too confident. For whatever reason your delusions lead you to believe that because Dallas didn't play well for a few games that now there's a question of which team in the division/conference is greater. I don't believe in the likeliness of a win either. "Because the Cowboys already beat the Giants twice, it's less likely they'll beat them a 3rd time." People need to get the fu*k outta here with that stupid sh*t.

As far as TO goes...keep wishin. If you hope to win a game based on our best player not bein healthy then so be it. It only proves how confident you really are in your team. And if he played on a broken leg and caught passes with 1 good hand, wtf makes you think he won't play through a damn sprained ankle?:rolleyes: All I know is that your defense better not underestimate the offense's health and be prepared to cover Witten, TO, TG and Crayton come Sunday, regardless of what the injury reports say.

I guess that's why Romo had way more yards, way more TD's, a higher completion % and less ints...fu*kin idiot. And for the record, Jason Witten leads the team in receptions, not TO...dumb fu*k, research before you comment n*gga.:finger:
70% of what I say is bullsh*t? That should mean it's easier to refute. Sounds like a cop-out to me.

Why should we not be confident? We're playing the best ball of the season right now. I don't believe in the it's harder because it's the third time thing.

I'm not wishing anything, it's what I'm hearing. You act like I said "Damn, TO isn't 100% YES!" Nah, all I said is I have heard that he's not 100%. And when he isn't 100% he isn't near as productive, and he's your best tool. Whenever Tony Romo is in trouble he just lobs it up to TO and TO goes and gets it. He's that good a receiver. Without him, your passing game def. takes a few steps back. Everybody knows we have to cover all of your receivers. I think the prime goal is to not get too wrapped up into the secondary receivers and focus more on Witten. Dude beasts against us.
 01-09-2008, 03:44 PM         #59
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chris Cassius said:

Ur jus fu*kin stupid

96 Catches 1,145 Yds dont come easy clown

sh*t, look at Shockey, half the catches, half the yards.

Blatant d*ckriding, the only reason u say there's "no arguing" is because there's no proof. U better have SOME sort of argument if u tryna prove Romos 97.4 QB Rating is somehow worse than Mannings 73.9. fu*k outta here clown.
Obviously Romo was carried early in the season and Eli wasn't in the groove, he comes through when needed all those early games don't mean sh*t the stats are cleared for the playoffs.

Burress Toomer Boss and Shockey > Everyone not named TO. Like I said earlier Witten isn't sh*t without TO his stats drop down hard and Romo's rating takes a huge L im not a Giants or Cowboys fan, I don't need to hype any NFC team because mine is taking it all but the Cowboys are garbage and you will see soon.
 10 years ago '07        #60
Chris Cassius 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 19 19
all those early games don't mean sh*t the stats are cleared for the playoffs.
Tell that 2 the Vikings and Saints who coulda made the play-offs had they won those early games.

Burress Toomer Boss and Shockey > Everyone not named TO.
Burress < TO
Toomer < Crayton
Shockey < Witten

Boss isnt even a legitimate part of that offense.

Witten isn't sh*t without TO

fu*kin idiot, Witten's got 2 700 yd seasons and 2 900 yd seasons. The only tight ends in the NFL who u can even make an argument for bein better than Witten are Kellen Winslow, Tony Gonzalez and MAYBE Antonio Gates.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago