1/13/08 - NFC Divisional Playoff Game: Giants @ Cowboys, 4:00 EST (FOX)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
0 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #21
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 5241 5241
 garrett said:
smh ... i'm torn. i hate both teams with a passion ... but i never want the cowpies to win.

so i'm rollin with the g-men.

and does anyone know if t.o's playing ?
i know jessica will be there
 10 years ago '07        #22
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
g men u already know
 10 years ago '05        #23
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,980 | Props total: 3261 3261
If I had it...I'd give Jessica Simpson 1,000,000 to go to this game..

But we still don't need it, G-Men all the way baby.
 01-06-2008, 07:56 PM         #24
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is one game where both teams have complete respect for each other.

best game so far in the post season i bet
 01-06-2008, 09:51 PM         #25
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whoever wins it will not be easy

go giants
 01-06-2008, 10:22 PM         #26
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thanks genius
 01-07-2008, 03:22 AM         #27
vtskillz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dallas
 10 years ago '04        #28
Twizted Bone 
space
space
$8,813 | Props total: 7 7
i have faith in my giants...we were in the both games and just couldnt get the job done but i expect us to change that up this time around
 10 years ago '07        #29
bsylb2003 1 heat pts
space
space
$213 | Props total: 8 8
 rag621 said:
Lets go Giants
Your rootin for giants cuz ur scared of the Cowboys playin the Packers in NFC championship game
 01-07-2008, 09:26 AM         #30
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Giants will win by 10. Eli will have a better game than Romo.
 01-07-2008, 11:14 AM         #31
Twelveinchez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Giants will win by 10. Eli will have a better game than Romo.
i hope so

notice when Eli has a good game every1's all of a sudden callin him a great QB but crucify him when he has a down game
 10 years ago '05        #32
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,469 | Props total: 4414 4414
I swear both games are an upset.. Meaning both road team wins...

Yeah i said it...
 10 years ago '05        #33
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,469 | Props total: 4414 4414
Hold on ya'll...
Whats worst?

Hasslebeck's: We want the ball and we're going to score?

Or

Romo's botched field goal hold?
 01-07-2008, 04:52 PM         #34
Souljah1Eight7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
G-Men over the Cowgirls
 01-07-2008, 09:28 PM         #35
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
I swear both games are an upset.. Meaning both road team wins...

Yeah i said it...
Damn, and to think I thought you were a cool cat.

DaKidB.A.N.K.$ said:
SEASON WILL END THE SAME WAY IT BEGAN...LOSS AGAINST THE 'BOYS
...couldn't have said it better myself.

Seriously though, I feel for my Giants fans on here...3 times in the same season will suck @ss.:(
 10 years ago '05        #36
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Damn, and to think I thought you were a cool cat.

...couldn't have said it better myself.

Seriously though, I feel for my Giants fans on here...3 times in the same season will suck @ss.:(
You keep thinkin that man...momentum is a powerful thing. I guess we'll see on Sunday though. But if the Boys beat us when it matters, there's no doubt about it they're the superior team.
 10 years ago '07        #37
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 450 450
giants coaches better get bradshaw involved in this game early.i dont wanna see a start like they had against tampa when they put bradshaw in the game thats when the offense took off.they need to learn how to rotate them two in out of the game.it sucks not having shockey this game because he stay sh*tting on roy williams.

lets go gmennnnnnnnnn!!!!!
 01-07-2008, 10:17 PM         #38
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Switchc2390 said:
You keep thinkin that man...momentum is a powerful thing. I guess we'll see on Sunday though. But if the Boys beat us when it matters, there's no doubt about it they're the superior team.
Losing twice in the regular season doesn't matter? I don't know about you, but I'd rather my team control their own destiny rather than "hoping" other teams suck to get a wild card spot.

As far as momentum:rolleyes:...I take it you didn't catch the Skins game on Sunday...or how about the Vikings who were the supposedly hot NFC team in December. Talent>>>momentum, and I don't know how many times I have to say it.

EDIT: The 'Boys are already the superior team, or else they wouldn't be the #1 seed.

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 01-07-2008 at 10:20 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #39
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Losing twice in the regular season doesn't matter? I don't know about you, but I'd rather my team control their own destiny rather than "hoping" other teams suck to get a wild card spot.

As far as momentum:rolleyes:...I take it you didn't catch the Skins game on Sunday...or how about the Vikings who were the supposedly hot NFC team in December. Talent>>>momentum, and I don't know how many times I have to say it.

EDIT: The 'Boys are already the superior team, or else they wouldn't be the #1 seed.

We didn't hope anything. We had a record better than a team who was already a division leader. We controlled our own destiny and won to get into the playoffs.

I knew you would bring up the skins. The skins had a chance to win that game easily, they blew it. They still had momentum, they had 14 unanswered points in like 2 minutes. All they had to do was hit that field goal and the momentum continues to shift in their favor, they blew it.

Of course winning twice in the regular season matters, but not anymore. If the Giants win Sunday, they're the superior team. At least right at that moment. You have to remember that at the beginning of the post season the record is 0-0 for every team. It's a whole different season. If we advance in the post-season, you can be the better team all you want, but we're moving forward, plain and simple. This matchup is a little different because the cowboys have BAD momentum going into the game while the Giants have GOOD momentum. Not to mention Eli finally playing well. But we'll see come this Sunday.
 01-07-2008, 10:57 PM         #40
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Switchc2390 said:

We didn't hope anything. We had a record better than a team who was already a division leader. We controlled our own destiny and won to get into the playoffs.

I knew you would bring up the skins. The skins had a chance to win that game easily, they blew it. They still had momentum, they had 14 unanswered points in like 2 minutes. All they had to do was hit that field goal and the momentum continues to shift in their favor, they blew it.

Of course winning twice in the regular season matters, but not anymore. If the Giants win Sunday, they're the superior team. At least right at that moment. You have to remember that at the beginning of the post season the record is 0-0 for every team. It's a whole different season. If we advance in the post-season, you can be the better team all you want, but we're moving forward, plain and simple. This matchup is a little different because the cowboys have BAD momentum going into the game while the Giants have GOOD momentum. Not to mention Eli finally playing well. But we'll see come this Sunday.
Nah homie, don't "Switch" that sh*t up now. You said "if the Cowboys win then there's no doubt they're the more superior team" and that statement is obviously wrong. Without a doubt Dallas is the superior team and the Giants gotta win to prove that otherwise.

Oh...if you knew I'd respond to that point, why say that lame sh*t anyway? I'd like some of that sh*t you smokin though, cause 35-14 doesn't = almost easily winning in any way. Those 14 unanswered points were a fluke and only happened b/c they caught the Hawks slippin. Other than that short period of time, the Skins got their @ss beat for >55 minutes.

It's comical how people quickly forget that Dallas scored >24 points for 3 months straight, or how they had a 7-game winning streak. All they want to rememer is them losing 2 out of the 4 last games. Last time I checked they had the same exact team, except now Terry Glenn is playing and TO is less than 100%. It's real easy for a team to lose focus after clinching the division a month before the season ends. But if ya'll wanna keep thinking the 'Boys won't regain that focus in the playoffs, you will be sadly mistaken come Sunday....watch.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
134 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Walmart employee smokes weed in front of shoppers
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
350 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy