Jan 6 - Ja-Rule Puts Out Song Dissin' Ashanti & Others

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
84 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
142 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Rule's Next Single? Song With:

Props Slaps
 01-06-2008, 09:38 PM         #41
westcoastdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*ts hot
 01-06-2008, 09:40 PM         #42
RUG-RAT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 westcoastdog said:
sh*ts hot
 01-06-2008, 09:46 PM         #43
qubanfriday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngmic said:
bangin track! i can give 2 sh*ts wat they say, cats stay on that 50 cent d*ck too much, lol let a rapper dictate wat to listen to...lol
true ..but i love 50 though ..and this Ja joint aint bad as yall make it seem .. compared to all the joints that be coming out lately...same way they program y'all to love Soulja boy and all ...same way yall are being programmed to hate Ja ... nobody was talking sh*t when he was on that Always on Time sh*t ...y'all were too busy singin da lyrics to your boo's
 01-06-2008, 09:49 PM         #44
Yella Gurl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it doesnt matter ja rule sucks anyway
 10 years ago '04        #45
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 Jussn Kredible said:

I guess he's trying every single avenue he can to get hot again..had the single with wayne, then had the song for the bi*ches, now he got a diss out..whats next Rule?
Yo. When he was rapping back in the day, I can't front. n*gga was nice. He should have just taken the L from 05 and kept going. This n*gga makes a futile effort at retaliation, runs away into hiding for 6 years, and comes back out with an S-Curl.

I can't fu*k with him now. No respect for Jeffrey. Mad because everybody else didn't jump into his beef. The fu*k did he expect Lloyd and Ashanti to do? Sing an angry song? 7 Aurelius was supposed to be pissed of behind the boards? The fu*k?
 10 years ago '04        #46
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,323 | Props total: 1278 1278
all this 50 vs Ja

who gives a fu*k, if you like JA keep listening, but reality is that he will never make a fu*kin comeback and thats real talk...
 01-06-2008, 10:02 PM         #47
MzGangstaGirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he dissed the woman who gave him number 1 hits and made him platinum!! what a shame.
 01-06-2008, 10:07 PM         #48
kennymo34 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
speaking on this song and this song alone.....track is hot regardless of history about whoever and thats real
 10 years ago '04        #49
dj_tameil 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 92 92
 Nerd_Rich said:
sh*t really aint no hardcore diss..Sounds more like he's airing out others and the way they acted towards him..Anyhow I fu*ks with the song cause this sh*ts dope..Some of yall just hating the n*gga just to hate.. at fif for brainwashing some of you same n*ggas that probably use to nod out to rule before that curtis f*g came out......
EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS! I STILL PLAY OLD JA sh*t WHEN I DJ PARTIES AND EVERYBODY BE ROCKIN TO IT. n*ggaS NEED TO STOP HATIN JUST BECAUSE EVERYBODY ELSE HATIN'. I'M HAPPY JARULE HAS A CAREER AT WHATEVER HE'S DOING RIGHT NOW... AND IF HE PUTS OUT MORE HOT sh*t THAT I CAN ROCK AT A PARTY.... I'M PLAYIN IT. STOP THIS MADNESS YALL... AT LEAST JARULE HAS A CAREER DOING SOMETHING.... WHAT DO U HAVE... A BOXDEN CAREER?
 01-06-2008, 10:33 PM         #50
Mr 315 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Venni Vetti Vecci was his best album he had everything else was wack
 10 years ago '06        #51
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
track dun sound that bad at all
 10 years ago '04        #52
Quez04 
space
space
space
$440 | Props total: 2 2
 youngmic said:
and also i love how cats say that "tpain sh*t" when roger troutman and the westcoast been doin that sh*t...under 18 year old kids..lmao yall a trip

I was just bout to say the same thing. go listen to computer love or california love young'ns
 10 years ago '04        #53
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,903 | Props total: 833 833
 MELODY said:
Yall n*ggas Gotta Be Under 18, Rule Was That n*gga. 50 Just Started Hating Cause Ja Was Being More Embraced In His Neighborhood. And Ashanti And Nelly Aren't Together And Were Never Together, It Was Just For Publicity.

Old Ja > New 50
I ain't gonna lie, Rule was consistently putting out hot sh*t. I agree with you 100%
 10 years ago '04        #54
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,388 | Props total: 29548 29548
 qubanfriday said:
true ..but i love 50 though ..and this Ja joint aint bad as yall make it seem .. compared to all the joints that be coming out lately...same way they program y'all to love Soulja boy and all ...same way yall are being programmed to hate Ja ... nobody was talking sh*t when he was on that Always on Time sh*t ...y'all were too busy singin da lyrics to your boo's
naw dont get me wrong playboi, i still bump some 50 sh*t u know. but i just cant understand how cats can d*ckride a beef so much to where they stop listenin to the other artist. on thought that 50 back down sh*t was hard as hell but it never made me stop playin ja rule sh*t. but anyways, they both have good sh*t....
 10 years ago '04        #55
Jussn Kredible 42 heat pts42 OP
space
space
$3,409 | Props total: 58 58
lol..i dont even kno how this turned into a 50 vs ja sh*t again...some of the blame lands on every n*gga that commented on the song, u kno damn well u hid ya ja cdz while 50 was muderin dude..50 could do no wrong for awhile, but now that everyone has turned on 50, its ok to like ja again...the people talkin is the same ones who fed into all the bullsh*t
 10 years ago '06        #56
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 469 469
JA put out one good album....................

His sophomore album just because the album was hot due to Jay-Z & DMX was featured. I admit it that I thought Venni Vetti Veci was a good album, but then he took the alternative route and started sucking more and more.
 10 years ago '07        #57
khowell22 
space
space
space
$37 | Props total: 0 0
ja need to cut it out
 10 years ago '07        #58
Sha 1 heat pts
space
space
$102 | Props total: 1 1
pretty hot song
 01-07-2008, 03:35 AM         #59
Nerd_Rich 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yella Gurl said:
it doesnt matter ja rule sucks anyway

SHUT UP bi*ch cause you look like one of them hoes who was singing "DOWN a.ss CHICK" and "MESMERIZE"...Ole CLAP BACK looking a.ss....

Last edited by Nerd_Rich; 01-07-2008 at 03:40 AM..
 01-07-2008, 03:43 AM         #60
Nerd_Rich 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MzGangstaGirl said:
he dissed the woman who gave him number 1 hits and made him platinum!! what a shame.

That ashanti bi*ch cant even sing though...
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy