Lil wayne Worst rapper ever

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
138 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-06-2008, 06:20 AM         #1
5486 pageviews
22 comments

A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil wayne Worst rapper ever

I'v come to the conclusion after hearin a few lil wayne tunes he must be the WORST rapper ever. lyrical content is to a minimum. all i hear is this n*gga mumbling and making dumb remarks e.g. Hair like Rapunzel. And when i heard of his GOAT campaign i had my suspicions this n*gga was smoking moonrock. Anyone else agree the rap games better of without Wayne.

22 comments for "Lil wayne Worst rapper ever"

01-06-2008, 05:23 PM         #2
Fatt Kidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no its not
 01-06-2008, 05:30 PM         #3
HumanCrakk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my opinions about wayne aside people are so fu*ked up

the second a rapper becomes extremly popular people start hating

wayne went from being a joke to being praised by almost everyone and now people are hating again

same sh*t happens with every rapper to become really popular

50 is a prime example its so funny to how u seen the same people hatign these days talkin sh*t once they see other poeple start to hate on the guy
fans are d*ck ryders and thats why rap is fu*ked these days
WHO CARES WHAT PEOPLE DO AND DO NOT LIKE just like what you like

whether or not i think wayne is a good rapper or not is insignificant
 10 years ago '07        #4
chaotic 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$33 | Props total: 0 0
for real i don't agree with all these extremes and sh*t...
ppl lovin someone or hatin him...
just listen to someone's sh*t or don't, dont just exaggerate your feelings all the time it gets old quick...
 10 years ago '08        #5
Dat Nucka|m 
space
space
$1,953 | Props total: 0 0
i agree he's overrated but damn...give da man some credit..
 02-06-2008, 01:56 PM         #6
HBzBTz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the thread starter must be on heroin...
 02-20-2008, 12:29 PM         #7
angeln7574u  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok i agree on that, but is it me or are all his freestyles coming from his mix tapes
 02-20-2008, 04:24 PM         #8
Mr. Kassanova  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mR ReZiW said:
I'v come to the conclusion after hearin a few lil wayne tunes he must be the WORST rapper ever. lyrical content is to a minimum. all i hear is this n*gga mumbling and making dumb remarks e.g. Hair like Rapunzel. And when i heard of his GOAT campaign i had my suspicions this n*gga was smoking moonrock. Anyone else agree the rap games better of without Wayne.
Some people think metaphors and similes make lyrics good. Leave those rap fans alone! They can't help it if they don't know what music is.

I love how he thinks he's hard cuz he got money to buy weed, syrup, pills, coke, and guns.
Dude has to be one of the worst rappers ever.
 10 years ago '05        #9
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
WELL STOP PROMOTING ALL THESE WACK a.ss DJ CANNON MIXTAPES AND DJ ACROSS THE WATER PRESENTS N sh*t. THOSE ARE THE n*ggaS WHO'S fu*kIN UP THE RAP GAME TAKING RECYCLED MUSIC AND PUTTING OVER SOMEBODIES ELSES BEAT THEY DIDN'T MAKE AND GETTING PAID FOR IT. IF ANYBODY THINKS THAT THE CARTER 1 & 2 WASN'T GOOD ALBUMS THEN I DUNNO WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH U. I DON'T JUDGE SOMEBODIES RAP SKILLZ BASED ON MIXTAPES LIKE MOST U n*ggaS DO. IF MIXTAPES WON U GRAMMYS THEN HANDS DOWN JOE BUDDEN IS TOP 2. AND TO OL BOY FROM BATON ROUGE WHO SAID WAYNE HAS TO BE ONE OF THE WORST. HOW COULD U SAY SOME sh*t LIKE THAT AND GO RIGHT TO YOUR CAR OR IPOD AND BUMP BOOSIE? BOOSIE BEEN TALKING ABOUT THE SAME sh*t SINCE WE WAS BOTH 16. WAYNE IS ONE OF THE BETTER RAPPERS OUT OF LOUISIANA AND OUT OF THE SOUTH SO fu*k ALL THE DUMB sh*t AND REALIZE THE TRUTH.

Last edited by dmunson318; 02-20-2008 at 04:55 PM..
 02-20-2008, 08:21 PM         #10
Mr. Kassanova  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmunson318 said:
WELL STOP PROMOTING ALL THESE WACK a.ss DJ CANNON MIXTAPES AND DJ ACROSS THE WATER PRESENTS N sh*t. THOSE ARE THE n*ggaS WHO'S fu*kIN UP THE RAP GAME TAKING RECYCLED MUSIC AND PUTTING OVER SOMEBODIES ELSES BEAT THEY DIDN'T MAKE AND GETTING PAID FOR IT. IF ANYBODY THINKS THAT THE CARTER 1 & 2 WASN'T GOOD ALBUMS THEN I DUNNO WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH U. I DON'T JUDGE SOMEBODIES RAP SKILLZ BASED ON MIXTAPES LIKE MOST U n*ggaS DO. IF MIXTAPES WON U GRAMMYS THEN HANDS DOWN JOE BUDDEN IS TOP 2. AND TO OL BOY FROM BATON ROUGE WHO SAID WAYNE HAS TO BE ONE OF THE WORST. HOW COULD U SAY SOME sh*t LIKE THAT AND GO RIGHT TO YOUR CAR OR IPOD AND BUMP BOOSIE? BOOSIE BEEN TALKING ABOUT THE SAME sh*t SINCE WE WAS BOTH 16. WAYNE IS ONE OF THE BETTER RAPPERS OUT OF LOUISIANA AND OUT OF THE SOUTH SO fu*k ALL THE DUMB sh*t AND REALIZE THE TRUTH.
Boosie? n*gga have you seen any of my posts? Plus, I ain't got no fu*kin iPod, I got my damn phone. And Wayne is a fake a.ss lame rapper, a disgrace to New Orleans. Yo stupid a.ss must be from Bossier. Boss City! LMAO!!!
Anything Wayne puts out is a.ss. You don't judge on mixtapes? They go the hardest on mixtapes you dumbass, their labels make them follow guide lines on albums.
What truth has Wayne ever spit? What truth has Common never spoken?

Shut up Bossier City bi*ch. Country a.ss bastard. :finger:
 10 years ago '05        #11
dmunson318 
space
space
 Mr. Kassanova said:
Boosie? n*gga have you seen any of my posts? Plus, I ain't got no fu*kin iPod, I got my damn phone. And Wayne is a fake a.ss lame rapper, a disgrace to New Orleans. Yo stupid a.ss must be from Bossier. Boss City! LMAO!!!
Anything Wayne puts out is a.ss. You don't judge on mixtapes? They go the hardest on mixtapes you dumbass, their labels make them follow guide lines on albums.
What truth has Wayne ever spit? What truth has Common never spoken?

Shut up Bossier City bi*ch. Country a.ss bastard. :finger:

ok n*gga u wanna get physical on the comp n sh*t like u real or something. n*gga u dont live in south baton rouge u stay on sherwood forrest. and like i said u dumb bi*ch mixtapes dont win u grammys. then u comparing two tottaly different type of rappers. one spits tha movement and the other spits the sh*t n*ggas want to hear everyday. when u hear waynes name u think ti jayz and when u hear commons name u think mos def and kweli. u can't compare them to each other at all! what jayz mixtape went harder than anyone of his albums? what eminem mixtape went harder than anyone of his albums? argument is irrelevant. because good rappers make good albums and freestylers or street rappin n*ggas make good mixtapes. alot of mixtapes dont get heard, but almost every album does. if a n*gga is spittin his all on a mixtape then he's playing his self because that sh*t might not get heard and why the fu*k would u want that. lmao and n*gga hdf u gonna call shreveport country and that and baton rouge is damn identical? only thing different is lsu and state building u dumb a.ss n*gga who ain't never left the city. stop watching hurricane chris videos n*gga. and i ain't from shreveport so stop trying to be funny before u get yaself in some sh*t u can't control. i be your city all the time i know wtf goes on down there.
 10 years ago '07        #12
dt515bcc 
space
space
space
$94 | Props total: 82 82
 mR ReZiW said:
see people like you is why wayne made gossip and love me or hate u need to hating on people cuz its a weak emotion the lady of you man...get a life weezy f best rapper alive
 10 years ago '07        #13
dt515bcc 
space
space
space
$94 | Props total: 82 82
 dmunson318 said:
weezy weezy weezy great
 02-21-2008, 04:17 PM         #14
Mr. Kassanova  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmunson318 said:
ok n*gga u wanna get physical on the comp n sh*t like u real or something. n*gga u dont live in south baton rouge u stay on sherwood forrest. and like i said u dumb bi*ch mixtapes dont win u grammys. then u comparing two tottaly different type of rappers. one spits tha movement and the other spits the sh*t n*ggas want to hear everyday. when u hear waynes name u think ti jayz and when u hear commons name u think mos def and kweli. u can't compare them to each other at all! what jayz mixtape went harder than anyone of his albums? what eminem mixtape went harder than anyone of his albums? argument is irrelevant. because good rappers make good albums and freestylers or street rappin n*ggas make good mixtapes. alot of mixtapes dont get heard, but almost every album does. if a n*gga is spittin his all on a mixtape then he's playing his self because that sh*t might not get heard and why the fu*k would u want that. lmao and n*gga hdf u gonna call shreveport country and that and baton rouge is damn identical? only thing different is lsu and state building u dumb a.ss n*gga who ain't never left the city. stop watching hurricane chris videos n*gga. and i ain't from shreveport so stop trying to be funny before u get yaself in some sh*t u can't control. i be your city all the time i know wtf goes on down there.
Like I'm real? Ok, I never said anything about that.
I live in Prairieville, La, I('m) rep (from) Gardere, you know right of of Nicholson..
Who gives a fu*k about Grammy's? Common won his first award on 07 but he is still a great artist. And it wasn't even a Grammy. When I hear Wayne I think of Soulja Boy, Shawty Lo, and Flo-Rida, all lame n*ggas. When I hear Common I do think of Talib. Rappers make good music period, their labels have a say-so about what goes on an album if you didn't know. What mixtape doesn't get heard? I've never heard of people not listening to mixtapes. And why not go hard on a mixtape? You can't go as hard on an album majority of the time so you have to let your fans know how dope you are. Shreveport isn't as country and Bossier but n*gga its country. Shreveport and BR are nothing alike, where the fu*k you been? I don't watch Hurricane Chris, I never have and never will. At least get some facts straight. I said you was from Bossier n*gga, get it right. I'll get in some sh*t....It's cool .
You know what goes down? Ok great. Thanks for the heads up.
 10 years ago '05        #15
dmunson318 
space
space
[QUOTE=Mr. Kassanova;11462550]Like I'm real? Ok, I never said anything about that.
I live in Prairieville, La, I('m) rep (from) Gardere, you know right of of Nicholson..
Who gives a fu*k about Grammy's? Common won his first award on 07 but he is still a great artist. And it wasn't even a Grammy. When I hear Wayne I think of Soulja Boy, Shawty Lo, and Flo-Rida, all lame n*ggas. When I hear Common I do think of Talib. Rappers make good music period, their labels have a say-so about what goes on an album if you didn't know. What mixtape doesn't get heard? I've never heard of people not listening to mixtapes. And why not go hard on a mixtape? You can't go as hard on an album majority of the time so you have to let your fans know how dope you are. Shreveport isn't as country and Bossier but n*gga its country. Shreveport and BR are nothing alike, where the fu*k you been? I don't watch Hurricane Chris, I never have and never will. At least get some facts straight. I said you was from Bossier n*gga, get it right. I'll get in some sh*t....It's cool .
You know what goes down? Ok great. Thanks for the heads up. [/QUOTE/] n*gga u act like br is tha sh*t! n*gga be all in the mall asking me where df i got my shoes from n sh*t. big a.ss mall that gets exclusive sh*t and n*ggas wanna ask me where i got my sh*t from. n*ggas be swinging from other n*ggas d*cks n sh*t. shreveport ain't nothing like that. not the times i been
 02-21-2008, 09:30 PM         #16
Mr. Kassanova  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=dmunson318;11464268]
 Mr. Kassanova said:
Like I'm real? Ok, I never said anything about that.
You know what goes down? Ok great. Thanks for the heads up. [/QUOTE/] n*gga u act like br is tha sh*t! n*gga be all in the mall asking me where df i got my shoes from n sh*t. big a.ss mall that gets exclusive sh*t and n*ggas wanna ask me where i got my sh*t from. n*ggas be swinging from other n*ggas d*cks n sh*t. shreveport ain't nothing like that. not the times i been
Son, I just left the Twin Cities Sunday! BR ain't all that. If you talking about Cortana Mall they don't get anything, and Shreveport/Bossier is way worse. I had this kid asking me where I got my Dunks from when I was looking for some Blazers, thing is, I had these Dunks since like September. I get some OK kicks from BR but its nothing great, Houston is where Imma start goin.
 10 years ago '07        #17
ron06 
space
space
space
$76 | Props total: 0 0
YALLL GOT MY n*gga fu*k UP.......................

THIS n*gga IS THE TRUTH
 03-30-2008, 09:21 PM         #18
DJ mike  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo i dont think hes the worst rapper every but i think he just is tryin to hard... i mean some of his songs are on point but some im just like why?
 03-31-2008, 10:25 AM         #19
GILLIE_DA_KID  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lil wayne is fake
he hides in his daddys house all day doing drugs
i wrote his sh*t
 03-31-2008, 01:40 PM         #20
Pimpwin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmunson318 said:
exactly...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago