1/12/08 - NFC Divisional Playoffs: Seahawks @ Packers Thread, 4:30 EST on FOX

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #41
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 adizzle69696969 said:
wait what the fu*k? are u saying that all the stats are wrong for every player, or are only GB's stats fu*ked up? That makes no sense that nfl.com doesn't update that sh*t. Wouldn't that mean that other player's tackles and other stats aren't right if they aren't updated after review?

I still think everyone underrates our LB core, but yeah we'll see on saturday who's better.....I agree that ur CBs (Harris and Woodson) are better than ours, but not by a sh*tload....
idk why youd underrate our lb core saying urs sh*ts on ours??? nick barnett is a proven linebacker and aj hawk is a beast.. poppinga i dont need to talk about but ive never even heard of leroy hill either... our cbs def>>yours.. id say you have better safeties because bigby can be oc at times.. overall defensive line id have to give to us but kerney is better than anyone on our line but kampman is verrry comparable to him.. on the offensive side of the ball i think we have a better player in each position except possibly at FB because ours NEVER and i mean NEVER carries and only gets a few catches.. and yes id take grant over alexander with the season hes having compared to grants.. now if we take it all the way to special teams ... its a toss up at kicker with the kicks ive seen mason make but i do know josh brown is a very proven kicker... and as for pr and kr id prally take burleson but idk woodson can break em off too at times..
 01-07-2008, 12:09 AM         #42
adizzle69696969 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here is a quote from an article from cbssportsline.com---http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10562300

Give me Seattle's linebackers anytime, anywhere. They're quick. They can run. They can pressure the pocket. In short, I haven't seen three others who are better.
:applause::applause::applause:
 10 years ago '04        #43
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 adizzle69696969 said:
Here is a quote from an article from cbssportsline.com---http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10562300

:applause::applause::applause:
theyre quick and they blitz alot... our lbs dont blitz damn near as much as i saw seattle blitz and what their stats show...i mean its true u want fast linebackers but thin seattle relies on their backers a lot more than green bay for pass rush
 01-07-2008, 11:20 AM         #44
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
5 more days ffucckkaasssss
 01-07-2008, 11:51 AM         #45
rasheed √2.0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
trufant going to pick alllll day, like immigrants on a fruit farm, yes sir.

watch out brett!
 10 years ago '05        #46
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,467 | Props total: 4410 4410
You know the Captain of the Ship OE is in effect...
Whattup all my Seahawkers... We ready to win this sh*t or what?

Ya'll seen Hasslebeck press conference after that a.ss whoopin' we gave the Skins...

"Let me just say it and get it out of the way.. we want the ball and we're going to score"

2004 will never be forgotten...
But Hasslebeck is going to redeem himself.
 10 years ago '04        #47
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
 rag621 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

another angle of the Al Harris int

[pic - click to view]

I REMEMBER THIS

i was wearing my black 2xl favre jersey that day too lol
 01-07-2008, 04:56 PM         #48
Souljah1Eight7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
packers on this one
 10 years ago '06        #49
rag621  OP
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 legendisdope said:
STOP TALKIN ABOUT THE PAST

THE FUTURE IS NOW, SEAHAWKS > GREEN BAY
Damn, n*gga

You really is in high school

Chill the fu*k out
 10 years ago '06        #50
rag621  OP
space
space
For those that got the NFL Network, they're showing the replay of the 2004 Wild Card game between Green Bay and Seattle.

I might watch it if this OS-LSU game gets out of hand.

*who knew Ohio State was gonna be doing this*
 10 years ago '04        #51
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 rag621 said:
For those that got the NFL Network, they're showing the replay of the 2004 Wild Card game between Green Bay and Seattle.

I might watch it if this OS-LSU game gets out of hand.

*who knew Ohio State was gonna be doing this*
i was upset when i read this was on earlier but righ twhen i get home whats on again right now? yessir
 10 years ago '06        #52
rag621  OP
space
space
 finishim said:
i was upset when i read this was on earlier but righ twhen i get home whats on again right now? yessir
I would watch it again, but I got a class at 10 am, and I trying to read the 1st chapter now, since I watched the N.Ch. game and the GB-Sea game, instead.
 10 years ago '06        #53
rag621  OP
space
space
Also, I jumped out my chair when Al picked off Hasselbeck like the game just occured.

I was expecting NFL Network to skip over the overtime coin toss, but they showed it. So I got to see Hasselbeck say his infamous line.

It was good seeing Gibert Brown again.

Koren Robinson better not act like he did in that game on Saturday
 10 years ago '04        #54
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 rag621 said:
Also, I jumped out my chair when Al picked off Hasselbeck like the game just occured.

I was expecting NFL Network to skip over the overtime coin toss, but they showed it. So I got to see Hasselbeck say his infamous line.

It was good seeing Gibert Brown again.

Koren Robinson better not act like he did in that game on Saturday
i hope seattle recievers in general act like they did that game i checked the weather n it looks to be almost the exact same just warmer ... but right now where im at its like 50 so who knows.. sposed to snow thur n fri
 01-08-2008, 08:11 AM         #55
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
4 more day biitttcchhhhsssssssssssssssssssss
 01-08-2008, 09:14 AM         #56
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Brett is gonna throw like 2-4 picks and still win. Seattle is a fluke team.
 01-08-2008, 10:03 AM         #57
RediKnight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
You know the Captain of the Ship OE is in effect...
Whattup all my Seahawkers... We ready to win this sh*t or what?

Ya'll seen Hasslebeck press conference after that a.ss whoopin' we gave the Skins...

"Let me just say it and get it out of the way.. we want the ball and we're going to score"

2004 will never be forgotten...
But Hasslebeck is going to redeem himself.
Wow!! He already jinxed it for them.
 01-08-2008, 10:40 AM         #58
DJ QUIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
to my family in here yall probably wondering why i havent posted in this thread. it because im too damn nervous man. im only posting once to eliminate jinx factor. i try not to even think about the game my cousin keeps tryna talk to me about it but i change subjects. help me brothers im tryna be strong
 01-08-2008, 11:18 AM         #59
ThatdudeChief 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Packers are not going to lose at home in January...they are takin this one
 01-08-2008, 11:24 AM         #60
RediKnight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THE PACKERS IN THE PLAYOFFS
-Green Bay made the postseason for the 11th time in 15 seasons

-Its 24-14 (.632) W-L record in the playoffs is the second-best winning percentage in National Football League history.

-Also second-best in NFL postseason history is the Packers' 14-2 (.875) record at home. Only the New England Patriots (9-1, .900) own a better home record (min. 10 games).

-In the Divisional round, the Packers are 3-5 all-time. However, they are 2-0 in the Divisional round coming off a first-round bye (1996 and '97). The two wins also are the only Divisional round games Green Bay has hosted.

-In NFL history, teams coming off a first-round bye are 83-29 (.741) in the Divisional round. NFC teams are 45-11 (.804).

-This season, the Packers were 3-1 against playoff teams, including 2-1 vs. Divisional round participants.

-McCarthy makes his debut as a head coach in the postseason. He has coached in eight playoff games previously as an NFL a.ssistant.

-Quarterback Brett Favre will start his 21st playoff game Saturday, his 274th consecutive start overall. He owns an 11-9 (.550) career W-L record in the postseason and has thrown a TD pass in an NFL-record 16 consecutive playoff games.

Last edited by RediKnight; 01-08-2008 at 11:25 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
215 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
58 comments
24 hours ago