Has Anyone Tried No Xplode before Sex?

most viewed right now
 184
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
165 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 113
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 83
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #1
22330 pageviews
38 comments


Rique 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$40,454 | Props total: 17875 17875
Has Anyone Tried No Xplode before s3x?
 

 
I would think this would give you unreal energy because when i use it when I work out I just can't stop. Does it have any bad side effects?

38 comments for "Has Anyone Tried No Xplode before Sex?"

 10 years ago '06        #2
Sammyboi22 
space
avatar space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
Yeah I dno what it is about creatine. But sometimes I just cant get my sh*t off when im on high levels of it. No wouldnt really do much. Just more energy. No stamina or anything if you dont already have it. And no it wont make your d*ck any bigger.
 10 years ago '06        #3
Rique 59 heat pts59 OP
space
avatar space
space
$40,454 | Props total: 17875 17875
 Sammyboi22 said:
Yeah I dno what it is about creatine. But sometimes I just cant get my sh*t off when im on high levels of it. No wouldnt really do much. Just more energy. No stamina or anything if you dont already have it. And no it wont make your d*ck any bigger.
Lol i know its not gonna make my d*ck any bigger
 10 years ago '06        #4
Sammyboi22 
space
avatar space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
im just sayin lol
 10 years ago '04        #5
OnTheReal 
space
avatar space
space
$4,219 | Props total: 495 495
I used to take no-xplode, you guys need to step your game up to superpump 250 or white flood.

I dunno about taking it right before s3x, but I've taken it the day of and it seems to keep me going and going.
 10 years ago '06        #6
Rique 59 heat pts59 OP
space
avatar space
space
$40,454 | Props total: 17875 17875
 OnTheReal said:
I used to take no-xplode, you guys need to step your game up to superpump 250 or white flood.

I dunno about taking it right before s3x, but I've taken it the day of and it seems to keep me going and going.
I had superpump I didn't like it
 01-08-2008, 02:28 PM         #7
damack757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
go get some super pump it work
 10 years ago '06        #8
Rique 59 heat pts59 OP
space
avatar space
space
$40,454 | Props total: 17875 17875
 damack757 said:
go get some super pump it work
I dont like superpump and I also tried Size On that everyones always talking about it makes me feel like ima throw up my saliva gets thin
 01-19-2008, 11:34 PM         #9
Nolia2g7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rique said:
I dont like superpump and I also tried Size On that everyones always talking about it makes me feel like ima throw up my saliva gets thin
:wtf: ......im never gonna try that.
 10 years ago '04        #10
Laffman22 
space
avatar space
space
$541 | Props total: 175 175
Yo thats funny as hell but I destroy pus*y when Im on T-bomb II, N.O.-Xplode probally got sumthin to do with it too! holla!
 01-29-2008, 11:25 PM         #11
Norml_Row 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lololol
 10 years ago '06        #12
Rique 59 heat pts59 OP
space
avatar space
space
$40,454 | Props total: 17875 17875
 Laffman22 said:
Yo thats funny as hell but I destroy pus*y when Im on T-bomb II, N.O.-Xplode probally got sumthin to do with it too! holla!
 10 years ago '06        #13
WarrioR6 
space
avatar space
space
$571 | Props total: 0 0
LMAO... This thread is priceless. MY boy and I were discussing this the other day. My life has been taken over by N.O. xplode. I can't do anything without N.O.

I was playing in this bball league. I started taking N.O. before my games, and I was k!lling. I felt like I had an unfair advantage over everyone else... Matter fact, I think I saw my name in the Mitchell Report.


*Note* I am drinking N.O. as I am posting this.. I'm about to hit the gym!


Last edited by WarrioR6; 03-27-2008 at 04:13 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #14
lexball50 
space
avatar space
space
$2,107 | Props total: 192 192
It aint gonna do sh*t. If you aint k!lling the pus*y normally then trust me you wont with the NO explode. You wanna k!ll the puss, then get you some actual TEST, not t-bomb or 17hd or no other test booster, some actual test. If not you gonna have the same effect as coffe when it comes to the pus*y.
 10 years ago '06        #15
Rique 59 heat pts59 OP
space
avatar space
space
$40,454 | Props total: 17875 17875
 WarrioR6 said:
LMAO... This thread is priceless. MY boy and I were discussing this the other day. My life has been taken over by N.O. xplode. I can't do anything without N.O.

I was playing in this bball league. I started taking N.O. before my games, and I was k!lling. I felt like I had an unfair advantage over everyone else... Matter fact, I think I saw my name in the Mitchell Report.


*Note* I am drinking N.O. as I am posting this.. I'm about to hit the gym!
Damn
 03-27-2008, 07:14 PM         #16
ILLMATIC_RIDAH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao at people who don't wanna bust fast taking "NO EXPLODE" pun intended
 03-27-2008, 07:30 PM         #17
D.C. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Are you aware that the company that makes No-Xplode is currently involved in a huge lawsuit, due to them putting a blood thinner in the mix?
 10 years ago '04        #18
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,173 | Props total: 968 968
 lexball50 said:
It aint gonna do sh*t. If you aint k!lling the pus*y normally then trust me you wont with the NO explode. You wanna k!ll the puss, then get you some actual TEST, not t-bomb or 17hd or no other test booster, some actual test. If not you gonna have the same effect as coffe when it comes to the pus*y.
this sh*t right here
had me rollin!
 10 years ago '05        #19
Htown_Koopa 
space
avatar space
space
$2,679 | Props total: 16 16
nah but ive taken Adderall before s3x and I lasted like an hour before busting. Ya need to try it out.
 03-28-2008, 01:11 AM         #20
StayBlazin1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
off subject once i took some molly (pure mdma) i was gettin some dome it was all good at first after like 30 minutes my d*ck was limp in this bi*chs mouth and im all fu*ked up like my bad lol
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 74
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
33 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
Is Harlem World a Classic?
148 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
46 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy