Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #62
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,777 | Props total: 278 278
^^ loving the bobito's
 10 years ago '04        #63
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,584 | Props total: 108 108
nycbanga, who the hell is that in your avy? DAMN!
 10 years ago '05        #64
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
nice whip and bobbito's
 10 years ago '05        #65
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
 snoopaliciouS said:
I love the jordans lol, i know they wmns, but i dont care and fu*k the quality, my pc wont find the camera

[pic - click to view]

ps does anyone know when??? (maybe they already sold) and where to find the supreme with the ear flaps, supreme is in handwriting font
oh shiit, where did you get that liquid swords shirt at?
 10 years ago '06        #66
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
 bigboi6 said:
starting the new year off right.

[pic - click to view]

24000 W Califa Street
Los Angeles

bout to rob your a.ss son...

lmao just playing...good way to start off the year
 01-05-2008, 09:07 PM         #67
WallyRokk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

got sum penny 2s

im lookin for the black n blue ones tho if anyone got em
 10 years ago '04        #68
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
 snoopaliciouS said:
I love the jordans lol, i know they wmns, but i dont care and fu*k the quality, my pc wont find the camera

[pic - click to view]

ps does anyone know when??? (maybe they already sold) and where to find the supreme with the ear flaps, supreme is in handwriting font
HOLY sh*t I NEED THAT LIQUID SWORDS Tshirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause: :applause:
 10 years ago '06        #69
kove 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,288 | Props total: 0 0
 PaperBoy said:
Umm not really what I'd call a hacked iPod all I did was go to a website on my iPod touch and it gave me a free installer which let me install free user made applications. What would be a positive of settling without games on my ipod? I cant think of any. Also didn't steve jobs himself say he wasnt against user made applications and that he wouldnt stop it. It also seems evil to brick peoples iphones like that. Knowing people out there just want a few free games so Bam! There bricked now. Why is apple so against it nobodys losing money here. Just seems like the arrogant company is greedy And only want there products to be used how they design them. Let me tell you something apple if i paid my 300 dollars for this thing i can do whatever i want with that is im compliance with the law so you got your money and im still buying all of my music on itunes so calm down and live and let live. Also i hope your happy to know that im not dumb enough to install any new updates without knowing what they will do to me "hacked" ipod.
jobs isnt against 3rd parties but as of RIGHT not they are blocked come latter this month they will be available the right way. and as far as the phone i wasnt talking about any games i was talking about unlocking it and putting another carriers sim card into it

and who wants their product to be not used but them?

and you are not following laws because hacking the iphone UNLOCKING it is illegal ....

and you can say your not dumb and know what and what not to install they dont brick ipod touches no one cares about them but sooner or later you HAVE to update or your phone wont work and main reason the phones get bricked are because the phone is not available every where and even where they are the carriers are not at&t so phones cant be bought here and work properly without roaming charges and sh*t cuz of the networking and different services

but back to my initial statement i aint as mad as you think i am, i could really careless about an ipod touch but if youre gonna hack it make it look good not crappy as i stated the first time
 01-05-2008, 11:44 PM         #70
PaperBoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can understand and agree with your comments about the phone but i have a touch so most of that stuff doesn't apply to me.
 10 years ago '04        #71
bomester 
space
space
$2,634 | Props total: 0 0
wally with the heat as usual. can't wait till those penny's drop again.
 10 years ago '04        #72
S|S 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
ATTN: Updated the Jordan Brand threads for 2008. Hope you enjoy.
 10 years ago '06        #73
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,236 | Props total: 624 624
to the guy that hacked him iphone..what site did you use..I am a atnt user but I just wanted to add custom wallpaper and games and sh*t nothing else
 01-06-2008, 06:54 AM         #74
built4haters 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wally k!lled my day wit my fav shoe...when r those pennys redropping!?!?!?!?
 01-06-2008, 09:44 AM         #75
Dp the great 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anniversary 97s

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '04        #76
B SQUEEZE 
space
space
$1,778 | Props total: 1 1
always liked those 97's, shoulda copped......... but whats goody with that liquid swords tee????????
 10 years ago '05        #77
Afekz 
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
 kove said:
thats an ipod touch....and working at apple that kind of makes me mad people are hacking their products and look so crappy :/ ....and i dont suggest you doing it on the phone cuz when you do your monthly update it will brick your phone and YOU can no longer default out of a brick so you are out 400 dollars or how ever much you paid then you bring it to the store then we just laugh at you
Well since you're such a faithful minimum wage soldier, try contacting the big dogs at your job and tell them they're monthly updates haven't bricked my phone, and that sh*t is unlocked with custom icons and a WHOLE mess of bullsh*t games and ringtones and wallpaper sh*ts, I don't even use, but for 2.99, sh*t I took it.

Moral of the post:

Dude is wrong, you can do whatever you want to your iPhone/iTouch, monthly updates won't "brick" your phone.
 01-07-2008, 12:54 AM         #78
tcap 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just got these today, new everyday shoes...

[pic - click to view]

01-07-2008, 01:08 AM         #79
Javon_Johnson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigboi6 said:
starting the new year off right.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Dope ride, homie. It's an '08 right? I still love my '05 Special Edition.
 10 years ago '06        #80
kove 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,288 | Props total: 0 0
 Afekz said:
Well since you're such a faithful minimum wage soldier, try contacting the big dogs at your job and tell them they're monthly updates haven't bricked my phone, and that sh*t is unlocked with custom icons and a WHOLE mess of bullsh*t games and ringtones and wallpaper sh*ts, I don't even use, but for 2.99, sh*t I took it.

Moral of the post:

Dude is wrong, you can do whatever you want to your iPhone/iTouch, monthly updates won't "brick" your phone.
if you believe i make minimal wage or work off commission youre stupid
and if you have another carriers sim card while doing an update it will brick but u can easily default before update

you dont know what youre talking about

but then agin you also think i make minimal wage or even off commission working at apple so youre out of the loop there

and when it does catch up to you ill be laughing your out 400 or how ever much money u spent ...but im talking using sim cards not games...and you paid money to put games and sh*t on a phone with free software...you are do have a case of id 10 t

Last edited by kove; 01-07-2008 at 01:42 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy