1/6/08 - NFC Wild Card: Giants @ Buccaneers, 1:00 EST (FOX)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
118 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-31-2007, 02:45 PM         #21
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ROFL u n*ggas is ON ELI'S NUTS

NEWSFLASH:

PATRIOTS DEFENSE SUCKS - BUCS DEFENSE #1 IN NFC, #2 IN LEAGUE!!

ANOTHER NEWSFLASH:
BUCS #1 IN STOPPING THE PASS - NO ELI TOUCHDOWN IN THIS GAME

:applause:
 10 years ago '06        #22
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,268 | Props total: 445 445
^^c*nt,,, gave me hate... get a fukin life... im allowed to say eli is nice,,, the bucs didnt win one tough game this year,, new york would sweep that conference every year... fuk outta here
 12-31-2007, 03:11 PM         #23
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
^^c*nt,,, gave me hate... get a fukin life... im allowed to say eli is nice,,, the bucs didnt win one tough game this year,, new york would sweep that conference every year... fuk outta here
God, just stop watching football.
 10 years ago '07        #24
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,806 | Props total: 452 452
u talking about the bucs defense what about that giants defense?! who on the bucs offense side of the ball really scares the giants other then galloway? forget the running game because thats gonna be shut down,and i know ya bucs fans seen the hit brady was taking imagine what garcia gonna get?
 10 years ago '05        #25
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,473 | Props total: 3376 3376
 Lex Lossis said:

NEWSFLASH:

ANOTHER NEWSFLASH:

Don't talk football with men...Patriots are 4th overall in total defense...
 10 years ago '05        #26
space
space
Tampa Bay has the worst record of all the playoff teams, the only reason they made the playoffs is because how bad the NFC South played this season. Tampa is heading into the playoffs 2-3 in their last 5 games which you lost to Carolina, San Francisco and Houston ALL non-playoff teams.

Overall the Tamp defense is better but when it comes to bringing the pressure no team is better then the Giants (1st in sacks, TB 16th).

Tampa Bay is weak against the run allowing over a 100 yards a game and being 17th in the league in stopping the run while the Giants are 8th. The Giants are the 4th best rushing team in the NFL, expect them to run all over Tampa's weak front 4.

I don't expect Tampa to throw all over us with Jeff Garcia's noodle arm, they are 16th in the league in passing going against a much improved pass defense of the Giants (11th overall).

Giants 27 Tampa 16

The Giants are going to pound the rock and play smash mouth football. The Giants O line is one of the best run blocking lines in the league, especially on the right side with Snee(pro-bowl snub) and McKenzie. Jacobs is going to wear down that front 7 and Ahmad Bradshaw is going to break off a big run later in the game. The Giants D is going to shut down the Buccs rushing attacks and force Garcia to throw which with the pressure the Giants bring he's going to be running around in the backfield like a chicken with his head cut off.

Last edited by Stupendamatic; 12-31-2007 at 05:02 PM..
 12-31-2007, 05:47 PM         #27
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bucs = overrated garbage

ya'll have no fu*king offense, straight doo doo

G-Men 27 - Butt Pirates 13
 10 years ago '07        #28
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,806 | Props total: 452 452
 Stupendamatic said:
Tampa Bay has the worst record of all the playoff teams, the only reason they made the playoffs is because how bad the NFC South played this season. Tampa is heading into the playoffs 2-3 in their last 5 games which you lost to Carolina, San Francisco and Houston ALL non-playoff teams.

Overall the Tamp defense is better but when it comes to bringing the pressure no team is better then the Giants (1st in sacks, TB 16th).

Tampa Bay is weak against the run allowing over a 100 yards a game and being 17th in the league in stopping the run while the Giants are 8th. The Giants are the 4th best rushing team in the NFL, expect them to run all over Tampa's weak front 4.

I don't expect Tampa to throw all over us with Jeff Garcia's noodle arm, they are 16th in the league in passing going against a much improved pass defense of the Giants (11th overall).

Giants 27 Tampa 16

The Giants are going to pound the rock and play smash mouth football. The Giants O line is one of the best run blocking lines in the league, especially on the right side with Snee(pro-bowl snub) and McKenzie. Jacobs is going to wear down that front 7 and Ahmad Bradshaw is going to break off a big run later in the game. The Giants D is going to shut down the Buccs rushing attacks and force Garcia to throw which with the pressure the Giants bring he's going to be running around in the backfield like a chicken with his head cut off.
i agree with everything u said but the bucs have been resting they starters for a couple of weeks though
 10 years ago '05        #29
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,512 | Props total: 4443 4443
 Lex Lossis said:

NEWSFLASH:

ANOTHER NEWSFLASH:

Did you just say Patriots defense sucks?
Haha... I'll humor you.
 10 years ago '04        #30
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 Lex Lossis said:

NEWSFLASH:

ANOTHER NEWSFLASH:

you are just in time to clinch the boxden sportscenter idiot of the year award for the last day of the year
 12-31-2007, 07:02 PM         #31
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupendamatic said:

Giants 27 Tampa 16

we stopped Reggie Bush, Maurice Jones Drew, Fred Taylor...yeah we suck against the run :rolleyes: and we are #1 in pass def.

Eli forces throws and WILL force throws against us and throw INTs

we also have better depth than u guys

have u seen our O-line? we've done great all season in giving Garcia time...he gets hit, but he manages to make smart throws before

Last edited by Lex Lossis; 12-31-2007 at 07:03 PM..
 12-31-2007, 07:04 PM         #32
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Venom said:
you are just in time to clinch the boxden sportscenter idiot of the year award for the last day of the year
Pats defense = overrated

They get penetrated EVERY time I see them play....I dunno where their defense gets the stats from, but it must be when I dont see them(aka against trash teams)
 12-31-2007, 07:09 PM         #33
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To be honest, I'm not too concerned.
Run it every play, fine go ahead, you guys act like we'll sit back in fu*king prevent defense and let u get 10 yards a fu*king carry...trust me, they'll be a lot of 3 and outs. You guys can't throw it against us AT ALL.

All that really matters is whether we get hurt or not...if we stay healthy and play 100% it's over for the G-men.

-edit- we rested our starters the past 2 games and ALMOST WON both of them. We have the depth buddy. :applause:
 12-31-2007, 07:14 PM         #34
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:
we stopped Reggie Bush, Maurice Jones Drew, Fred Taylor...yeah we suck against the run :rolleyes: and we are #1 in pass def.

Eli forces throws and WILL force throws against us and throw INTs

we also have better depth than u guys

have u seen our O-line? we've done great all season in giving Garcia time...he gets hit, but he manages to make smart throws before
:banghead::thumbsdow
 12-31-2007, 07:31 PM         #35
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
:banghead::thumbsdow
you're right. shame on me for mentiong him.
 10 years ago '05        #36
space
space
Jacobs is going to destroy that D for 145 yards..
 12-31-2007, 08:56 PM         #37
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupendamatic said:
Jacobs is going to destroy that D for 145 yards..
right....when Jones Drew and Taylor couldn't....:rolleyes:
 12-31-2007, 11:20 PM         #38
daykel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
I fucc wit the Giants... I liked how they played against the Pats..
I think Eli has a good game at home.
Theyll be in Tampa.... second Giants play two ways.... if they get off to a good start then theyll lose because they can never finish (... jus like they did with the Pats ) and if they fall behind early.. I giv em a good chance to win but Im goin with tha Bucs, Gruden doin big thangs
 12-31-2007, 11:53 PM         #39
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:
Pats defense = overrated

They get penetrated EVERY time I see them play....I dunno where their defense gets the stats from, but it must be when I dont see them(aka against trash teams)
How is a Bucs fan talking sh*t? Your team is straight a.ss, only way your winning is if Eli doesn't show and that is a second round exit.

If your lucky enough to make the bowl you will see how overrated our defense is you bi*ch a.ss n*gga.
 10 years ago '04        #40
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 daykel said:
Theyll be in Tampa.... second Giants play two ways.... if they get off to a good start then theyll lose because they can never finish (... jus like they did with the Pats ) and if they fall behind early.. I giv em a good chance to win but Im goin with tha Bucs, Gruden doin big thangs
obviously you dont know sh*t about the giants
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago