Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-31-2007, 03:44 AM         #41
Blue Cartwright  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Somebody give a synopsis.
 10 years ago '04        #42
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
Yup I just spotted it on my on-demand. To be clear, I have Time Warner Digital Cable's 3 Premium Package, where I receive HBO, Showtime, and Starz, and their respective on-demand services, and it is indeed up. I live in Milwaukee, WI.
 12-31-2007, 04:47 AM         #43
Oh Dae Su  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SYNOPSIS:

1. Marlo looks like he's gonna try to make some moves on Prop Joe's people, trying to plant seeds of discontent between Prop Joe and one of his guys. Prop Joe's people and the other head drug people don't like Marlo much.

2. The Cops are facing lack of funds, and not getting paid for overtime that they were promised a year ago. Due to the funds not being there, the Wire group of cops are shut down, but in order to continue the case against a former captain or something, they keep on Kima and McNulty who doesn't seem happy that he's back in his old precinct.

3. The News room at The Baltimore Sun broke a story about the City doing business deals with a drug dealer. They buy his strip club at 1.2 million and then have him relocate to a bigger better place elsewhere for 200k. The City is gonna get fu*ked on that one.

4. Michael is running a corner and he don't want Dukie out there because no one respects him, but he tries to be nice about it to Dukie and tells him he can get paid for watching Bug (Mike's brother). Dukie knows what's up though and isn't happy.

5. Bubbles is living with his Sister, but she won't let him stay in the house because last time he pawned all her sh*t. Even though he's clean now she still won't let him stay, so he bounced at the end of the ep.

6. Carcetti is forced to shut down the investigations into all those dead bodies that were found in the abandoned buildings (courtesy of Marlo, Snoop and Partlow). The Governor tries to come in and offer some money to basically fu*k sh*t up for Carcetti and Carcetti told him to go fu*k himself.

So Carcetti is in some trouble because he's got all these people breathing down his neck over crime and the cops not getting funds and the teachers on his a.ss too.

That's pretty much the big stories there.

Last edited by Oh Dae Su; 12-31-2007 at 04:50 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #44
wr8201 
space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
 EmOnEyBaGz175 said:
@the opening scene fu*king idiots how stupid can they be?

right

anyone who is doin illegel things need to know what to do if arrested

fu*kin rookies
 10 years ago '05        #45
A~team 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,781 | Props total: 1592 1592
im watching that sh*t right now
 12-31-2007, 01:05 PM         #46
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Styl3s said:
you get comcast service for free but thats it, you dont get anything special so dont act like you do

and it is on ondemand, it has been since 12:01am EST, or atleast in west knoxville it has been
thank you for clearin that sh*t up theres some stupid motherfu*kers on this board
 10 years ago '04        #47
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
yea this sh*t been up...to dat dude who quoted me...lol.

and were on the every monday schedule not the every sunday schedule if ur using on demand

ALSO..if this sh*t leaks anytime in the next weak...im on the all in one day schedule

lol
 10 years ago '06        #48
hawk48202 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,608 | Props total: 349 349
It's not looking to good for my man Clay Davis. He had this sh*t coming though with all of the dirty sh*t that he's done. And poor Dokie. It seems like he can't get any respect on the corners but I think he's gonna fu*k somebody up and take his respect. I don't like marlo. He thinks he's the sh*t, somebody gonna get his a.ss.
 12-31-2007, 02:26 PM         #49
Oh Dae Su  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wonder if they're gonna go back to the fact that Rawls was in that gay bar. Remember when Avon called in Brother Monzone (can't remember his name) that Muslim dude that was the hitter? He sent his boy into that gay bar to look for Omar, and Rawls was in there.

They never addressed that sh*t afterwards, and hopefully they don't just leave it at that.
 10 years ago '04        #50
J Cakeoff 
space
space
$369 | Props total: 0 0
 Oh Dae Su said:
SYNOPSIS:

1. Marlo looks like he's gonna try to make some moves on Prop Joe's people, trying to plant seeds of discontent between Prop Joe and one of his guys. Prop Joe's people and the other head drug people don't like Marlo much.

2. The Cops are facing lack of funds, and not getting paid for overtime that they were promised a year ago. Due to the funds not being there, the Wire group of cops are shut down, but in order to continue the case against a former captain or something, they keep on Kima and McNulty who doesn't seem happy that he's back in his old precinct.

3. The News room at The Baltimore Sun broke a story about the City doing business deals with a drug dealer. They buy his strip club at 1.2 million and then have him relocate to a bigger better place elsewhere for 200k. The City is gonna get fu*ked on that one.

4. Michael is running a corner and he don't want Dukie out there because no one respects him, but he tries to be nice about it to Dukie and tells him he can get paid for watching Bug (Mike's brother). Dukie knows what's up though and isn't happy.

5. Bubbles is living with his Sister, but she won't let him stay in the house because last time he pawned all her sh*t. Even though he's clean now she still won't let him stay, so he bounced at the end of the ep.

6. Carcetti is forced to shut down the investigations into all those dead bodies that were found in the abandoned buildings (courtesy of Marlo, Snoop and Partlow). The Governor tries to come in and offer some money to basically fu*k sh*t up for Carcetti and Carcetti told him to go fu*k himself.

So Carcetti is in some trouble because he's got all these people breathing down his neck over crime and the cops not getting funds and the teachers on his a.ss too.

That's pretty much the big stories there.
Correction: Marlo is probably trying to take over the coop; they kept Lester and Sydnor on that Clay Davis case; McNulty and Kima are in homicide; Carcetti told the FBI to fu*k themselves. Oh yeah, Chris and Snoop were the ones "turning them n*ggas into zombies in the abandoned buildings." (The Wire fans no what talking bout)

On some real sh*t, synopsis or not, this sh*t is a spoiler. Doesn't air until 01/06/08 for those without comcast.

Last edited by J Cakeoff; 12-31-2007 at 02:39 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #51
J Cakeoff 
space
space
$369 | Props total: 0 0
Marlo is the fu*king man. He's showing ambition. Needs to respect his elders though.
 12-31-2007, 02:45 PM         #52
finesse1272  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Floeji said:
sh*t better be on.

WTF? Where's the n*gga that leaked Season 4? Come back.
I know right they leak that sh*t mad early i had like the whole season after about the third or 4th week

10 years ago '04        #53
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
 hawk48202 said:
It's not looking to good for my man Clay Davis. He had this sh*t coming though with all of the dirty sh*t that he's done.
...Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii it.

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '04        #54
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
@ Rawls @ the bar. I remember when I first seen that sh*t in Season 3 I was like "WHOA THAT n*gga RAWLS IS GAY!" it was so funny cuz of the way they shot the scene, you could only see him for like a split second and he had that gay a.ss smile on his face
 10 years ago '05        #55
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
Marlo's pissed and he wants that Greek connect thats why Chris is gonna get someone on the inside to k!ll Sergei because Sergei snitched on the Greek in Season 2 and that would probably get Marlo and his crew in good with The Greek, thats why Chris went to the courthouse to get his picture, thats a good move on Marlo's part, finally he thinkin smart, and Slim Charles mean mug at Marlo = PRICELESS Clay Davis is done he got a huge a.ss target on his back and Dookie looks suicidal he's pissed he's been taken off The Corner and reduced to Nanny Michael basically implied that Dookie aint built for this I gurantee Dookie gonna catch a body cause of What Michael said and he has somethin to prove

Last edited by Basicgz; 12-31-2007 at 04:39 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #56
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 hawk48202 said:
It's not looking to good for my man Clay Davis. He had this sh*t coming though with all of the dirty sh*t that he's done. And poor Dokie. It seems like he can't get any respect on the corners but I think he's gonna fu*k somebody up and take his respect. I don't like marlo. He thinks he's the sh*t, somebody gonna get his a.ss.
Dookie'll be ok. He has Mike to hold him down. Mike is gonna be a bad a.ss n*gga. Can't hate on Marlo though. He's a grimey n*gga but he's smart. I like how he's smart enough not to get caught, but when he has to, does his own dirt. Remember when he clapped that bi*ch he fu*ked in Season 3? Gangsta.
 10 years ago '04        #57
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 J Cakeoff said:
Marlo is the fu*king man. He's showing ambition. Needs to respect his elders though.
The thing is, he could probably REALLY run sh*t, if Prop Joe's bi*ch a.ss is out of the picture. I swear, that fat n*gga aggravates the sh*t out of me with his riddles and sh*t.
 12-31-2007, 06:15 PM         #58
Blackronin357  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man that show is sooooooooooo fu*kin' Official its Presidential! Not Bush Presidential, more like Teddy Roosevelt Presidential! That Episode was mean and props to the thread starter for looking out for all us wire fiends!
 12-31-2007, 06:31 PM         #59
rasheed √2.0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bagged for a murder by a copy machine

going to be a good season, these eps better leak in bulk - i'm not trying to wait.
 12-31-2007, 09:17 PM         #60
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that dude woulda been fine if he didnt say sh*t after. the police are stupid tho cuz that dude would put out word sayin his boy snitched and get him k!lled too. unless they tell him the truth. marlos people are gonna k!ll prop joe, then cheese and slim are gonna go after marlos folks. either that or slim is gonna team w marlo after props k!lled. i know cheese hates marlo tho
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy