~~Name 3 Producers better than RZA, Dilla & Premo...~~

most viewed right now
 61
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside January Rose
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
63 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #81
MΛζД VεNфM 
space
avatar space
space
$2,551 | Props total: 2 2
Dr. Dre >>> RZA
Stupe The Mankind >>> Premier
Dan The Automator >>> Dilla

honorable mention
Sam Sneed
DJ Quik
DJ Paul & Juicy J
Mike Dean
old Timbo
old Neptunes
 10 years ago '04        #82
Kadroan 102 heat pts102
space
avatar space
space
$33,411 | Props total: 6377 6377
Pete Rock
Timbaland
Dr. Dre
 12-28-2007, 02:04 PM         #83
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MΛζД VεNфM said:
Dr. Dre >>> RZA
Stupe The Mankind >>> Premier
you just hurt my heart with that statement.
 12-28-2007, 02:07 PM         #84
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Southern_Boi said:
Mannie Fresh
Mannie Fresh
Mannie Fresh
 12-28-2007, 02:15 PM         #85
this music shlt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nahh

premo
rza
PR

listing kanye west and timbo... fu*king clowns
close thread...
 12-28-2007, 02:16 PM         #86
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 this music shlt said:
nahh

premo
rza
PR

listing kanye west and timbo... fu*king clowns
close thread...
:applause::applause::applause::applause:
 10 years ago '04        #87
juniorg21 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 1744 1744
 The Owner said:
easy

mannie fresh
jazze pha
dj paul & juicy j

yor a retard

1.primo
2.dre
3.pete rock
4.marly marl
5.kanye
6.rza
7.9th wonder
8.dilla
9.timbo
10.just blaze
 10 years ago '06        #88
MΛζД VεNфM 
space
avatar space
space
$2,551 | Props total: 2 2
 Black_Deuce said:


you just hurt my heart with that statement.
man stupe got dat piff! he's very underated, and IMO Guru's best song "War Tactics" was produced by Stupe
 12-28-2007, 05:35 PM         #89
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can someone tell me why people are mentioning Ye in the same breathe as RZA and Primo. His catlogue doesn't come remotely close.
 10 years ago '06        #90
Southern_Boi 
space
avatar space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 Black_Deuce said:

you laughin but put up any beat by your favorite 3 producers and I bet I can post something where Mannie dropped something harder. Yall really dont understand that Mannie did whole albums full of classic beats
 12-28-2007, 07:52 PM         #91
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Southern_Boi said:
you laughin but put up any beat by your favorite 3 producers and I bet I can post something where Mannie dropped something harder. Yall really dont understand that Mannie did whole albums full of classic beats
RZA didn't?

Lemme see you top Liquid Swords,Wu Tang Forever, Only Built For Cuban Links, Enter the 36 Chambers, and Iron Man
 10 years ago '06        #92
modalee 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,780 | Props total: 2260 2260
Timbaland, Kanye West, and Just Blaze
 12-28-2007, 08:03 PM         #93
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modalee81 said:
Timbaland, Kanye West, and Just Blaze
Ye is cool, but when compared to RZA he's a chump.
 10 years ago '06        #94
Southern_Boi 
space
avatar space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 KrayLay said:
RZA didn't?

Lemme see you top Liquid Swords,Wu Tang Forever, Only Built For Cuban Links, Enter the 36 Chambers, and Iron Man
I didnt say name albums I said name beats bra-bra
 12-28-2007, 09:22 PM         #95
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Southern_Boi said:
I didnt say name albums I said name beats bra-bra
pick any beat on those albums.
 12-28-2007, 09:38 PM         #96
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Southern_Boi said:
put up any beat by your favorite 3 producers and I bet I can post something where Mannie dropped something harder.


[pic - click to view]




[S]OH GOD... ROFLMMFGDBAO[/S]

[EVIL]You're not for real[/EVIL]


Dog, do you even produce at all?

Soulja Boy >>> Mannie Fresh

mannie fresh is not even a producer he is a beatmaker

and yes there is a difference


Last edited by Black_Deuce; 12-28-2007 at 09:48 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #97
Southern_Boi 
space
avatar space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 Black_Deuce said:




[pic - click to view]




[S]OH GOD... ROFLMMFGDBAO[/S]

[EVIL]You're not for real[/EVIL]


Dog, do you even produce at all?

Soulja Boy >>> Mannie Fresh

mannie fresh is not even a producer he is a beatmaker

and yes there is a difference
This right here is the reason I stopped posting here, n*ggas get slick out the mouth because they know you cant do sh*t about it and then they laugh. Why is you laughing? All you doing is stuntin over the internet and its makin you look pie. I was being serious, n*gga cant have a serious argument on this board for sh*t, I mean bra you said Soulja Boy > Mannie Fresh


No I dont produce, I write when im bored and freestyle when Im high. My cousin does beats I just bring him customers. And no I didnt know there was a difference between a producer and a beatmaker, Id like for someone to explain what the differences are cause I didnt know that sh*t
 12-29-2007, 12:18 AM         #98
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Southern_Boi said:
This right here is the reason I stopped posting here, n*ggas get slick out the mouth because they know you cant do sh*t about it and then they laugh. Why is you laughing? All you doing is stuntin over the internet and its makin you look pie. I was being serious, n*gga cant have a serious argument on this board for sh*t, I mean bra you said Soulja Boy > Mannie Fresh


No I dont produce, I write when im bored and freestyle when Im high. My cousin does beats I just bring him customers. And no I didnt know there was a difference between a producer and a beatmaker, Id like for someone to explain what the differences are cause I didnt know that sh*t
producers mix and master, some times sequence sh*t. organzie ideas... etc.
 10 years ago '06        #99
Southern_Boi 
space
avatar space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 KrayLay said:
producers mix and master, some times sequence sh*t. organzie ideas... etc.
oh so they dont make their own sh*t? even more reason why Mannie is the sh*t
 12-29-2007, 12:42 AM         #100
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Southern_Boi said:
oh so they dont make their own sh*t? even more reason why Mannie is the sh*t
wtf? did u read what i said
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 5
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside Lil Peep Official Toxicology report says he had nearly 10 Different Dru..
151 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Dec 9 - serial killer todd kohlhepp - there are more victims :iseeyou2:
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy