~~Name 3 Producers better than RZA, Dilla & Premo...~~

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
144 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
95 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
92 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-27-2007, 09:11 PM         #41
The Owner 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
easy

mannie fresh
jazze pha
dj paul & juicy j
 10 years ago '04        #42
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
 Narcz said:
How is Timbaland in any way, shape or form wack? Why? cuz he can make any beat from any genre a hit? Cuz Justin, Nelly Furtado, Himself, went platinum? Cuz every track he produced this year was a hit? fu*k outta here...Every beat timbaland makes is a hit. sh*t, his duds are potential hits

My Love > anything RZA's boring a.ss has done...
Even Triumph huh? you must be high/drunk or somebody holding a gun to ya head tellin u to type that blasphemous bullsh*t

12-27-2007, 09:11 PM         #43
Narcz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well imo, his beats are just too repetitive and lack variety in sound... @ klone3
 10 years ago '04        #44
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
 Narcz said:
Premier's not that bad. I said occassionally he does something hot, but not hotter then Just Blaze, Dre, or Timbo...

I'm tired of n*ggas actin like he god just cuz he produced sh*t for Wu tang that was hot back then...If you compare the beats from then till now, you notice the big change. sh*t just got better wit time, stop living in the past. Those bass heavy, old skool sh*t days are over. I know its the cool thing to do to say everything now sucks, but when it comes to production, the game has gotten 100000x better
^ yeah & the graphics in the new star wars movies were way better but it also makes you appreciate the effort it took to make the first ones as good as they were. the same could be applied to producing records. & i ain't living in the past...i like kanye, illmind, blue sky black death...etc. i just respect the architects.
 12-27-2007, 09:14 PM         #45
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Narcz said:
Premier's not that bad. I said occassionally he does something hot, but not hotter then Just Blaze, Dre, or Timbo...

I'm tired of n*ggas actin like he god just cuz he produced sh*t for Wu tang that was hot back then...If you compare the beats from then till now, you notice the big change. sh*t just got better wit time, stop living in the past. Those bass heavy, old skool sh*t days are over. I know its the cool thing to do to say everything now sucks, but when it comes to production, the game has gotten 100000x better
back then... so in 10 years, timbaland's older sh*t will suck:rolleyes:
 12-27-2007, 09:15 PM         #46
Narcz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dilla and Premier deserve their props, but RZA??? fu*k no lol
 12-27-2007, 09:16 PM         #47
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Narcz said:
How is Timbaland in any way, shape or form wack? Why? cuz he can make any beat from any genre a hit? Cuz Justin, Nelly Furtado, Himself, went platinum? Cuz every track he produced this year was a hit? fu*k outta here...Every beat timbaland makes is a hit. sh*t, his duds are potential hits

My Love > anything RZA's boring a.ss has done...
ill take a classic album over a fu*king hit.
 12-27-2007, 09:17 PM         #48
Narcz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KrayLay said:
back then... so in 10 years, timbaland's older sh*t will suck:rolleyes:
back then, they didn't have the same equipment and sounds that they do now was my point, so no Timbs sh*t won't suck 10 years from now :rolleyes:
 10 years ago '04        #49
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 Narcz said:
Are u a Wu Hater?
 12-27-2007, 09:18 PM         #50
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Narcz said:
god damn youre dumb.

What have you heard from RZA. I'd bet anything you only heard 36 chambers and like 5 songs off Wu Forever..
 12-27-2007, 09:19 PM         #51
Narcz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've heard everything and it doesn't impress me. Lyrically the Wu got their sh*t right, but 75% of the beats they rap over are just some bass heavy repetitive sh*t that gets old after like the 8th bar...
 12-27-2007, 09:20 PM         #52
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Narcz said:
back then, they didn't have the same equipment and sounds that they do now was my point, so no Timbs sh*t won't suck 10 years from now :rolleyes:
they'll have better sh*t in 10 years then they do now you fool.
 12-27-2007, 09:21 PM         #53
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Narcz said:
I've heard everything and it doesn't impress me. Lyrically the Wu got their sh*t right, but 75% of the beats they rap over are just some bass heavy repetitive sh*t that gets old after like the 8th bar...
whats everything. Because he has done at least 30 albums.
 10 years ago '04        #54
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 KrayLay said:
they'll have better sh*t in 10 years then they do now you fool.
go easy on em son

12-27-2007, 09:26 PM         #55
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Owner said:
easy

mannie fresh
jazze pha
dj paul & juicy j
 12-27-2007, 09:27 PM         #56
Narcz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whateva, im done arguing... you can continue listening to that boring a.ss RZA/Wu sh*t. But you know damn well if you blastin the CREAM instrumental in the whip as oppose to Put You On The Game instrumental you'll know damn well what I was talkin bout...
 10 years ago '06        #57
LittleBrother2 
space
space
$278 | Props total: 0 0
im shocked at hi-tek only being mentioned once. ill take him and dre over rza and dilla.
 12-27-2007, 09:36 PM         #58
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Narcz said:
Whateva, im done arguing... you can continue listening to that boring a.ss RZA/Wu sh*t. But you know damn well if you blastin the CREAM instrumental in the whip as oppose to Put You On The Game instrumental you'll know damn well what I was talkin bout...
Danja did that sh*t
 10 years ago '05        #59
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,688 | Props total: 515 515
Mannie Fresh
Dr.Dre
Just Blaze
 12-27-2007, 09:41 PM         #60
Narcz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he co-produced..

why does everyone front on Timbo like he aint the brains behind the sh*t....:rolleyes:

Nobody even knew about Danja till like, 2006... now everyone wanna say "oh Danja did that, not Timbo" even when it says "co-produced by Danja"

As if Timbaland wasn't making hits before he came along

Last edited by Narcz; 12-27-2007 at 09:43 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
103 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
60 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy