*Official Post Your System*

most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
35 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 35
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-22-2008, 01:48 AM         #61
Go0nSqUaD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the psp thing is tight... but none of that other ish is necessary
 9 years ago '06        #62
FeS RoY 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,128 | Props total: 12 12
did you seriously just post up pics of Meades Tahoe like its yours? lmao you fail
 9 years ago '06        #63
FeS RoY 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,128 | Props total: 12 12
and also those are 4 18's not 15's smh
 9 years ago '06        #64
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 DaHyphyBeast707 said:
crappy pics but
4 15's that's all i gotta say...


[pic - click to view]





[pic - click to view]



:dancingcool:



you fail. those aren't yours, they're a guy named Steve.

The reason you said "That's all I gotta say" is because you have no clue about those subs.

and @ calling them 15's when they're 18's.

Please k!ll yourself.
 12-29-2008, 09:14 PM         #65
Two_Gunz_69  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok seriously like that car is sop fake looking you surely can tell by looking at the first pic its not that nice of a car you dumbass were stero peaple we no a fake when we see it poser
 9 years ago '05        #66
kodak314 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,841 | Props total: 144 144
 Two_Gunz_69 said:
ok seriously like that car is sop fake looking you surely can tell by looking at the first pic its not that nice of a car you dumbass were stero peaple we no a fake when we see it poser
what the hell u talkin bout
 9 years ago '08        #67
Datboitrill 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$3,214 | Props total: 1693 1693
Pics will Be up Soon
REd TOps Optima Power Battery
Four Hertz 200 watt Tweeters
3x Memphis PR 10s Subs.
3 hole Sealed deep ENclosure
Kicker 4x6s and 6x9s Interior speakers
Metrix 1000 watt Ditgital amp on Subs WIth Bass Knob
Pheonix Gold 800 watt 2ch amp on highs
Dynamat on the trunk Finishing the rest (Work in Progress)
JVC El Kameleon In dash HU With Ipod and DVD play back and BlueTooth built in
Adding A TV in Each Head Rest and On top T.Vs (a work in progress )
THinking About Adding Bigger AMps but Not sure Yet
Probably the Loudest 2003 Chevy Malibu YOu'll Ever Hear 5 Noise ordinace tickets and Counting Lol
My CAR Is LOUD I dont Think YOu Feel Me till i Pull Up 10 Cars BEHIND YOU!!!!

I'm A CKR Car Audio Installer I DO this s**t

Its The REAPER!!!!!!


Last edited by Datboitrill; 03-26-2009 at 02:55 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #68
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$11,220 | Props total: 2219 2219
 Datboitrill said:
Pics will Be up Soon
REd TOps Optima Power Battery
Four Hertz 200 watt Tweeters
3x Memphis PR 10s Subs.
3 hole Sealed deep ENclosure
Kicker 4x6s and 6x9s Interior speakers
Metrix 1000 watt Ditgital amp on Subs WIth Bass Knob
Pheonix Gold 800 watt 2ch amp on highs
Dynamat on the trunk Finishing the rest (Work in Progress)
JVC El Kameleon In dash HU With Ipod and DVD play back and BlueTooth built in
Adding A TV in Each Head Rest and On top T.Vs (a work in progress )
THinking About Adding Bigger AMps but Not sure Yet
Probably the Loudest 2003 Chevy Malibu YOu'll Ever Hear 5 Noise ordinace tickets and Counting Lol
My CAR Is LOUD I dont Think YOu Feel Me till i Pull Up 10 Cars BEHIND YOU!!!!

I'm A CKR Car Audio Installer I DO this s**t

Its The REAPER!!!!!!
pic/vids or it didn't happen...lol...
 05-23-2009, 06:35 PM         #69
Air Jordan 23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Datboitrill said:
Pics will Be up Soon
REd TOps Optima Power Battery
Four Hertz 200 watt Tweeters
3x Memphis PR 10s Subs.
3 hole Sealed deep ENclosure
Kicker 4x6s and 6x9s Interior speakers
Metrix 1000 watt Ditgital amp on Subs WIth Bass Knob
Pheonix Gold 800 watt 2ch amp on highs
Dynamat on the trunk Finishing the rest (Work in Progress)
JVC El Kameleon In dash HU With Ipod and DVD play back and BlueTooth built in
Adding A TV in Each Head Rest and On top T.Vs (a work in progress )
THinking About Adding Bigger AMps but Not sure Yet
Probably the Loudest 2003 Chevy Malibu YOu'll Ever Hear 5 Noise ordinace tickets and Counting Lol
My CAR Is LOUD I dont Think YOu Feel Me till i Pull Up 10 Cars BEHIND YOU!!!!

I'm A CKR Car Audio Installer I DO this s**t

Its The REAPER!!!!!!
10's=6x9's niccas aint hearin s**t
 8 years ago '08        #70
Datboitrill 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$3,214 | Props total: 1693 1693
 Air Jordan 23 said:
10's=6x9's niccas aint hearin s**t
Really Now 3 tens sound like 6x9"s seriously ? check the power rating on the memphis pr's 500 max 250 rms on the right amp itll blow away sum twelves and certain 15s matter of fact the kicker comps 15s are the same rating and mine hit harder check utube pimp
 8 years ago '04        #71
J2hott23 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 34 34
pic of my system in the old layout

[pic - click to view]



Now Of the New layout I just made. Its not done yet so go easy on me

[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]



I have more pics of the ride at my cardomain page:

I didn't even post the current pics on there yet


Last edited by J2hott23; 08-01-2009 at 09:31 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #72
kodak314 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,841 | Props total: 144 144
 Datboitrill said:
Really Now 3 tens sound like 6x9"s seriously ? check the power rating on the memphis pr's 500 max 250 rms on the right amp itll blow away sum twelves and certain 15s matter of fact the kicker comps 15s are the same rating and mine hit harder check utube pimp
rite
 8 years ago '04        #73
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,044 | Props total: 6102 6102
 J2hott23 said:
First a pic of the whip

[pic - click to view]



Then a pic of my system in the old layout

[pic - click to view]



Now Of the New layout I just made. Its not done yet so go easy on me

[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]



I have more pics of the ride at my cardomain page:

I didn't even post the current pics on there yet
holy stick on chrome batman. You went overboard with all the pep boys add ons. Should have stopped at rims and system. I was going to tell you to stop by lhforums.net or 300mclub.org but they migth make fun of you for all that chrome.
 8 years ago '04        #74
J2hott23 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 34 34
 NoLedge18720 said:
holy stick on chrome batman. You went overboard with all the pep boys add ons. Should have stopped at rims and system. I was going to tell you to stop by lhforums.net or 300mclub.org but they migth make fun of you for all that chrome.
Ok first off I never bought one piece of my car from pepboys,autozone,advance auto, Napa or any other retail store. Secondly I don't 2 much give a damn about the if people like it or not. Third I've been a member or the 300m club for 3 years now, won M of the month for this past march and highly respected on there. I decided to do my M this way because Its my M. I no a lot of people won't like it but, its way more pople who love it. Its one of a kind and thats the way I like it. So in conclusion try not to diss or make negitive comments about my M when your driving around in a purple car.
 8 years ago '04        #75
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,044 | Props total: 6102 6102
 J2hott23 said:
Ok first off I never bought one piece of my car from pepboys,autozone,advance auto, Napa or any other retail store. Secondly I don't 2 much give a damn about the if people like it or not. Third I've been a member or the 300m club for 3 years now, won M of the month for this past march and highly respected on there. I decided to do my M this way because Its my M. I no a lot of people won't like it but, its way more pople who love it. Its one of a kind and thats the way I like it. So in conclusion try not to diss or make negitive comments about my M when your driving around in a purple car.
umm you might want to look again that s*** is a maroon not a purple. Dont get mad at me for making your car look like a mirror. All im saying is fake stick on side vents, stick on chrome trim is almost as tacky as mini vans on 20s. And im not even going to touch the fact that you did a custom system with s***ty audio system components that are entry level at best
 8 years ago '04        #76
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
Why you mad?

Car looks good and works for him
 8 years ago '04        #77
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,044 | Props total: 6102 6102
 ddash said:
Why you mad?

Car looks good and works for him
no one is mad all i said was holy stick on chrome batman and he got all defensive and attacked my car
 8 years ago '04        #78
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
But it was a negative and unnecessary statement.

If he wouldve said something about your purple car first Im sure you wouldve got defensive also.
 8 years ago '05        #79
kodak314 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,841 | Props total: 144 144
a ledge dont mind the people on this board. i feel you. this is a forum, if he didnt want comments he wouldnt have posted the pics.

the car is not that bad imo. just dont like the chrome at the bottom and the audio brand but besides that its straight
 8 years ago '04        #80
J2hott23 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 34 34
 NoLedge18720 said:
umm you might want to look again that s*** is a maroon not a purple. Dont get mad at me for making your car look like a mirror. All im saying is fake stick on side vents, stick on chrome trim is almost as tacky as mini vans on 20s. And im not even going to touch the fact that you did a custom system with s***ty audio system components that are entry level at best

You can call it maroon but its purple. I would never had said that but you attacked my car. I'm not mad, im not even going to get into it like that. Its the internet it is what it is. :cool:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 16
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 2
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy