Jeans Bleeding On White Shoes?

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 14 - The FCC just killed net neutrality
77 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #21
Mercury 
space
space
$2,591 | Props total: 1433 1433
I stopped wearing dark jeans altogether, and I don;t really wear white shoes unless I have shorts on because of that problem.
 12-28-2007, 04:10 PM         #22
Ur_iNtRstD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 michelleski495 said:
ewww that sh*t looks fu*ken ugly when ppl do that. thats like 2003 sh*t right there. now it just makes u look soo stupid.
i love it when guys do that... i know its old, but it is effective/s3xy at the same time

especially in seattle where is rains almost all the damn time
 10 years ago '04        #23
Barcode 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,145 | Props total: 27 27
I put duct tape in the inside of my jeans.
 12-29-2007, 12:27 AM         #24
qqq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Afekz said:
Buy a pair of raw Diors, Nudies, or APCs and see if they bleed on your shoes.

Even raw Gap jeans don't bleed on your sh*t.
How much do those brands cost?

That's true actually, I got some Mecca raw denim and they bleed like a motherfu*ker even though they're faded now. (they've been washed about 20 times). I got some Live Mechanics and now they barely bleed, and I know that's on the cheap side.

And who's that girl in your avatar? She got a video?
 10 years ago '04        #25
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,778 | Props total: 284 284
 qqq said:
How much do those brands cost?

That's true actually, I got some Mecca raw denim and they bleed like a motherfu*ker even though they're faded now. (they've been washed about 20 times). I got some Live Mechanics and now they barely bleed, and I know that's on the cheap side.

And who's that girl in your avatar? She got a video?
dont wash raw denim thats not how u take care of them u dry clean them occasionally but for the most part never wash or clean em for sum reason they tend to last longer and look better that way sounds dirty but trust me lol and A.P.C runs from like 140 to 380 nudies run like 150 to 300 but u can find em for way cheaper if u look in the right spot i seen sum crazy sells lately and A.P.C. has a big sale right now
 12-29-2007, 02:17 AM         #26
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aye yo how do you cuff ur jeans tight?

cus sometimes my cuffs be looking a little sloppy and wide?
 10 years ago '05        #27
Afekz 
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
 synopsis03 said:
dont wash raw denim thats not how u take care of them u dry clean them occasionally but for the most part never wash or clean em for sum reason they tend to last longer and look better that way sounds dirty but trust me lol and A.P.C runs from like 140 to 380 nudies run like 150 to 300 but u can find em for way cheaper if u look in the right spot i seen sum crazy sells lately and A.P.C. has a big sale right now
QFT

Girly picked me up a pair of Diors too, said they ran her like $378, and the dude at the store told her they're going to go up on price starting the New Year. They're gonna jump to like $450 or some sh*t.
 12-29-2007, 09:09 PM         #28
[BMAN] 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MAN IM TELL n*gga I BE GIVING THEM THE GAME....GET YOUR SELF SUM d*ckIES CANT GO WRONG fu*k RAW DENIM sh*t IS WACK I CANT MOVE MY LEGS CUZ THEY HARD AS CARDBOARD
 12-29-2007, 10:17 PM         #29
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the trick is to throw 1 cup of vinegar and put them in the wash be4 u wear'em
knowledge from dude at boys co. when i copped my t.r.'s
 12-30-2007, 11:32 AM         #30
mr.hades 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:
YOUR GRAMMAR ALWAYS SEEMS TO AMUSE ME, NOT HATING, TRUE STORY. BUT SOMEONE ON BOXDEN TOLD ME ONCE THAT A PENCIL ERASER TAKES THOSE STAINS RIGHT OFF THE SHOE, TRULY WORKS.
lol....
 12-30-2007, 04:23 PM         #31
DipSetSaddam 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't believe you guys don't know this trick already...

[pic - click to view]

12-30-2007, 04:56 PM         #32
Tash 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hustlehard365 said:
the only u can do is not wear dark colored jeans with white shoes and if u wear light colored like stone washed or distressed denim wash them b4 u wear them and youll b aight another good trick is to buy jeans that arent to big at the bottom so they dont swallow the whole shoe leaving it blue. buy a pair of jeans about an inch longer than u normal do and cuff it once over put it behind the tounge and only the inside will be dyed blue and last but not least fu*k it buy another pair

basically what u said homie

but damn i be too lazy to do all dat...lol
 12-31-2007, 11:48 AM         #33
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ur_iNtRstD said:

I'm not too sure if it's a west coast thing ( no offense...I'm not too particular with how guys dress on the east or the south..) but most out this way rubber band the bottoms around the ankle, so that none of the blue dye bleeds onto the shoe
It may sound weird if it doesn't come from your neck of the woods...but it looks straight for guys to rock their jeans like that..
^^^i do that religiously,ain't fu*kin up my kicks if my jeans bleed
 12-31-2007, 08:05 PM         #34
[BMAN] 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 STATIC™ said:
i dont know how much they cost there...........but they sell d*ckies at walmart around here.......i'll stick to regular jeans
JUST CUZ THEY AT WALMART DONT MEN THEY WACK FAM
 10 years ago '07        #35
Dasnowman16 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$129 | Props total: 0 0
Yo Boil Some Hot Water Then Get Some Spray And Wash And Then Get A Toothbrush It Should Come Off No Prob... I Hate It When That Happens
 12-31-2007, 08:58 PM         #36
tee-jay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ur_iNtRstD said:
d*ckies on guys>>>

I'm not too sure if it's a west coast thing ( no offense...I'm not too particular with how guys dress on the east or the south..) but most out this way rubber band the bottoms around the ankle, so that none of the blue dye bleeds onto the shoe
It may sound weird if it doesn't come from your neck of the woods...but it looks straight for guys to rock their jeans like that..
this is wut we alwaiz do where im at..or we juz cuff the bottom
 01-01-2008, 03:50 PM         #37
qqq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 synopsis03 said:
Where are the right spots that sell em for cheaper?

I only washed em so much the first time because I thought they would stop bleeding. Then with my other pairs, I only washed em once inside out after soaking em in vinegar and water. They don't bleed as much, they're still urban brands but they're better quality. I still won't wear em with white shoes or timbs though.

kingz21 said:
aye yo how do you cuff ur jeans tight?

cus sometimes my cuffs be looking a little sloppy and wide?
good question lol. i just press down hella hard but still doesnt make it perfect. Also sometimes the seam just won't let you cuff it tight, but most do.

KingoBling said:
the trick is to throw 1 cup of vinegar and put them in the wash be4 u wear'em
knowledge from dude at boys co. when i copped my t.r.'s
 H3AV3N said:
So Stylish and Yet So fu*kin Stupid...

Turn Your Jeans inside Out and Wash Them.

Problem Solved
Did both of those things, like I said.

Last edited by qqq; 01-01-2008 at 03:53 PM..
 01-01-2008, 04:07 PM         #38
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah man my jeans legs r too baggy and shyt i need to buy more fitted jeans.
 10 years ago '05        #39
jroc810 
space
space
$442 | Props total: 0 0
If you wash your jeans inside out with vinegar, it will stop the jeans from bleeding, Sombeody told me this and I was like ok it make sense but wont your jeans smell like vinegar? lol but then I went ahead and tried with a new pair of denim jeans that I brought and they didnt smell like vinegar and they dont bleed either So yeah try that it worked for me

Last edited by jroc810; 01-02-2008 at 12:49 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #40
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,778 | Props total: 284 284
 qqq said:
Where are the right spots that sell em for cheaper?

I only washed em so much the first time because I thought they would stop bleeding. Then with my other pairs, I only washed em once inside out after soaking em in vinegar and water. They don't bleed as much, they're still urban brands but they're better quality. I still won't wear em with white shoes or timbs though.
um it depends A.P.C. had a 50% off sale and 30% atruim had a sale on nudie and A.P.C. and everything was pretty cheap
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy