Jeans Bleeding On White Shoes?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #1
13512 pageviews
42 comments

Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,494 | Props total: 6446 6446
Jeans Bleeding On White Shoes?

Hey y'all, what's a good method to keep ya jeans from bleeding on ya shoes? I hate it when I rock my forces the first day i wear em, soon as i take em off, blue dye b all on the shoe strings and all over the shoe. I tried duck taping the inside of my pants leg where the jeans touch the shoe.

42 comments for "Jeans Bleeding On White Shoes?"

10 years ago '05        #2
Polo 3 heat pts
space
space
$288 | Props total: 33 33
Sew fabric in the inside of your jeans.
 12-27-2007, 01:52 AM         #3
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey that sh*ts happennin to me too, lol
 10 years ago '05        #4
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
the only u can do is not wear dark colored jeans with white shoes and if u wear light colored like stone washed or distressed denim wash them b4 u wear them and youll b aight another good trick is to buy jeans that arent to big at the bottom so they dont swallow the whole shoe leaving it blue. buy a pair of jeans about an inch longer than u normal do and cuff it once over put it behind the tounge and only the inside will be dyed blue and last but not least fu*k it buy another pair
 10 years ago '05        #5
Afekz 
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
Quit buying cheap jeans.

That's your best bet.
 10 years ago '04        #6
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,780 | Props total: 286 286
this is the 200th time i said this but i'll say it one more time clear packing tape along the bottom of the jeans
 12-27-2007, 02:26 AM         #7
dj5h1ft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some darker denim jeans don't bleed, sometimes you gotta wash them once first to stop the bleeding.
 10 years ago '05        #8
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
 Afekz said:
Quit buying cheap jeans.

That's your best bet.
if u buy raw denim that sh*t will bleed all over the place if u tell me u rocked evisus red monkey and them sh*ts didnt bleed then they were fake all raw denim bleeds thats y i stopped fu*kin with it cuz u sit on the couch and u stain that sh*t or if u lean on the wall u stain that sh*t up
 12-27-2007, 03:14 AM         #9
[BMAN] 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BUT SHORTS OR GET YOU SUM d*ckIES........................................... ....... sh*tS BANG HARD OUT HEAR CUZZZZ
 10 years ago '07        #10
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,419 | Props total: 1865 1865
 [BMAN] said:
BUT SHORTS OR GET YOU SUM d*ckIES........................................... ....... sh*tS BANG HARD OUT HEAR CUZZZZ
YOUR GRAMMAR ALWAYS SEEMS TO AMUSE ME, NOT HATING, TRUE STORY. BUT SOMEONE ON BOXDEN TOLD ME ONCE THAT A PENCIL ERASER TAKES THOSE STAINS RIGHT OFF THE SHOE, TRULY WORKS.
 10 years ago '06        #11
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 3464 3464
 synopsis03 said:
this is the 200th time i said this but i'll say it one more time clear packing tape along the bottom of the jeans
this and WASH UR JEANS BEFORE YOU WEAR EM??
 10 years ago '04        #12
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,450 | Props total: 5560 5560
i just do what syn said, that tape sh*t works but most of my jeans dont bleed anyway.
 10 years ago '04        #13
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
 dj5h1ft said:
Some darker denim jeans don't bleed, sometimes you gotta wash them once first to stop the bleeding.
Most dark jeans instruct you to wash once and then wear.
 12-27-2007, 12:20 PM         #14
Ur_iNtRstD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 [BMAN] said:
d*ckies on guys>>>

I'm not too sure if it's a west coast thing ( no offense...I'm not too particular with how guys dress on the east or the south..) but most out this way rubber band the bottoms around the ankle, so that none of the blue dye bleeds onto the shoe
It may sound weird if it doesn't come from your neck of the woods...but it looks straight for guys to rock their jeans like that..
 12-27-2007, 12:24 PM         #15
[BMAN] 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ur_iNtRstD said:
d*ckies on guys>>>

I'm not too sure if it's a west coast thing ( no offense...I'm not too particular with how guys dress on the east or the south..) but most out this way rubber band the bottoms around the ankle, so that none of the blue dye bleeds onto the shoe
It may sound weird if it doesn't come from your neck of the woods...but it looks straight for guys to rock their jeans like that..
THAT WAS THE STYLE B4 MOST PPL JUST CUFF THEY sh*t NOW
 12-27-2007, 12:51 PM         #16
Ur_iNtRstD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 [BMAN] said:
THAT WAS THE STYLE B4 MOST PPL JUST CUFF THEY sh*t NOW
oh i see... ... cut it off? don't men sizes come with a particular length size also? couldn't you just buy a pair that isn't too long??
 10 years ago '04        #17
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 0 0
wash ur pants first...problem solved

i would never wear an article of clothing that wasnt washed first...All kinds of dudes tryin the sh*t on, puttin their grimmey hands all over em, fu*k that....Wash ur sh*ts first and ull be straight...It may take more then one wash but whatever, sometimes i wash pants 2-3 times before i wear them...I have never once had a problem with dye bleeding on my sneakers
 10 years ago '07        #18
michelleski495 
space
space
$3,033 | Props total: 1134 1134
 Ur_iNtRstD said:
d*ckies on guys>>>

ewww that sh*t looks fu*ken ugly when ppl do that. thats like 2003 sh*t right there. now it just makes u look soo stupid.
 12-27-2007, 08:22 PM         #19
qqq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What do you mean don't buy em too long? Jeans are always gonna touch sneakers.

2 FN LoW said:
wash ur pants first...problem solved

i would never wear an article of clothing that wasnt washed first...All kinds of dudes tryin the sh*t on, puttin their grimmey hands all over em, fu*k that....Wash ur sh*ts first and ull be straight...It may take more then one wash but whatever, sometimes i wash pants 2-3 times before i wear them...I have never once had a problem with dye bleeding on my sneakers
me neither I always wash clothes first, but they just bleed anyway usually.

"buy a pair of jeans about an inch longer than u normal do and cuff it once over put it behind the tounge and only the inside will be dyed blue and last but not least fu*k it buy another pair"
that doesn't work, the back still touches the shoe..
 10 years ago '05        #20
Afekz 
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
 hustlehard365 said:
if u buy raw denim that sh*t will bleed all over the place if u tell me u rocked evisus red monkey and them sh*ts didnt bleed then they were fake all raw denim bleeds thats y i stopped fu*kin with it cuz u sit on the couch and u stain that sh*t or if u lean on the wall u stain that sh*t up

Exactly my point. Quit buying cheap jeans. Just because jeans are raw doesn't make them good.

Urban brand raw jeans (Ecko, RW, Sean John) that's about as cheap as it gets when it come to denim quality, the denim is too thin and cheap to retain it's indigo which is why it "bleeds" on your "kicks".

I don't what type of Evisus you're wearing, but the 2 pairs I've owned NEVER bled on my shoes.

Buy a pair of raw Diors, Nudies, or APCs and see if they bleed on your shoes.

Even raw Gap jeans don't bleed on your sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago