Dec 24 - Eminem's Mom: Marshall Lied About His Childhood So He Could SELL ALBUMS

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
15 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #81
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,026 | Props total: 2568 2568
who cares, name me a rapper that dosent lie about their past
 12-27-2007, 10:36 AM         #82
.:Lady Karma:.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hmm
she wrote it too late, plus, eminems a good rapper, his childhood dont really matter now
 10 years ago '04        #83
mista SYN 
space
space
space
$274 | Props total: 0 0
Do we really listen to Eminem because he had a phyukt up childhood??? Do we really listen to Eminem because he came from a trailer park??? I don't...and quite frankly his mom is just looking for some limelight, its that time again to put out "Set the Record Straight pt 2", instead since no one listened to the first one, she tried to put it in book form. Now ask yourself this question....Would we really read Debbie Mathers book to see if Eminem really came from a trailer park if we never really listened to him because of it in the first place??? I wouldn't, would you waste moments of your life you'll never ever be able to get back?
 10 years ago '06        #84
mobb789 
space
space
$505 | Props total: 0 0
idk what to think
all i know is if this sh*t is true, then exactly what bautmoney said,
"A rapper making sh*t up, wow say it ain't so!"
 12-27-2007, 11:37 AM         #85
Cocoa Chanelle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Los Cereablos said:
wha? a rapper lying about his past? nah, that sh*t never happens.
 10 years ago '05        #86
youngt22 98 heat pts98
space
space
$2,685 | Props total: 756 756
 sunshineKID said:
yo even if I MEAN LETS JUST SAY she tellin the truth if it was a deal between her and her son (Em) to make this sh*t up and get rich wouldnt they be getting rich together.....something aint right here I know she lying cause if u read the article she says they planned it and she went a long with for his sake...that means that agreed to this story so they both would be rich in the end so why would she be so bitter now dont make no sense

i agree with u a 100% em is fake he been fake 2 me not gunna hate him 4 making money but i been thinking this i think she is telling the truth but they both or just in it 4 money now she just coming out with this come on now dont be blinded by this type of stuff whe had 2 do it 4 more money he had 2 do it 2 be accepted in the rap game and yall know if this was lil wayne and bow wow story will be true 2 yall lol and that's dumb why not em everything he do yall believe
 12-27-2007, 12:00 PM         #87
Doe7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they both crazy
 12-27-2007, 12:14 PM         #88
Domic462  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bautmoney! said:
A rapper making sh*t up, wow say it ain't so!

In front of who?

Nas, Jay, Big, Pac, Rakim, Kool G Rap, LL Cool J, Ghostface, Method Man, Ice Cube, Redman, Beanie Siegel, AZ, Common, 94-98 Prodigy, Andre 3000, Jadakiss ...

Really where does Eminem really fit in?

Does he have a album fu*king with...

Illmatic, Reasonable Doubt, Me Against the World, Paid in Full, 4,5,6, Bad, Iron Man, 36 Chambers, Amerikkkas Most Wanted / death Certificate, Muddy Waters, The Truth, Doe or Die, Ressurection, Infamous, ATLiens

Eminem isnt top 30 Rapper. True story!

He's nice as fu*k, and he fooled the world when i was 18. But now what can he do on the mic?

sh*t i can run off another 20 MC's sh*tting on Eminem...

Krs - One, DMX... etc

That makes you hate this country? LOL Slavery, discrimination, unequal wages for different s3xes in the workplace, jail, parking tickets, taxes...

None of this make you hate your country?

But a organization that makes every single dollar it makes on the backs of sick,dead,injured, dieing people. Your surprised they wont give her a free surgery?

When shes the mother of multi-platinum recording artist Marshall Mathers...

n*gga go read a book.
True story
 12-27-2007, 12:39 PM         #89
Cocoa Chanelle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Read the real talk below

Bautmoney! said:
A rapper making sh*t up, wow say it ain't so!

In front of who?

Nas, Jay, Big, Pac, Rakim, Kool G Rap, LL Cool J, Ghostface, Method Man, Ice Cube, Redman, Beanie Siegel, AZ, Common, 94-98 Prodigy, Andre 3000, Jadakiss ...

Really where does Eminem really fit in?

Does he have a album fu*king with...

Illmatic, Reasonable Doubt, Me Against the World, Paid in Full, 4,5,6, Bad, Iron Man, 36 Chambers, Amerikkkas Most Wanted / death Certificate, Muddy Waters, The Truth, Doe or Die, Ressurection, Infamous, ATLiens

Eminem isnt top 30 Rapper. True story!

He's nice as fu*k, and he fooled the world when i was 18. But now what can he do on the mic?

sh*t i can run off another 20 MC's sh*tting on Eminem...

Krs - One, DMX... etc

That makes you hate this country? LOL Slavery, discrimination, unequal wages for different s3xes in the workplace, jail, parking tickets, taxes...

None of this make you hate your country?

But a organization that makes every single dollar it makes on the backs of sick,dead,injured, dieing people. Your surprised they wont give her a free surgery?

When shes the mother of multi-platinum recording artist Marshall Mathers...

n*gga go read a book.
 10 years ago '06        #90
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
so...it took her almost 10 years to say this?
 10 years ago '04        #91
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,981 | Props total: 4324 4324
 Dr.X said:
i believe her, even em grandma says he lied. em is a hoe
No, Em's grandma definitley took his side, I know this. Shes the one who was talking about him staying with her and how his dad would never speak with him.
 10 years ago '04        #92
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,981 | Props total: 4324 4324
 e117v1 said:
I'm a little confused?? Saying you got beat up, your mom had munchouzen syndrome and gave you pills , and are poor white trash will "get you over" in the Hip Hop world? If he was gonna make up some sh*t to fit in, wouldn't it be something more "street" than that sh*t??? Like ther is nothing in his past that would really be considered a good selling point for a rapper.
For real. How does your mom having munchouzen syndrome give you cred in hip-hop. Plus what kind of lie is that??? Why not just say shes schizo or something? Eminem is too white trash to even know what that sh*t is if his mom didn't have it.
 12-28-2007, 07:12 PM         #93
bigshooter  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This bi*ch is crazy! We all know that. She must just need more money. Who would even buy her book?
 12-28-2007, 08:37 PM         #94
trice26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2meo said:
eminem is fake
i agree , she probably right, ya'll know drama sells just like s3x...case closed
 10 years ago '06        #95
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
people gon believe what they wanna believe..and that goes for any rapper. its the peoples' choice to decide.
 10 years ago '07        #96
|JOHN| 
space
space
$1,156 | Props total: 57 57
honestly though for me i could care fu*king less if a rapper is fake and lies about his life if the music good and i like it thats fine with me
 10 years ago '05        #97
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 467 467
The thing thats gets me is if he is so fake why isit only his mum saying this?

Originally Posted by e117v1 View Post
I'm a little confused?? Saying you got beat up, your mom had munchouzen syndrome and gave you pills , and are poor white trash will "get you over" in the Hip Hop world? If he was gonna make up some sh*t to fit in, wouldn't it be something more "street" than that sh*t??? Like ther is nothing in his past that would really be considered a good selling point for a rapper.
Your missing the point. She is saying he took this angle to SELL records not be respected in the hip hop community. Meaning sell to suburban white kids

Last edited by cowlersleycowle; 12-28-2007 at 09:25 PM..
 12-28-2007, 10:22 PM         #98
HeavenlySword  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AK1 said:
How did he know that suburban white kids would buy it?
How could you NOT know?

Eminem has said many times, he couldnt get the exposure he wanted until he started rhyming with the Slim Shady persona......
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now