Dec 24 - Eminem's Mom: Marshall Lied About His Childhood So He Could SELL ALBUMS

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-24-2007, 10:55 PM         #41
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im sure alot of what he said is a lie.. but who cares? you do what SELLS.. you think all the sh*t 50 cent says in real? or 99% of rappers? no.. they just rap about what sells.. im sure some is real.. i mean alot of sh*t he says is kind of unbelievable but do i care? fu*k no.. long as its good music i dont give a fu*k if hes lying
 12-24-2007, 11:03 PM         #42
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think he may have overexaggerated a little bit but I can tell by looking at his mother that she had some problems.
 10 years ago '04        #43
JugernoT 
space
space
$1,808 | Props total: 1156 1156
 Los Cereablos said:
wha? a rapper lying about his past? nah, that sh*t never happens.
basically

It wouldn't surprise me in the least bit if this were true, and it most likely has some truth to it. Some of my moms friends lived right by eminems house and they said his mom and kim would come over all the time (this was around the mmlp). I mean, em used to be a great rapper, but he is a gimmick.

Last edited by JugernoT; 12-24-2007 at 11:10 PM..
 12-24-2007, 11:30 PM         #44
KingOfNY369  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ummm....this bi*ch has pulled that card more times than Rodney King has pulled his race card...

Who sues their own son for them claiming that their mother wasn't sh*t but a piece of trailer trash?

Prolly trailer trash right?
 10 years ago '04        #45
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
she's trying to pay for her cancer treatments because em hasnt been, his little brother even confirms that she's a crazy b1tch

she's just trying to cash in because em is rumored to be dropping an album soon...you didnt hear any of this sh1t while he was on his hiatus
 10 years ago '04        #46
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,771 | Props total: 251 251
lied? lmao
 10 years ago '04        #47
geezy the reaL 
space
space
$425 | Props total: 0 0
obviously book promo
 10 years ago '04        #48
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,513 | Props total: 309 309
bi*ch is lying
 10 years ago '05        #49
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
he's still nice
 10 years ago '07        #50
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
she mad as hell he made it and she aint gettin a cut
 10 years ago '04        #51
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 2470 2470
this is old news...even if its true i bet at least 50-70% of rappers lie about what they doin/did
 10 years ago '04        #52
Jersie 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,017 | Props total: 0 0

Eminemís mother, Debbie Nelson, has revealed that she is writing a book about her famous son because she needs money to pay medical bills. A source said:

"Sheís dying of stage 4 brea$t cancer. She needs the money to pay medical bills and he wont talk to her so thatís her open letter to him. Em agreed to try to help her pay some medical bills and try to get her insurance but couldnít because of the pre-existing medical condition."

Since Debbie is dying I guess sheíll take one more swing at her song to see if she can hurt a little more before she kicks the bucket. Too bad she canít leave him with a good memory of her, unless this is the good memory.
Eminem's mother Debbie Mathers is losing her battle with brea$t cancer - because she can't afford the surgery doctors are refusing to perform on her.

The 49-year-old, who was so vilified in her son's hit songs she sued him, could not afford the $900 fee to be operated on - and now she has become so sick doctors say she is unsuitable for surgery.

Mathers, who has lost 10 pounds since January, says, "I know that, at the moment, I'm not a candidate for surgery. I feel weaker every day and it takes a lot for me to keep it together. A lot of people have said I am dying of a broken heart."

While Debbie faces bankruptcy over $270,000 worth of medical fees accrued through her current condition and a violent carjacking, she refuses to ask her famous son for any of his musical fortune.

She says, "I don't want Marshall's money. It would be wonderful, though, if he just called me with some honesty and sincerity."

Mathers adds that Eminem has called her to inquire about her condition, but his attempts to get her medical insurance didn't happen.

She says, "It took him a couple of months to call. He asked me how I was but I had to change the subject because it's a hard thing to talk to your kids about."

"He seemed concerned. I told him I didn't want to burden him with my problems. To be honest, I am in denial about it anyway."

"He wanted me to fax my medical papers to his management, to help get me some insurance. But it turned out it wasn't possible because I had a pre-existing medical condition."

Last edited by Jersie; 12-25-2007 at 11:56 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #53
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 Cezaroh said:
Din't she take em to court for money she deserved cause her name was in the album if your own mom takes you to court you could tell there was problems there
ya she wanted 10 million..
she only got 1600 since she had to pay off her lawyers..she won 25k though, but 1600 went to her and the rest to her lawyer aha
 12-26-2007, 01:01 AM         #54
Domic462  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
they where saying she wrote this book just to help pay for her cancer treatment.
Damn shame if her son won't pay it cause you know he can. I believe her though em looks he be lying.
 12-26-2007, 01:04 AM         #55
Domic462  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eminem's mother Debbie Mathers is losing her battle with brea$t cancer - because she can't afford the surgery doctors are refusing to perform on her.

The 49-year-old, who was so vilified in her son's hit songs she sued him, could not afford the $900 fee to be operated on - and now she has become so sick doctors say she is unsuitable for surgery.

Mathers, who has lost 10 pounds since January, says, "I know that, at the moment, I'm not a candidate for surgery. I feel weaker every day and it takes a lot for me to keep it together. A lot of people have said I am dying of a broken heart."

While Debbie faces bankruptcy over $270,000 worth of medical fees accrued through her current condition and a violent carjacking, she refuses to ask her famous son for any of his musical fortune.

She says, "I don't want Marshall's money. It would be wonderful, though, if he just called me with some honesty and sincerity."

Mathers adds that Eminem has called her to inquire about her condition, but his attempts to get her medical insurance didn't happen.

She says, "It took him a couple of months to call. He asked me how I was but I had to change the subject because it's a hard thing to talk to your kids about."

"He seemed concerned. I told him I didn't want to burden him with my problems. To be honest, I am in denial about it anyway."

"He wanted me to fax my medical papers to his management, to help get me some insurance. But it turned out it wasn't possible because I had a pre-existing medical condition."
America is a damn shame when someone in need can't get treatment sh*t like that makes me hate this fu*king country.
 10 years ago '07        #56
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
Looks like SHE really needs money now...
 12-26-2007, 06:40 AM         #57
|Tech|  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kinda funny how -- not too long ago -- I asked myself for some reason, "could Eminem be lying the whole time about his mother".

But he will sell millions of albums anyway. He could make an album about eggs and still sale a bunch of albums. After all, he's the greatest rapper of all time - right?
 12-26-2007, 07:18 AM         #58
LearnToSpell  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats why she sued him....rolls eyes
 10 years ago '04        #59
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
iight believe about 40% if what she's saying due to Biggie Lieing about some things in his lyrics.About how he lived oand so on and so forth. All I know is Em is a great rapper ether way so it doesn't matter too much.
 10 years ago '06        #60
Kindie 
space
space
space
$369 | Props total: 0 0
they probably makin this sh*t up to get even MORE famous
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy