Dec 24 - Eminem's Mom: Marshall Lied About His Childhood So He Could SELL ALBUMS

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-24-2007, 11:18 AM         #1
9464 pageviews
104 comments

mjh=escobar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dec 24 - Eminem's Mom: Marshall Lied About His Childhood So He Could SELL ALBUMS

IN a tell-all book, Eminem's mother has claimed the music artist lied about his childhood to become a successful rapper.
Debbie Nelson says her son Marshall Mathers III invented his "trailer trash" upbringing to be accepted in the hip-hop industry.

In her tell-all book My Son Marshall, My Son Eminem, Nelson reveals:

"After his first album 'Infinite' flopped, he reinvented himself as white trailer trash with a crazy welfare mom. I was shocked when I first heard the lyrics - but he constantly reassured me it was all a big joke. I went along with it for Marshall's sake."

Nelson insists she is now tired of being criticised for her supposed poor parenting skills, and has written the tome to "set the record straight".

In the book - penned by British ghost writer Annette Witheridge - Nelson claims The 8 Mile star was so jealous of her boyfriend he wouldn't let them sleep together on their wedding night and he physically attacked her on his 23rd birthday.

She also says Eminem is a manic depressive and was so "strung out" he can't remember much of 1999 - the year he first married his childhood sweetheart Kim.

Eminem's representative is yet to comment on Nelson's claims.

[pic - click to view]

http://www.news.com.au/en .. 2-7484,00.html

104 comments for "Dec 24 - Eminem's Mom: Marshall Lied About His Childhood So He Could SELL ALBUMS"

10 years ago '07        #2
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
you can't really believe either of them to be honest.. both have problems(which kind of tells us that he isn't lying)
 10 years ago '04        #3
Azntwins2 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$970 | Props total: 21 21
that bi*ch is full of sh*t
 10 years ago '04        #4
Mike T 136 heat pts136
space
space
$12,869 | Props total: 18447 18447
I aint believing sh*t she says, why wait till he done to start talkin sh*t.
 10 years ago '04        #5
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 0 0
wow. she's lyin' hard.

can't really know for sure tho. but i dont believe her. oh well. dont really care.. i just hope he comes hard on his next album.
 10 years ago '04        #6
jmood88 
space
space
$828 | Props total: 0 0
If she wanted anyone to care then she should've written this years ago. She hasn't been talked about in a long time.
 10 years ago '07        #7
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,217 | Props total: 19887 19887
they where saying she wrote this book just to help pay for her cancer treatment.
 10 years ago '07        #8
KrazynKreative 
space
space
space
$75 | Props total: 0 0
Damn, I almost believe her just a tiny tiny bit, but idk.. I hope Em is tellin tha truth.. even tho that would mean is bad childhood was real.. but hopefully he aint no liar
 10 years ago '05        #9
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
space
$5,171 | Props total: 1178 1178
....and now shes coming out with a book? She must be hard on money.
 12-24-2007, 11:39 AM         #10
imaged  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jmood88 said:
If she wanted anyone to care then she should've written this years ago. She hasn't been talked about in a long time.
Yeah, thats what it boils down to...I mean there's a chance she's telling the truth but damn its so late nobody's gonna believe her especially since she's got a book deal outta it.
 10 years ago '07        #11
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 minimafia_aj said:
they where saying she wrote this book just to help pay for her cancer treatment.
hope that isnt true because if anything Marshall shouldve been handling those expenses. Thats his mother...
 12-24-2007, 11:40 AM         #12
Steveo54  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah why wait until now to come forward with this? i mean em has been rich for years now, why not just let it slip then if he was lying?

bi*ch is just looking to make some money for herself with this book "exposing" eminem for what he really was.

who knows tho em coulda easily made alot of that sh*t up though. but that bi*ch probably was a junkie and a sh*tty mother and just dont want everyone thinking it.
 10 years ago '05        #13
kapiku21 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,699 | Props total: 77 77
 jmood88 said:
thats just it....she hasn't been talked about in a long time...maybe she just wants some more of that lime light
 10 years ago '06        #14
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,045 | Props total: 18807 18807
the fact that she's writing a tell all book about her son is proof enough that she's out her mind....who remembers when she jumped on them one cats record and was trying to talk some sh*t.....she's mad cause Em ain't takin care of her financially.....

I seen pics of her, she definitely has battled some form of drug addiction....you can't hide sh*t like that....her face and body tell the story....she definitely abused somthin' for a long while there....might still be.....

I feel sorry for these two....doesen't seem like they'll ever be close....a shame really.....
 10 years ago '06        #15
3000 1 heat pts
space
space
$395 | Props total: 24 24
She must be broke and need the $ I hope this book doesn't sell sh*t...
 10 years ago '04        #16
2meo 
space
space
$3,001 | Props total: 0 0
eminem is fake
 12-24-2007, 12:14 PM         #17
sunshineKID  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo even if I MEAN LETS JUST SAY she tellin the truth if it was a deal between her and her son (Em) to make this sh*t up and get rich wouldnt they be getting rich together.....something aint right here I know she lying cause if u read the article she says they planned it and she went a long with for his sake...that means that agreed to this story so they both would be rich in the end so why would she be so bitter now dont make no sense
 10 years ago '06        #18
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,238 | Props total: 1554 1554
Din't she take em to court for money she deserved cause her name was in the album if your own mom takes you to court you could tell there was problems there
 10 years ago '04        #19
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,121 | Props total: 975 975
Man this lady st8 up reachin ..... its 2007 get the fu*k outta here wit that sh*t
 12-24-2007, 12:26 PM         #20
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The thread title wouldn't shock me.

"It isn't the first time, and it sure as hell wouldn't be the last" - Mankind.

*geek face*
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc