Dec 21 - Joe Budden Explains Jay-Z Dis, Tells Hov To Retire

most viewed right now
 169
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 166
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 112
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 92
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-23-2007, 07:25 PM         #61
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
personally i dont think it has to do with what he said. about how jay isnt what he used to be. i think its more about what bundles says on the beginning of buddens tribute. i really just say that because i really doubt he cares if jay isnt what he used to be.
 12-23-2007, 08:15 PM         #62
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
right okay sure buddy whatever you say

american gangster was better than anything buttons ever released
real sh*t

Joe my favorite up and coming rapper but he seriously needs to hop off of Jay and worry about making his own moves

sh*t he got what he wanted right? hes off of Def Jam and doesn't have to deal with the "terrible" job their doing so why is he still bi*ching
 12-23-2007, 08:23 PM         #63
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
real spit
 10 years ago '07        #64
curry_boi04 
space
avatar space
space
$295 | Props total: 2 2
 Dash420 said:
i dont care as long as jayz comes out with another cd as good as A.G. he can put out as many as he wants i dont giv a damn how old he is or wat he does as president for other artists
ditto:afro:
 10 years ago '04        #65
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,063 | Props total: 4415 4415
 BRAZZ said:
budden just wants jordan to pass the ball thats all.
why so he can shot another airball at the basket
 10 years ago '04        #66
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,063 | Props total: 4415 4415
 jmood88 said:
You can shake your head all you want it doesn't change the fact that the album wasn't that good or different.
your lying to yourself now buddy young guys are threatened because they cant put out anything nearly as good

jay didnt get anymore promo money than anybody else at that label like luda kanye or neyo its not like your still seeing a.g. promos on tv anymore

if you dont have a hit siongle at def jam these days you aint gettin heavy promotion. thats at all labels. the days of million dollar advances are gone you gotta put up or shut up

and buddens hasnt put up

until buddens puts out an album where he can say its better than a.g. he needs to shut the fu*k up and write some more sports metaphors and get of jay-zs nuts
 12-23-2007, 08:48 PM         #67
I234P312 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow the hate from both sides are unbelievable...all i'm seein is fu*k jayz retire and fu*k buttons u suck...



wat u gotta realize is that yes Jayz is recognized as a great but he gotta let other talent rise 2...and of course the youngins wont sell...cuz ppl are hypin the fu*k outta the 1 hit wonders and ringtones 4 the cash rather than focusin on actual talent...wat Jayz needs 2 do is sit back a lil bit and help out his peepz like free beans and sh*t...let em do tracks feat. Jay 2 hype the albums and then the consumer buys it cuz Jayz is on it and then they get exposed 2 the other ppl...instead Jayz is bein greedy and lookin out 4 himself...sorta like how pac was helpin out the Outlawz b4 they died or Pun and Fat Joe/Cuban Linx...


sh*t if the industry stops focusin on money and actually shift back 2 recognizing talent then maybe joe buddens will stop complain and Jayz will retire...and maybe the sh*t stains like Hurricane Chris and will juss be a forgotten memory...


lol and we know buddens complains a lot...sh*t thats his style...same with Jay sayin he hustles entrepreneur parties etc etc...sh*t i dont see the endless hate threads about Mary J Blige and how she always gettin fu*ked over...cuz its juss something they do cuz thats wat the fans expect...
 10 years ago '04        #68
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,063 | Props total: 4415 4415
 I234P312 said:
wow the hate from both sides are unbelievable...all i'm seein is fu*k jayz retire and fu*k buttons u suck...



wat u gotta realize is that yes Jayz is recognized as a great but he gotta let other talent rise 2...and of course the youngins wont sell...cuz ppl are hypin the fu*k outta the 1 hit wonders and ringtones 4 the cash rather than focusin on actual talent...wat Jayz needs 2 do is sit back a lil bit and help out his peepz like free beans and sh*t...let em do tracks feat. Jay 2 hype the albums and then the consumer buys it cuz Jayz is on it and then they get exposed 2 the other ppl...instead Jayz is bein greedy and lookin out 4 himself...sorta like how pac was helpin out the Outlawz b4 they died or Pun and Fat Joe/Cuban Linx...


sh*t if the industry stops focusin on money and actually shift back 2 recognizing talent then maybe joe buddens will stop complain and Jayz will retire...and maybe the sh*t stains like Hurricane Chris and will juss be a forgotten memory...


lol and we know buddens complains a lot...sh*t thats his style...same with Jay sayin he hustles entrepreneur parties etc etc...sh*t i dont see the endless hate threads about Mary J Blige and how she always gettin fu*ked over...cuz its juss something they do cuz thats wat the fans expect...
why does he need to retire the rolling stones are still going strong but groups like fall out boy are making great music

he and nas are the first rap artists to stay relevant this long most rappers fade out after 5 years

you make good music people will listen. People forgot that somewhere they got comfortable with a hot single or 2 whichs was a club song and a song for the ladies and song about how tough they are and a whole bunch of filler

fu*k that if hov is gonna put out better music and throw a better concert than other guys why should he retire
 12-23-2007, 09:03 PM         #69
I234P312 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
why does he need to retire the rolling stones are still going strong but groups like fall out boy are making great music

he and nas are the first rap artists to stay relevant this long most rappers fade out after 5 years

you make good music people will listen. People forgot that somewhere they got comfortable with a hot single or 2 whichs was a club song and a song for the ladies and song about how tough they are and a whole bunch of filler

fu*k that if hov is gonna put out better music and throw a better concert than other guys why should he retire


na u misunderstood i nvr said he needed 2 retire...i juss said he needs 2 take a back seat 4 a lil bit...let some other ppl shine...juss guide them...
 10 years ago '06        #70
93G4Life 
space
avatar space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
Maybe I'll shop my homie Lyrikklybetta to Def Jam..
 10 years ago '06        #71
93G4Life 
space
avatar space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
 BRAZZ said:
budden just wants jordan to pass the ball thats all.
:applause:
 10 years ago '04        #72
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,063 | Props total: 4415 4415
 I234P312 said:
na u misunderstood i nvr said he needed 2 retire...i juss said he needs 2 take a back seat 4 a lil bit...let some other ppl shine...juss guide them...
why should he. if no one ask sprinsteen or the rolling stones to why should he especially since he better than almost everyone else still

madanas comming out with an album should she stop so young femal pop artist can come out

step game up and make better music than him thats the answer
 12-23-2007, 09:48 PM         #73
RedRoseLova 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'd rather listen to Jay than any other corny "young" guy who pretends to be 18

look at fu*king Papoose

dude has been trying to blow for at least 7 years now, and he ain't sh*t compared to Jay
 10 years ago '07        #74
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,337 | Props total: 2047 2047
 cormega74 said:
So no 'Roc Boys' or 'Success' just because 'young boys' wanna come out?
Nah, I'm with Jay on this one. If I want to still make records (that open to more than 400,000 units the first week) then I shall.

If Budden could get paid to do both, he will to.
you obviously dont understand what budden is saying let alone hear how poor of a project "AG and Kingdom come" was.

he's already mades "AG" it was called "RD" and a poor atempted at "RD" part 2

jay should have hung it up after blue print one.

blue print two black all kingdom come, and AG are trash.

his only really good album is "RD" and vol 3 was good
 10 years ago '04        #75
J. Jones04 
space
avatar space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
Dam Joey do got a point man. . Jay my favorite MC besides Nas, but I dont like the way he been handling peoples projects. Beans & Free's numbers could be higher man foreal. . Redmans numbers could have been higher. . Get some of these new rap n*ggas out that aint never dropped no album, Peedi Crack, Tru Life, that girl Denim her voice is crazy, young gunz, state property album. Like I understand where he coming from tho, hov playin with n*ggas careers. He not as bad as Diddy that n*gga is a str8 crook. .
 10 years ago '07        #76
got2bdashoes 
space
avatar space
space
$692 | Props total: 2 2
who care's what joe "mixtape king" buddens. stick to what you know, while you still got a fan base. mixtapes will only take you so far
 12-23-2007, 11:27 PM         #77
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UknowWhatItIs said:
hes right

give it up jay your last two CDs sucked
^^^^^^^^^^
 12-23-2007, 11:36 PM         #78
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 240ka said:
you obviously dont understand what budden is saying let alone hear how poor of a project "AG and Kingdom come" was.

he's already mades "AG" it was called "RD" and a poor atempted at "RD" part 2

jay should have hung it up after blue print one.

blue print two black all kingdom come, and AG are trash.

his only really good album is "RD" and vol 3 was good
Who the fu*k are you or Budden to say "Jay should hang it up"

A lot of people enjoyed AG, just because you didn't doesn't mean sh*t

And to all yall agreeing with Budden do yall REALLY think it would make a difference if Jay "retired" :rolleyes:
 10 years ago '05        #79
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$22,070 | Props total: 4212 4212
 REAL_NESS said:
Why the fu*k do people feel the need to try to put an "age limit" on hip-hop. No other genre of music deals with this, Hov is my favorite MC, as long as he keeps putting out dope music I dont give a fu*k what Budden or Boxden thinks

And Budden got dropped from Def Jam, its not even his concern anymore
real talki thought of the same sh!t
 10 years ago '06        #80
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
Joey will be the age Hov is now by the time he drops an album...nobody cares for that n*gga outside of the Northeast...complaining wont get you sh*t...put an album out n*gga...it can't be that hard to get on Koch or something...

American Gangster was 100 times better than Joey has or ever will do...


lol cry baby a.ss cabbage patch kid a.ss n*gga...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 12
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy