most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #41
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 D--BLACK said:
Budden make a hit record and stop complaining...
basically

the mixtapes are great but he's just mad cuz the sh*t he puts out doesn't sell. what was his last real single.. "pump it up"?
 10 years ago '04        #42
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,376 | Props total: 6397 6397
even if jay did quit joey wouldn't be taking over anything so whats the point of this other then sounding bitter...this is the same dude that nobody outside the internet heard from since pump it up. hes a good rapper but having him being a commercial appealing one seems far fetched. so even if jay did step down his stock wouldn't get any higher because HE DOESN'T DROP NOTHING FOR A YEAR OR TWO
 10 years ago '07        #43
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 5462 5462
this is far from bitterness, if you listen to Joes track you will understand where he's coming from........he's just explain how he feels, and thats fine

as for Hov, i like his music.....but yall act like Nobody can cross him or say a word about him

i mean u gotta respect Jay's catalogue, but i can name way more artists that are hotter and wayyyy more lyrical than him
 10 years ago '04        #44
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
^^^^jay-z is far from my favorite artist. but if he still wants to put out sh*t and it still sells for him, why stop? budden needs to get signed to a real label and put out a hot cd. do somethin to knock him off his throne instead of askin him to leave the throne.
 10 years ago '07        #45
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
I never listened to jays music so I dont care if he retires or not :)
 10 years ago '04        #46
jmood88 
space
space
$828 | Props total: 0 0
 MosDefinition said:
yeah rap would be in great hands with joe buddens

if joe can make an album as good as american gangster then he can say sh*t until then keep pumpimg out mixtapes and shut the fu*k up

buttons is giving jersey a bad name
American Gangster is a terrible album and Joe is right, it sounds exactly like what Jay has done before.
 10 years ago '04        #47
jmood88 
space
space
 Cutty Olds said:
Why are n*ggas saying Jay needs to throw in the towel so THEY can come out?!..These "Blame Jay-Z" excuses are fu*king tired and all the damn same...these sorry a.ss n*ggas ever compete much?!?!? This NO different than when he was on the Roc...How about you use HIS hype to help you sell..Jesus Joey it's not like you don't (didn't) have the skills..

Why didn't Joey take the Clipse road and hit the mixtape circuit, make some t-shirts, get on the DUB Tour, Hit up Smack DVD with exclusive free's, get involved in the f!ght Klub battles..Get on a Gangsta Grilles or something....you know actually SHOW some interest in his own career and destiny instead of waiting on the label to determine it...He has a name already ... He could have easily been dropping or dropped an album...He's a bullsh*tter in my eyes...Saigon got his sh*t poppin, DipSet is up there doing the same thing, even my man Royce Da 5' 9" is doing his thing.. The dude is a bullsh*tter...

0 collabs with Redman,did this dude holla at Sean P? He's hot as hell on the Mixtape joint right now, Hell even Joell Ortiz got scooped by AfterMath (well see what they do with that in a minute)...DJ Green Lantern and Clue are on Def Jam...where's the singles Joey?...They just scooped Jada...you know them talks had been in the works before the official signing...So where was the Jada Collabos Joey? How come you ain't in Kanye or Just Blaze's ear for some tracks...Or trying to get some joints with Jay?

That's why that n*gga got dropped...Buddens is ill but this dude has less motivation to succeed than a EMO trying to k!ll himself.
How exactly is he lacking motivation? His three mixtapes are better than some albums that have been released.
 12-22-2007, 12:32 PM         #48
majormarcj 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D--BLACK said:
Budden make a hit record and stop complaining...
"jealousy's a female trait, what you made cause you slang dimes and he sell weight ?"
 10 years ago '04        #49
R. Joven 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,126 | Props total: 65 65
You can like Jay as an artist and think he's not doing a great job as president. The two things aren't the same...
 12-22-2007, 01:01 PM         #50
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cutty Olds said:
Why are n*ggas saying Jay needs to throw in the towel so THEY can come out?!..These "Blame Jay-Z" excuses are fu*king tired and all the damn same...these sorry a.ss n*ggas ever compete much?!?!? This NO different than when he was on the Roc...How about you use HIS hype to help you sell..Jesus Joey it's not like you don't (didn't) have the skills..

Why didn't Joey take the Clipse road and hit the mixtape circuit, make some t-shirts, get on the DUB Tour, Hit up Smack DVD with exclusive free's, get involved in the f!ght Klub battles..Get on a Gangsta Grilles or something....you know actually SHOW some interest in his own career and destiny instead of waiting on the label to determine it...He has a name already ... He could have easily been dropping or dropped an album...He's a bullsh*tter in my eyes...Saigon got his sh*t poppin, DipSet is up there doing the same thing, even my man Royce Da 5' 9" is doing his thing.. The dude is a bullsh*tter...

0 collabs with Redman,did this dude holla at Sean P? He's hot as hell on the Mixtape joint right now, Hell even Joell Ortiz got scooped by AfterMath (well see what they do with that in a minute)...DJ Green Lantern and Clue are on Def Jam...where's the singles Joey?...They just scooped Jada...you know them talks had been in the works before the official signing...So where was the Jada Collabos Joey? How come you ain't in Kanye or Just Blaze's ear for some tracks...Or trying to get some joints with Jay?

That's why that n*gga got dropped...Buddens is ill but this dude has less motivation to succeed than a EMO trying to k!ll himself.
Realest fu*king talk
 12-23-2007, 06:33 PM         #51
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majormarcj said:
"jealousy's a female trait, what you made cause you slang dimes and he sell weight ?"

aint no looove, in the heart of boxdenn
 12-23-2007, 06:38 PM         #52
coreyakaphiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Umm... I dont think American Gangster was good at all, Kingdom Come wasn't even that great. Jay isn't the same Jay.
 12-23-2007, 06:40 PM         #53
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coreyakaphiz said:
Umm... I dont think American Gangster was good at all, Kingdom Come wasn't even that great. Jay isn't the same Jay.
you earned some props for my sig
 10 years ago '04        #54
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
 jmood88 said:
American Gangster is a terrible album and Joe is right, it sounds exactly like what Jay has done before.
right okay sure buddy whatever you say

american gangster was better than anything buttons ever released
 10 years ago '04        #55
jmood88 
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
right okay sure buddy whatever you say

american gangster was better than anything buttons ever released
You can shake your head all you want it doesn't change the fact that the album wasn't that good or different.
 10 years ago '04        #56
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
hes right

give it up jay your last two CDs sucked
 12-23-2007, 07:04 PM         #57
BROOKLYNSTANDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
buddens is a jealous motha fu*ka thats all it is.... why should jay give it up and let the "next" generation of hip-hop get the spot light when this generation is filled with wack a.ss motha fu*kas... AG was light years ahead of any things buddens has ever done and aint even in his top 5 cds all time.. joe should just give it up cause he's fu*kin trash
 10 years ago '05        #58
lilwheezy 
space
space
$1,826 | Props total: 209 209
people are missing the point i think, talking about him putting out good cds still, yeah he still makes good music, but if he still wanted to make music, then don't retire, don't become president, don't do half the stuff he's doing now. I can see where the frustration is coming from
 12-23-2007, 07:08 PM         #59
master467 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mszomola said:
my god buddens , shut the fu*k up .......

maybe you should retire your careers going noware fast ....
:applause:
 12-23-2007, 07:16 PM         #60
Daryoush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u a.ss hole u retire u hata
Home      

most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
169 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
91 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
203 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
229 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
263 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy