Dec 21 - Joe Budden Explains Jay-Z Dis, Tells Hov To Retire

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
119 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
122 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
82 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #21
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,233 | Props total: 1551 1551
“When the new generation think about Jordan/All they remember is when Iverson crossed him/Take off the blazer, loosen’ up the tie/n*gga fell in love and Superman died.”lol thats a good line true though time for that geeazer to retire.Oh wait he did and came back to drop to sh*tty albums that are overated by groopys.Man how much times we got to hear him rap about the same concept selling drugs,partiyng and how he a entrepenuer on every album give some one else a chance had a good over ten years career but its time to go.
 10 years ago '04        #22
oncue 
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 0 0
if you still dont believe me then wheres peedi peedi?
 10 years ago '07        #23
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,342 | Props total: 21239 21239
Look for Joey signin' to Dipset in the near future.
 10 years ago '04        #24
D--BLACK 
space
space
$576 | Props total: 0 0
Budden make a hit record and stop complaining...
 12-22-2007, 07:00 AM         #25
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GURBINA1 said:
OK HOV IS DOING HIP HOP NO ONE ELSE IS DOING HIP HOP SO WHY SHOULD HE STOP I MEAN HE'S TEACHING THE YOUNG WANNA BEES WHAT A RAPPER IS AND HOW A SICK FLOW SHOULD SOUND AND WHAT BEING CONSISTANT IS I MEAN ALOT OF THESE YOUNG ACTS ARE ONE HIT WONDERS I MEAN WHERES THE " THIS IS WHY IM HOT" GUY? OR WHATS THE OTHER FOOL UMMM "MIKE JONES" AND THE REST OF ALL OF DOES ONE HIT FOOLS I MEAN THE ONLY ONE WHO IS CONSISTANT IN MAKING NUMBERS IS JAY Z FIFTY AND KANYE AND TI THATS HIP HOP MAIN LINE WORLD WIDE AND NATION WIDE YOU TALK ABOUT RAP THE CURRENT ACTIVE RIGHT NOW THE NAMES WILL BE JAY-Z FIFTY CENT KANYE WEST TI AND SOME WILL BRING SNOOP BUT OTHER THEN THAT NO ONE ELSE.... PROP IF YOU KNOW I AM RIGHT.......
Nikka calm down why you typing so big for
 10 years ago '05        #26
kik-rawks 1 heat pts
space
space
$299 | Props total: 110 110
But the young ones suck.
 10 years ago '06        #27
NY_StandUp 56 heat pts56
space
space
$781 | Props total: 0 0
Joey got a point be a rapper or be president if you wanna focus on you and your crew then let someone else run sh*t and worry about rappers on the label
 10 years ago '04        #28
jiggamanll 
space
space
$1,110 | Props total: 0 0
Joey is right in a way but I see it as this. But Jay-Z should keep making albums just not on Def Jam. He could sign somewhere else so he could be in the position to help the artist that are ALREADY on Def Jam. He's not talking about it cause I believe he wont be renewing that president spot. But its not all J's decision to get these artist out. There is a full panel including LA Ried thats supposed to be working to get these people heard successfully and not just one single with a sh*tty video.
 10 years ago '04        #29
jmood88 
space
space
$828 | Props total: 0 0
 cormega74 said:
So no 'Roc Boys' or 'Success' just because 'young boys' wanna come out?
Nah, I'm with Jay on this one. If I want to still make records (that open to more than 400,000 units the first week) then I shall.
Which is why he shouldn't be a president if he cares more about his career than the artists.

“Everybody is calling American Gangster a concept album. It’s a Jay-Z album,” he continues. “He’s talking about the same exact sh*t he’s talking about on Reasonable Doubt. Where’s the concepts? He just needed something to attach it to, which he did. He needs to be a president and start putting out some fu*king artists.”
Lmao
 10 years ago '06        #30
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
these so called "young cats" remember reasonable doubt more that pump it up I'll tell you that right now.
 10 years ago '04        #31
BeRRETASx 
space
space
$409 | Props total: 9 9
I know I didnt hear someone bring up Peedi Crack, woooooooow! He's whack. Budden is a whack mixtape n*gga. Punchline rappers don't sell records they sell ringtones. Beanie is cool but he can't make a full consistent album. Free is cool but its the same for him. If Budden signs wit dipset he'll still be whack, Jim Jones couldnt even release an album until ballin blew. Y'all gotta understand that Jay is a puppet president. He dont run sh*t at Def Jam they just needed a way to keep their name in the mix so they put Jay's face on it. It's the exact same thing Lil Wayne did with Cash Money...who have they put out? Currensy??? Nikki Minage??? get real people no one is good enough anymore. (Rest in peace to Pimp C, Sean Taylor, and T.I.'s freedom)
 12-22-2007, 09:58 AM         #32
R_U_Serious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
one question

joe who?
 12-22-2007, 10:19 AM         #33
Mandingo7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay is my man and still got it (when he actually tries), but Buddens got a point. Not too many artist seem to eat on Def Jam. That's not the only label it happens on, but when you a respected artist, people expect you to put them out there. Pretty much any half decent artist that Jay vouch for will get a pass on the strength of that alone! He need to do some old G-Unit (not a fan) sh*t and have his team come out hard and try to lock the industry. Gotta use that star power for more than pushing yourself.

D--BLACK said:
 10 years ago '04        #34
HEATrocz 
space
space
$1,080 | Props total: 1 1
 D--BLACK said:
damn ...good sh*t my n*gga..i was just about to say that..ghost ,beans,free and chingy are dropping..why you didnt drop joey? oh yea!!! YOU DIDNT HAVE A BUZZ..these guys had some sort of buzz (even though freeways buzz was dying due to constant date changes...the same for beans kinda)..

but what people fail to realize is these days is that if you dont have a buzz youre sh*t is pretty much useless whether you think youre album is crack or not..if you cant catch the ears of the public with your single youre not droppin..its not bogus its buisness...i would love for it to still be about the music but its not..
 10 years ago '04        #35
2meo 
space
space
$3,001 | Props total: 0 0
I'd rather listen to a Jay record anyday
 10 years ago '07        #36
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 5462 5462
Joe is that dude
 10 years ago '04        #37
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4420 4420
yeah rap would be in great hands with joe buddens

if joe can make an album as good as american gangster then he can say sh*t until then keep pumpimg out mixtapes and shut the fu*k up

buttons is giving jersey a bad name
 10 years ago '04        #38
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,460 | Props total: 6612 6612
Why are n*ggas saying Jay needs to throw in the towel so THEY can come out?!..These "Blame Jay-Z" excuses are fu*king tired and all the damn same...these sorry a.ss n*ggas ever compete much?!?!? This NO different than when he was on the Roc...How about you use HIS hype to help you sell..Jesus Joey it's not like you don't (didn't) have the skills..

Why didn't Joey take the Clipse road and hit the mixtape circuit, make some t-shirts, get on the DUB Tour, Hit up Smack DVD with exclusive free's, get involved in the f!ght Klub battles..Get on a Gangsta Grilles or something....you know actually SHOW some interest in his own career and destiny instead of waiting on the label to determine it...He has a name already ... He could have easily been dropping or dropped an album...He's a bullsh*tter in my eyes...Saigon got his sh*t poppin, DipSet is up there doing the same thing, even my man Royce Da 5' 9" is doing his thing.. The dude is a bullsh*tter...

0 collabs with Redman,did this dude holla at Sean P? He's hot as hell on the Mixtape joint right now, Hell even Joell Ortiz got scooped by AfterMath (well see what they do with that in a minute)...DJ Green Lantern and Clue are on Def Jam...where's the singles Joey?...They just scooped Jada...you know them talks had been in the works before the official signing...So where was the Jada Collabos Joey? How come you ain't in Kanye or Just Blaze's ear for some tracks...Or trying to get some joints with Jay?

That's why that n*gga got dropped...Buddens is ill but this dude has less motivation to succeed than a EMO trying to k!ll himself.

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 12-22-2007 at 11:44 AM..
 10 years ago '07        #39
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 5462 5462
MM3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>AG

Joey is that dude!!!
 12-22-2007, 11:50 AM         #40
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pos said:
MM3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>AG

Joey is that dude!!!
WORD...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy