God Vs. Jesus Christ (Kobe Vs. LeBron tonight at The Q 8:00PM EST!!!)

most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
35 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-20-2007, 10:33 PM         #241
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
He's hurt. He wasn't getting any lift when he was attempting those jumpshots and his shots were usually short. Knowing Kobe, after a few times if his shot was short or long, he'd adjust. For the past few games he hasn't been adjusting his shooting and not been able to get to the basket at will like he used to.

He needs to sit out. Bosh missed 5 games because of the same injury and Kobe's trying to be ironman.
be honest, did he looked hurt tonight, he still have the quickness, he was moving quick and driving earlier in the game, he just in an slum with his jump shots, they have to fall soon
 10 years ago '04        #242
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,795 | Props total: 1379 1379
 WilliamHBonnie said:
Yes, they are a much better team, that just got beat by a team that lost to the Knicks... what's that tellin' you>?

LeBron still outshined Kobe.

Jesus 1, God 0.
what's that tell me? that the lakers will probly still k!ll the knicks on sunday.

lebron out played kobe, but he was much more aggressive, they didn't go head-to-head, luke walton played lebron the whole game aside from a few possessions, i would hope he would put up big numbers. im sure if kobe wanted to he could have dropped 30-40 and made it a great individual match-up, but he didn't, oh well.
 10 years ago '04        #243
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
 braided_uppimp said:
be honest, did he looked hurt tonight, he still have the quickness, he was moving quick and driving earlier in the game, he just in an slum with his jump shots, they have to fall soon
He did look hurt to me. No he wasn't limping but you can tell in his play. His lateral movements are slower, his jumping ability is lacking, he's not rebounding as well or playing defense as well.

If he takes a rest he can be better by the Christmas Day game, if not, the injury can linger.
 12-20-2007, 10:44 PM         #244
DJ QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
He did look hurt to me. No he wasn't limping but you can tell in his play. His lateral movements are slower, his jumping ability is lacking, he's not rebounding as well or playing defense as well.

If he takes a rest he can be better by the Christmas Day game, if not, the injury can linger.
why are you conversing with that moron?
 10 years ago '04        #245
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
 DJ QUIK said:
why are you conversing with that moron?
.. It's a habit.. Even the most trivial questions or comments I just have to reply to, no matter how much of a waste of time it really is.
 12-20-2007, 10:52 PM         #246
DJ QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
.. It's a habit.. Even the most trivial questions or comments I just have to reply to, no matter how much of a waste of time it really is.
your one of the 5-10 cats on here that was old enough to know basketball and wise enough to know the intricacies of it and wasting your time with carpet-stains isnt you.
 12-21-2007, 02:35 AM         #247
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ you muthafu*kas that think i don't know ball, ya'll must not know when ya'll see this muthafu*ka is struggling with his shot but ya'll think he's too hurt to hit an jumpshot, when he flies over half the fu*king Cavs team to grab that rebound, i don't get it..do ya'll see what i see???? Kobe is just in an slump right now DEAL with it, i know about the NFL, NBA more than both of ya'll put together, i know my sports and it's easy to see that Kobe is not playing well, that started before the injury, Kobe maybe had 3-4 good games well he absolutely dominated and took over in the 4th, it's either him doing good and the team is struggling, or he's struggling and the team is playing well, n*gga can't find an balance nowhere??? sh*t is frustrating as an fan and i bet you Phil Jackson hates that sh*t too

Last edited by k3llz; 12-21-2007 at 02:36 AM..
 12-21-2007, 05:56 AM         #248
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ QUIK said:
u stay on my d*ck you dumb fu*k and he did pull a vanishing act. are you too stupid to even realize that i was explaining why we bash him or do i have to explain that to you you dumb fu*k you keep trying to lure me into debating with your dumb a.ss but you constantly make yourself look stupid you ask questions that are explained and then act like somebodys contradicting themselves because your too fu*kin stupid to get it. and trust me im not the only one who notices i just try to ignore you but you constantly nut ride me
@ this f*g trying to make excuses...

bottom line: you said "nobody even bashed odom tonight"

and you made a thread where you AND other people bashed him

In case you didn't notice..other people count as "somebody" too you moron..keep losing

You fu*kin contradicted yourself you dumb sh*t. Funny as hell how the thread is deleted now too

Last edited by shonuff12; 12-22-2007 at 12:04 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #249
gwshark 
space
space
$248 | Props total: 2 2
LJ has 4 straight against Hobe. Please lets not bring this topic up anymore until the series becomes a little more competitive.
 12-21-2007, 08:58 AM         #250
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man, Kobe is my dude, and the only reason i even pay attention to the game anymore. But i realize when he's fu*king up, and the past two games i've watched, it seemed like he was ruining their chances of winning. He's trying to do too much at a time when he should be relying more on his team. They are gonna revert back to their normal wackness if he doesn't start sharing that ball more often.
 12-21-2007, 03:05 PM         #251
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
I'm thinking of putting that in my sig.
 10 years ago '06        #252
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Lakers vs Cavs ::
 12-21-2007, 03:21 PM         #253
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:
Lakers vs Cavs ::
We can't all be from Boston.
 10 years ago '04        #254
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
Lakers will bounce back....believe that sh*t......
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy