God Vs. Jesus Christ (Kobe Vs. LeBron tonight at The Q 8:00PM EST!!!)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
15 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-20-2007, 10:05 PM         #221
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
*hands you his med school diploma*

I guess you deserve it more than I do, Dr. Grey.
Thanks, I need it more than you do... and I don't know who Dr. Grey is, sorry Duke.
 10 years ago '04        #222
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
he played well tonight

but yes ur right...he still sucks
 10 years ago '04        #223
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,794 | Props total: 1367 1367
kobe wasn't hitting shots tonight, he didn't let himself get in a rhythm, up until those last few shots he put up in the last minute, he had only taken 2 shots the whole quarter? either the injury is really bothering him or he being too unselfish.
 10 years ago '06        #224
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4001 4001
 WilliamHBonnie said:
Thye Lakers just got beat by a team that lost to the Knicks!!! Now that's funny!
Yeah bad calls and choking in a clutch moment (Bynum's TWO missed freethrows that would've tied the game... yes FREETHROWS) will do that to you.
 12-20-2007, 10:08 PM         #225
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Firestarr said:
kobe wasn't hitting shots tonight, he didn't let himself get in a rhythm, up until those last few shots he put up in the last minute, he had only taken 2 shots the whole quarter? either the injury is really bothering him or he being too unselfish.
LeBron outshined Kobe.
 10 years ago '06        #226
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,241 | Props total: 627 627
i am far from a laker fan but it makes me sick watching these cavs get the calls that they get..

anyone who plays basketball knows that was a bullsh*t call no way in hell do you make that call at the end of a game..not like fisher lead with his shoulder or anything he had both hands on the ball..
 12-20-2007, 10:12 PM         #227
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ QUIK said:
your act is old now . it was funny the first 5 times but now you lame as hell. nobody even bashed odom tonight and your still making threads. you look dumb as sh*t now that the humor is gone

you made a thread about him tonight sh*tting on him..even as he was playing well

"oh sh*t i spoke too soon. i hope this n*gga doesn pull his usual vanishing act"

10 years ago '04        #228
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 WilliamHBonnie said:
Thanks, I need it more than you do... and I don't know who Dr. Grey is, sorry Duke.
It's a Grey's Anatomy joke that wen't wrong :(
 12-20-2007, 10:16 PM         #229
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big Bad Boss said:
the clippers?
e-mafia?

12-20-2007, 10:16 PM         #230
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
It's a Grey's Anatomy joke that wen't wrong :(
:banghead:
 10 years ago '04        #231
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,794 | Props total: 1367 1367
 WilliamHBonnie said:
LeBron outshined Kobe.
@ you happy for a win when your team is 12-15 and just got blown out by the knicks.

lakers are still a much better team than the cavs, good luck tryna make the playoffs, better hope lebron doesn't chip a finger nail. ...if i was a laker fan i wouldn't even be trippin, they will finish this road trip off 17-10 and climbing up the standings in the west while the cavs....well, are 3 games under .500.
 12-20-2007, 10:17 PM         #232
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WilliamHBonnie said:
LeBron outshined Kobe.
definently, but he wasn't the real reason why the Cavs won, they won cause they dominated the offensive boards, and second chance points murdered us, and to me Kobe didn't looked hurt at all, the shots looked good, his movement looked good, he's just in an major slump and he needs to climb out of it, cause i recall him not even having an game where he dominated all year, we need that from Kobe for sure
 10 years ago '06        #233
space
space
 Big Bad Boss said:
the dolphins?
@ your STUPID a.ss sig. What the fu*k's he want, Kobe to play 1 on 5? Idiot.
 10 years ago '04        #234
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
definently, but he wasn't the real reason why the Cavs won, they won cause they dominated the offensive boards, and second chance points murdered us, and to me Kobe didn't looked hurt at all, the shots looked good, his movement looked good, he's just in an major slump and he needs to climb out of it, cause i recall him not even having an game where he dominated all year, we need that from Kobe for sure
He's hurt. He wasn't getting any lift when he was attempting those jumpshots and his shots were usually short. Knowing Kobe, after a few times if his shot was short or long, he'd adjust. For the past few games he hasn't been adjusting his shooting and not been able to get to the basket at will like he used to.

He needs to sit out. Bosh missed 5 games because of the same injury and Kobe's trying to be ironman.
 10 years ago '06        #235
space
space
 Firestarr said:
@ you happy for a win when your team is 12-15 and just got blown out by the knicks.

lakers are still a much better team than the cavs, good luck tryna make the playoffs, better hope lebron doesn't chip a finger nail. ...if i was a laker fan i wouldn't even be trippin, they will finish this road trip off 17-10 and climbing up the standings in the west while the cavs....well, are 3 games under .500.
Close thread.
 12-20-2007, 10:26 PM         #236
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Firestarr said:

Yes, they are a much better team, that just got beat by a team that lost to the Knicks... what's that tellin' you>?

LeBron still outshined Kobe.

Jesus 1, God 0.
 10 years ago '04        #237
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 WilliamHBonnie said:
Yes, they are a much better team, that just got beat by a team that lost to the Knicks... what's that tellin' you>?

LeBron still outshined Kobe.

Jesus 1, God 0.
Jesus is a fictional character
 10 years ago '06        #238
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
idk why they kept hypin up Odom like he's starting to turn around this season or something

EVERYBODY DOES THAT AGAINST DREW GOODEN
 12-20-2007, 10:31 PM         #239
DJ QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:

you made a thread about him tonight sh*tting on him..even as he was playing well

"oh sh*t i spoke too soon. i hope this n*gga doesn pull his usual vanishing act"

u stay on my d*ck you dumb fu*k and he did pull a vanishing act. are you too stupid to even realize that i was explaining why we bash him or do i have to explain that to you you dumb fu*k you keep trying to lure me into debating with your dumb a.ss but you constantly make yourself look stupid you ask questions that are explained and then act like somebodys contradicting themselves because your too fu*kin stupid to get it. and trust me im not the only one who notices i just try to ignore you but you constantly nut ride me
 12-20-2007, 10:32 PM         #240
DJ QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:

gotdamn your dumb:wow:
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc