I Am Legend Should Be Retitled I Am Boring

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-23-2007, 01:42 PM         #81
Its.Whatever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i actually enjoyed the movie. Maybe it was because i didn't watch any trailers before watching it or didn't read into any hype about it...
 10 years ago '05        #82
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
sh*t was poppin fu*k what you heard
 10 years ago '04        #83
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,531 | Props total: 5096 5096
are we not in 21st century? i mean the fu*k animations were horrible on this didn't look scary at all, I seriously think that there are movies out there that has better animations then this one.
 10 years ago '07        #84
michelleski495 
space
space
$3,005 | Props total: 1101 1101
 Clipse36 said:
i thought you said you wouldnt give the movie away, now ppl that havent seen it are pissed
i know he straight burned that the dog died. shouldve at least warned us that there was about to be a spoiler!!
 10 years ago '04        #85
Jumpoff21 29 heat pts29
space
space
$4,853 | Props total: 934 934
Good movie, I give it to will, one of the hardest things ever is to act on screen by yourself.
 10 years ago '05        #86
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,197 | Props total: 15712 15712
at the people looking for a action movie and getting upset and saying it was boring.
 10 years ago '04        #87
Kadroan 102 heat pts102
space
space
$33,411 | Props total: 6377 6377
really? I heard the movie was really good
 12-23-2007, 08:33 PM         #88
divine5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This movie is really good. Its not an action movie. Its a tragedy. Will Smith did an excellent job of acting. People say that the monsters didn't look that scary but I think that that was the on purpose. I believe that the director was trying to show the humanity in the creatures. Neville (Will Smith) sees them as just dumb creatures. But if you pay attention then you can see that there is much more to them.
 10 years ago '04        #89
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
I agree

boring as fuk

definitely a letdown
 10 years ago '04        #90
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,531 | Props total: 5096 5096
there are a lot of crap in this movie that you need to think about and just say to your self why the fu*k he did this?? heres the whole review someone made and summed up the flick

Ill post what I thought in a more coherent manner

How about we take a look at some of the obvious plot holes of the movie.

1.) It takes place over like a day and a half, and Will Smith goes from crazy to normal 3 or 4 times

2.) The movie can easily be divided into two parts: Dog alive and Dog Dead. It isn't until the dog dies that we really see the plot start to move. Think about it, what did we see him do when the dog was alive? Lollygag around with his daily routine. I wouldn't have a problem with this, except that the movie was short at only an hour and a half long. So when they take an hour to get the plot setup. It leaves the actual plot lacking.

3.) Seriously, he is half a second from being eaten when the chick comes out of no-where to save him. She has been in the same situation that he has for the past three years so she would know not to be out at night. What the hell was she doing there?

4.) The virus apparantly can make someone turn into a vampire who doesn't have the brain function to find out where Will Smith lives after 3 years, yet he can feel love for his Vampire Girlfriend and coordinate a trap and attack? Give me a break.

5.) Will smith all of a sudden becoming the angel of death and deciding he needed to die. How about you crawl into the hole with the chick and her kid and toss the grenade out?

6.) Will Smith said in his report to the camera that the Vampire's show ZERO human emotion. Then why does he try to reason with them at the end? A last stand? I doubt it, just another plot hole.

7.) So there is this disease, that k!lls 99% of people on the planet. Anna decides that she is going to go on a whim to Virginia, and the people there welcome her with open arms like nothing is wrong. How about a test first?

8.) Why don't you show a little pre-story. Sorry but those 3 flashbacks that lasted about a minute each don't cut it. I want to see a little of 2010 and 2011 too. Where was the military f!ghting the Vampires, and more people getting k!lled, how about Will Smith starting to cope with everything?

There are many more too. The movie sucked, and like I said. I had every expectation for it to be awesome, there was soooo much potential and no delivery.
well said
 10 years ago '05        #91
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 139 139
i felt the same way bout will smith going from sane to insane in mins. how did the vampire dude know to move that one mannequin that sits in front of the video store. and if he loved that damn dog so much why didnt he get up from the beginning and get in his truck inside of sliding along for 10 mins. and how did the head vampire guy not have a scratch on him when he runs into the bulletproof glass like 15 times. movie has holes like bonnie and clydes car
 10 years ago '05        #92
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
I Am Legend was pretty fu*ked up IMO. If that grenade would have that much of an explosive effect on the lab, just run into the fu*king hole the other two and whip the grenade out. Plus I agree with the rest of that stuff on the review.
 10 years ago '07        #93
KoolBreeze 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,767 | Props total: 5966 5966
Ill post what I thought in a more coherent manner

How about we take a look at some of the obvious plot holes of the movie.

1.) It takes place over like a day and a half, and Will Smith goes from crazy to normal 3 or 4 times

2.) The movie can easily be divided into two parts: Dog alive and Dog Dead. It isn't until the dog dies that we really see the plot start to move. Think about it, what did we see him do when the dog was alive? Lollygag around with his daily routine. I wouldn't have a problem with this, except that the movie was short at only an hour and a half long. So when they take an hour to get the plot setup. It leaves the actual plot lacking.

3.) Seriously, he is half a second from being eaten when the chick comes out of no-where to save him. She has been in the same situation that he has for the past three years so she would know not to be out at night. What the hell was she doing there?

4.) The virus apparantly can make someone turn into a vampire who doesn't have the brain function to find out where Will Smith lives after 3 years, yet he can feel love for his Vampire Girlfriend and coordinate a trap and attack? Give me a break.

5.) Will smith all of a sudden becoming the angel of death and deciding he needed to die. How about you crawl into the hole with the chick and her kid and toss the grenade out?

6.) Will Smith said in his report to the camera that the Vampire's show ZERO human emotion. Then why does he try to reason with them at the end? A last stand? I doubt it, just another plot hole.

7.) So there is this disease, that k!lls 99% of people on the planet. Anna decides that she is going to go on a whim to Virginia, and the people there welcome her with open arms like nothing is wrong. How about a test first?

8.) Why don't you show a little pre-story. Sorry but those 3 flashbacks that lasted about a minute each don't cut it. I want to see a little of 2010 and 2011 too. Where was the military f!ghting the Vampires, and more people getting k!lled, how about Will Smith starting to cope with everything?

There are many more too. The movie sucked, and like I said. I had every expectation for it to be awesome, there was soooo much potential and no delivery.
i just saw this last yesterday but heres my explanations........

1.i mean sh*t, hes fu*ked up in the head,what else can i say lol
2.didnt feel that way to me
3.that i dont know,cause he set the dummy up for the darkseekers.wouldnt she of saw him do it.but she did have protection with the light or whatever it was
4.they never knew where he went cause they couldnt follow him.itd be like finding a needle in a haystack
5.not sure,maybe the darkseekers wouldve made to the hole and opened the door?
6.i mean he just found the fu*kin cure for all this sh*t and hes bout to die,not to mention hes already fu*ked up in the head.is it really that unbelievable?
7.i thought they scanned her and the boy before they opened the gate?
8.your supposed to be in nevilles shoes and it shows what he remembers most which was his family

i have a few questions about the movie but i still liked it a lot.when they set the trap for neville and they let the dogs loose why didnt one of the darkseekers just jump out and get him instead of expecting the dogs to k!ll him?
 10 years ago '04        #94
parise20 
space
space
space
$103 | Props total: 0 0
good movie yall expected mad sh*t even tho you know he was the last man on earth how much more sh*t did yall want to happen lol and you knew the monsters only came out at night all that you could have taken from the preview but next time dont go see it overall the movie was good yall analyse the move to much its jus a movie and not a test jus watch it and keep it moving yall at crazy

Last edited by parise20; 12-24-2007 at 02:04 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #95
S-To-Tha-Dizot 
space
space
$258 | Props total: 0 0
"Frank!!! Is that you!?!?! FRANK!!! How did you get there!!?" - Hilarious!!

I liked the movie up until the end... the zombies seemed to only want him though... so if he climbed into the hole they prolly would have just opened the door... and i thought the flashbacks served their purpose well... but there is a few things i was confused about... after the dog got bit when he got away, on that ride home, i think they should have showed what happened... cuz he kinda had to make it back in the dark...
 12-24-2007, 02:42 AM         #96
mode2k6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the ending is dissapointin, the commercials to the movie make you think its way more action packed then it really was, but i agree that will smith was great in dis movie
 10 years ago '06        #97
ElDee06 
space
space
space
$195 | Props total: 10 10
Wat was up with that superman and batman billboard??
 10 years ago '06        #98
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
 Sniper said:
yall shoulda noticed this already

the majority of people that didnt like the movie didnt understand all of the nuances to it...every scene had huge meaning in terms of the backstory and underlying meanings

for example....people want to know more about HOW everything happened...but that's not how the story is told

the movie puts you in nevelle's(sp) shoes...because you are seeing things from his point of view..all that back story and exposition isnt nessecary...nevelle ALREADY knows how everything happened...he already knows why everything happened...so it isnt needed

the movie explains all of this anyways...the posters, warnings/writings, scenery in the background of almost every scene in the first 30 min describe what happened

its just that most people arent able to focus enough, dont have an eye for detail, or need constant "flashy" stimulation
Dumb a.ss we are not Neville so we don't know what happen.....the movie was completely boring....and watching this movie you have no choice but to focus because there isn't sh*t else in the movie
 12-25-2007, 01:25 AM         #99
htownrockets 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good movie I actually think they rushed the ending a little too much, I think another 30 min to an hour would have benefited the movie, but It is definately a good movie to go watch
 10 years ago '05        #100
PitneyAssassin1 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,043 | Props total: 93 93
Hollywood has been dumbing movies down so much, that when a movie comes along that you have to actually think about what you're watching most people wont like it. I will say that they shouldnt have built the movie up to be a action flick. This was like reading a book.....you have to fill in the blanks with something called IMAGINATION
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Nicki Minaj “She For Keeps”
19 comments
2 days ago