most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #41
BTiZZLe 
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 15 15
I liked it alot.. didnt think it was boring at allll
 10 years ago '04        #42
Jersie 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,017 | Props total: 0 0
the damn dog had me on the edge of my seat cuz i knew her a.ss died in it (jus from the previews she was there and then all of a sudden not) so it was more like when is this goin happen! i jus seen it tonight and i agree i didnt like the ending it was rushed even when they brought in the other two characters it seems like their parts n roles were rushed and then they got the BIG ENDING and u dont even know them enough to care there bi*ch a.sses made it to Vermont i felt they could have at least had the dog go to vermont with them i dunno when it ended everyone in the theater jus kinda paused like .... thats it?..... the previews were a little misleading but not a horrible movie BUG was a horrible movie! LOL

P.S. also WHY did his family die in a helicopter crash?! it was a ZOMBIE movie and he was LOOKING/MAKING the cure why werent they ZOMBIES??! What was the point of his wife being infected and then not infected (threw eye tester thing) ugh i thought she was goin b the one to start the virus spread like she got threw past ground zero n spread it i jus felt the way they died n her testing positive then negative should have developed more ne one agree?

Last edited by Jersie; 12-21-2007 at 12:47 AM..
 12-21-2007, 12:55 AM         #43
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just got done watching it...thought it was dope IMO

after hearing all the reviews n ppl on hear bi*ching about how bad it was i really expected it to be sh*tty, but it wasnt
 10 years ago '04        #44
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
i thought it was good the concept of the movie was nice and jus crazy if you think about it...dVd should be nice
 10 years ago '04        #45
ramzx22 
space
space
space
$832 | Props total: 0 0
 r a n c i d said:
are you suggesting I am legend was scary?
are you suggesting that i'm suggesting what your suggesting? :rolleyes:
 12-21-2007, 02:04 AM         #46
₪ Skinny Bląc ₪ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wouldn't go see this movie again...
 12-21-2007, 03:51 AM         #47
bmt0025 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i really didnt know what it was goin to exactly be about from the previews... but it really wasnt what i expected... but my man will made it what it is.
 10 years ago '04        #48
didme 
space
space
space
$61 | Props total: 0 0
the movie was set up so well
it could have been so great
the ending did not deliver.
but seriously though there could be a bunch of alternate endings that would have been crazy
like a crazy chase to the safe colony over night or something like that
a bit more proof of the colony would have been good as well. the movie was sick until the ending that was so retarded kind of like a cop out.

but i enjoyed the whole thing until the last 5mins.
had so much potential. fck. :(
 12-21-2007, 07:00 AM         #49
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ramzx22 said:
are you suggesting that i'm suggesting what your suggesting? :rolleyes:
Yes, i believe i am.
 10 years ago '05        #50
shankems2000 
space
space
space
$1,027 | Props total: 0 0
This movie was excellent. Yall n*ggas are buggin. I just got done watching it as a matter of fact. To tell you the truth I thought that after 3 years of just this n*gga and his dog living together, they'd have his character go ape sh*t, fu*king the sh*t outta that Brazilian bi*ch Anna. Ha.

Anyway, did he REALLY have to k!ll himself? I mean, couldn't he just have chucked the grenade out of that hole that the leader zombie dude had cracked into the glass with his head?

I never felt like this was a movie, and that's when you know it was good. I'm sitting here feeling bad for the character when his dog got all bitten up. Sam was a champ though. Would your dog f!ght zombie dogs? And I'm glad there was a happy ending too. It's kind of open ended, but the only conclusion you can come to is that they eventually spread the cure around and started civilization from scratch. To tell you the truth, I thought Anna and Ethan were going to go in search of this "colony" only to find a walled city with blood, guts and rotting corpses after the dark seekers got in.

Oh but I do agree with some of what yall are saying. They shouldn't have just jumped into the bleak future like they did. There should have been more back story. I thought that he was going to have several more flash backs after the one where his wife and girl dies. But in the ending I understood why they called the movie I am legend, and it was really profound the way it was worded and the way Anna said it.

Yea like I said excellent movie. 9/10 :applause:

Last edited by shankems2000; 12-21-2007 at 11:20 PM..
 12-22-2007, 12:21 PM         #51
badabOom112 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shankems2000 said:
This movie was excellent. Yall n*ggas are buggin. I just got done watching it as a matter of fact. To tell you the truth I thought that after 3 years of just this n*gga and his dog living together, they'd have his character go ape sh*t, fu*king the sh*t outta that Brazilian bi*ch Anna. Ha.
LMAO. this guy...
 10 years ago '04        #52
Baig 
space
space
$622 | Props total: 12 12
the best thing about this movie was the references to Bob...word up.
 10 years ago '04        #53
JaeHood313 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,426 | Props total: 132 132
Can someone explain the part where he was shooting a fake dummy person??? "TELL ME YOUR REAL RIGHT NOW!!!"

Did he forget he put that there or something??? or did he really a.ssume that was a real person standing there?
 12-22-2007, 02:56 PM         #54
Bone Diddles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaeHood313 said:
Can someone explain the part where he was shooting a fake dummy person??? "TELL ME YOUR REAL RIGHT NOW!!!"

Did he forget he put that there or something??? or did he really a.ssume that was a real person standing there?
i thought he was just entertaining himself, just like with the dummies in the store....
 10 years ago '04        #55
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 Jersie said:

P.S. also WHY did his family die in a helicopter crash?! it was a ZOMBIE movie and he was LOOKING/MAKING the cure why werent they ZOMBIES??! What was the point of his wife being infected and then not infected (threw eye tester thing) ugh i thought she was goin b the one to start the virus spread like she got threw past ground zero n spread it i jus felt the way they died n her testing positive then negative should have developed more ne one agree?
i think it was to maybe show u that uninfected people were actually getting left behind and the scanners werent 100% accurate, but i dont know the significance of that since it didnt come up more. maybe it malfunctioned the other way too and was scanning some people who were infected as clean and thats how it spread out of NY. i dunno
 10 years ago '04        #56
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 Bone Diddles said:
i thought he was just entertaining himself, just like with the dummies in the store....
he was shooting at it screaming because he DIDN'T put it there and he was freaking out wondering how it got there
 10 years ago '06        #57
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
^^^Yeah im guessing either those zombies put it there and set up that trap. Or he put it there and was going crazy. Forgot that he put a trap there and snared himself.

"I was saving that bacon......"
 10 years ago '04        #58
Mr AirRic 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,903 | Props total: 2583 2583
 Sammyboi22 said:
^^^Yeah im guessing either those zombies put it there and set up that trap. Or he put it there and was going crazy. Forgot that he put a trap there and snared himself.

"I was saving that bacon......"
ya when i first saw it i thought the zombie saw him do it and then copied him by placing the dummy there to trap him...i never considered that he put it there himself and forgot about it...and i didnt get the bacon quote, what was he talkin about...
 12-22-2007, 06:23 PM         #59
~WčB~HůStLŕ~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wish the movie would have been a lil bit longer and a different ending, with him dying and anna and ethan on the road looking for the villiage, but without that part where you see them arrive at the villiage. an ending that leaves people guessing: did they find the villiage or no? does this villiage even exist?
that would have been the perfect ending

BTW the thing with fred
the vampire set up the trap....the one vampire that exposed himself to sunlight. he saw how neville set up the trap to catch vampires for his experiments. neville used his blood to bait them, because he knew that was their weakness. and the vampire used nevilles daily habits & loneliness to set him up.

just saw he dvdscreener...and what appears strange to me is that when he sees fred standing there and the next scene gets a close up on fred, the head seams to move. either im getting paranoid or the weed ive been smoking has some serious side effects lol.

Last edited by ~WčB~HůStLŕ~; 12-22-2007 at 06:25 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #60
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
i liked it...especially the way will smith acted slightly insane throughout the flick...i wasnt bored at any stage i was interested to see where it was going...but how many of you know this is a remake from when charlton heston was hot? so really all that 28 days/weeks later being better talk is pointless...if anything those movies bit this concept
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy