Damn!! Is all I can say
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-19-2007, 06:56 PM         #21
Anthony O 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tattered_Hoody said:
the book was better.

a lot of people only went to see Batman
what an idiot you are then,why would you say that when u cudve saved ur money and watched it the same night the movie came out on the computer,IDIOT,people went to go see will do his thing
 10 years ago '04        #22
jigdagod 
space
space
$553 | Props total: 0 0
The movie was fiyah. The ending was rushed and all but overall it had good CGI and everything.
 10 years ago '04        #23
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
Everyone hates how it ended but... you guys didn't know it ended that way? I thought it was pretty much common knowledge thats how it ended sees what a popular book "I Am Legend" is, and this is the third movie that has been adapted from that book.
 12-19-2007, 11:13 PM         #24
OG Pun 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:
another favorite quote that reigns true "This movie was better when it was 28 days later"

if you are agreeing with your the reviewers comment, you are both dumb. This is the 3rd adaptation of a book. Is the reviewer that dumb, or does he just refer to every zombie, or virus movie after 28 days later as "it wasbetter when it was called 28 days later.

Anyways I liked the movie. Iwas expecting the CGI to ruin it, but it didnt for me. I am actually watching The Omega Man right now, (thats the 2nd adaptation). It is much different. Can someone tell me which movie stays truer to the book?

I plan on watching the first one too soon,- The Last Man on Earth with Vincent Price.
 12-20-2007, 12:02 AM         #25
MOTIVATION2K3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah i bet will a.ss aint crying right now with all those millions he counting on now.... he probaly talkin like jay-z saying" Thanks to all the promoters and most importanly to u, Da customers "
 10 years ago '04        #26
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101 OP
space
space
$31,899 | Props total: 2011 2011
 MOTIVATION2K3 said:
yeah i bet will a.ss aint crying right now with all those millions he counting on now.... he probaly talkin like jay-z saying" Thanks to all the promoters and most importanly to u, Da customers "
I don't actually think you get money for that. I believe you get paid to be in the movie and then sometimes you get a portion of DVD Sales or a portion of ticket sales....... BUT IM NOT AN ACTOR
 10 years ago '04        #27
NyShow 106 heat pts106
space
space
$5,285 | Props total: 543 543
 JFamis said:
Everyone hates how it ended but... you guys didn't know it ended that way? I thought it was pretty much common knowledge thats how it ended sees what a popular book "I Am Legend" is, and this is the third movie that has been adapted from that book.
what are the other movies?
 10 years ago '07        #28
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,403 | Props total: 21551 21551
 lilsnatch770 said:
An Official Man Law - If A Heroic Dog Dies, You Are Allowed To Cry
...aight, thats whats up
 10 years ago '07        #29
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,916 | Props total: 1802 1802
 lilsnatch770 said:
Damn please anyone that has not seen this movie, do not waste your money. I won't go into many details incase you still want to see the movie, but nothing really exciting happens in this movie.
The movie was VERY good up until the end. It is FAR from boring. It had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. The only thing I will say bad about it is that it didn't deliver in the end. It had you anticipating throughout the whole movie, but didn't end with the bang that it made you expect. It was phenomenal through the first 2/3 of the movie though. That much was worth it!

I heard there is an alternate ending that they were originally going to do that was over 40 minutes longer. I hope that comes out on the DVD. I will grab that with the quickness!

I wonder if there is a way to blend alternate endings on DVDs and re-burn it.
 10 years ago '04        #30
ramzx22 
space
space
space
$832 | Props total: 0 0
28 days later sucked a.ss tho....only scarry part that made me jump was a car alarm
 12-20-2007, 03:38 AM         #31
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ramzx22 said:
28 days later sucked a.ss tho....only scarry part that made me jump was a car alarm
are you suggesting I am legend was scary?
 12-20-2007, 04:24 AM         #32
Domic462 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IRemainRaw said:
Its pretty easy to make an actor look good,when theres no-one acting alongside him lol.
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR way off in fact it's the oppsite m friend.
 10 years ago '05        #33
calilove 7 heat pts
space
space
$557 | Props total: 18 18
 Domic462 said:
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.
 10 years ago '04        #34
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,681 | Props total: 6826 6826
 IRemainRaw said:
Its pretty easy to make an actor look good,when theres no-one acting alongside him lol.

Domic462 said:
indeed...@ iremainraw, if O'marion was to play in the lead role in "I Am Legrnd"....would you say he looked good...with less ppl in a movie all the attention is put on u retard. so if you don't do well its more noticeable
 10 years ago '04        #35
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101 OP
space
space
$31,899 | Props total: 2011 2011
The movie never had me on the edge of my seat. It was just boring and predictable. I enjoyed the way they made him go crazy because that would most likely happen if you hadn't seen someone in a while. But nothing was that exciting in the movie
 10 years ago '04        #36
jsmooth-117 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$11,537 | Props total: 6459 6459
lmfao @ blow pop heads are thinking this going to be good smh
 10 years ago '05        #37
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 2230 2230
the movie was wack son. i can probably watch it one more time before i dont care for it anymore. Will Smith did his thing as always, thats about it. The thing thats fu*ked up is that the commercial made it seem like this was gonna be some crazy oscar-worthy type sh*t, and it wasnt sh*t at all.
 10 years ago '05        #38
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 2230 2230
 Bullseye said:
The movie was VERY good up until the end. It is FAR from boring. It had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. The only thing I will say bad about it is that it didn't deliver in the end. It had you anticipating throughout the whole movie, but didn't end with the bang that it made you expect. It was phenomenal through the first 2/3 of the movie though. That much was worth it!

I heard there is an alternate ending that they were originally going to do that was over 40 minutes longer. I hope that comes out on the DVD. I will grab that with the quickness!

I hope thats true. I would love to see an alternate ending, they probably cut it like that due to time restraints and sh*t, and u know people who be editing the movie and sh*t, they cut it so that its just enough to grab the viewers attention. DVD probably gonna have mad sh*t we aint see then.
 12-20-2007, 10:05 PM         #39
dresnoop60 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah it was weak
 12-20-2007, 11:27 PM         #40
REGULATOR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bullseye said:

i hope your right cuz that would be off the hook

p.s. i liked the movie alot! will did his thang hard and it ended differently then any will smith movie i seen
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
75 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy