What happened in the theater when i went to see i am legend -sighs-

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 01-03-2008, 11:04 AM         #61
YoungBoI119 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol u stupid for goin on the opening week
 10 years ago '07        #62
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
hahaha why did the dude who had a problem and who said something say sh*t when her man came smh.
 10 years ago '07        #63
CPTryder1536 67 heat pts67
space
space
$883 | Props total: 16 16
 sewer dweller said:
I remember when I was in LA to visit some peeps a few years ago. We went to go see Jeepers Creepers 2 during opening weekend at The Bridge. As soon as we get there, a f!ght breaks out between 2 teens about 15 yards from the outside ticket window. I should have seen this as a premonition.

We got good seats in the auditorium because we were 20 minutes early. Soon after people start to pour in, mostly unsupervised black/latino teens. The usual ruckus ensued (tasteless joking, obnoxious insulting, hoods represented, middle-aged white people whispering amongst themselves whilst keeping a watchful yet condescending eye of their surroundings). Less than 5 minutes before showtime some teen, who was one of the main ones acting a fool while sipping his Icee, vomits on the floor/chair beside him. Theater staff come to remove the teen and clean up the mess. This begins what would end up being at least a 35 minute delay.

During the delay more people enter the auditorium. Two of which were a set of very stacked black chicks, each wearing a tight-fitting velour suit. The hoots/hollers started almost immediately. This was also during a period in time when the 50 Cent Wanksta video was hot, popular for the phat a.ss of one Scarlet O'Harlem in a velour suit. Anyway, some teens started shouting, "G-G-G-G-G-G-G-Unit!" Finally one of the chicks, who looked to be in her mid-20s, turns around and says, "you all have no right to talk to us like that, I am a full-grown woman." To which one teen quickly replied, "and you got a full-grown a.ss too!" The chicks end up leaving before the previews even start.:(

When the movie finally starts the auditorium is packed, as scattered teens cackle wildly, throw things, and make stupid comments. The stupidest comments came from a group of teens sitting in the row directly behind me. Most comments were along the lines of, "white people are fu*king stupid, you ain't gon catch me like that ", and, "damn bi*ch, he right behind you!". About 40 minutes and dozens of comments into the movie one of the teens says, "that bi*ch is ugly, with her old skee-bobbled head".:wtf: Almost immediatley some big, thuggish-looking black guy sitting in the row directly in front of me turns around and says, "shut the fu*k up you little punk-ass n*gga". The teen sucks his teeth and shuts up as the room erupts in applause.:applause:

About 15 minutes later, the teen starts making comments again. The guy in front of me turns around again and says, "didn't I tell you to shut the fu*k up bi*ch?" The teen responds, "what you gonna do you old skee-bobble head-ass n*gga?" All of sudden a bigger thuggish-looking black guy sitting with the previous one turns around, points at the teen and literally yells out, "don't get r*ped!":eek: For the next 30 seconds all you could hear was the movie and me laughing hysterically, nothing else. Thankfully after that the teen shut up and wasn't r*ped, at least not in the room.

It wasn't until leaving the theater and seeing the 2 black guys holding hands did I realize that they were a gay couple; I didn't see the teen. I have yet to return to The Bridge, although I have been to The Grove. Only in LA...:cool:

I remember that. I was there too...wow what a small world. But yea that night was funny as hell. To my memory that kid who threw up also passed put, I think he had alcohol poisoning or something.
 10 years ago '05        #64
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,983 | Props total: 3266 3266
It's funny how people always say sh*t like yea, they need to make sh*t 21 + when most of the problem is people that are 21+. I can't tell you the amount of times I've seen an old guy answer his phone right in the theater and talk like nothing is wrong. Teenagers throwing sh*t can get irritating, but it doesn't annoy the whole theater. Just whoever getting hit.
 01-05-2008, 02:13 PM         #65
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow, you named about 10 reasons why i dont go to the movies anymore...
ill watch that sh*t in the comfort of my home. my sound system is better anyways
 01-05-2008, 03:21 PM         #66
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is why i go to the expensive theatre, yea i have to pay $5 more, buts its more it not to deal wit the high skool kids, the babies cryin the ppl throwin sh*t, the mufu*kas who refuse to turn their ringers off and watch my movie in peace the only drama i wanna see is on da screen
 10 years ago '06        #67
Mr.Heismen 
space
space
$3,163 | Props total: 7 7
cause there too lazy to find a babysitter but do what i do and jus watch them online
 10 years ago '07        #68
Opinion 4 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,355 | Props total: 276 276
^^ the revival, yup
 02-02-2008, 02:39 PM         #69
TValles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love it when the ignorant bunch is at the theatres...esp when people start arguing after someone gets shushed...sh*t's too funny
 02-03-2008, 07:52 AM         #70
Travalicious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~WèB~HùStLà~ said:
everything was cool in the theatre were me and my friends where, until a bunch of fu*k nuggets aka kids came in an acted like some thundermonkeys. they were talking and laughing all the time throwin popcorn around an all, until a friend of mine (triple H size dude) got up, gave one of them a bi*ch slap on the head and told him if they wouldnt shut up they gonna be legend too. the rest of the audience was cheering and the lil motherfu*kers were quiet as hell after that.
That whole post had me laughing

"fu*k nuggets" "thundermonkeys" the whole post, classic, haha
 02-03-2008, 08:19 AM         #71
Travalicious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 htownplaya said:
This story reminds me of the time i went to see k!ll Bill ...and i yelled out "just shoot the bi*ch " during the f!ghting scene
That movie sucked for real, the 2nd one was even worse.

This thread has had me rollin lol

Last edited by Travalicious; 02-03-2008 at 08:39 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #72
1-MC 
space
space
$1,126 | Props total: 229 229
Man, I have enough stories about going to the movie theatre.
Back when I was in high school, my boys and I would hit up the movies once every week. Either to loaft around, or catch a flick. Back then, going to this certain movie theatre was the spot to chill. It's a shame when I go back there, the place is surrounded by cops all the time, kicking cats out. Cause there are a lot of cats there just looking for a f!ght . .

I have a story for ya'll

My girl at the time and I went to see V For Vendetta opening night. I knew how packed that sh*t was gonna be, so we went early to get the backseats in the corner. She was a freak. So we started doing sh*t way before people started coming. We toned it down when a couple came to sit beside us. Me not caring, told girl to open her legs and let me finger her. Obviously she went with it. Then as the movie progresses, the chick beside her is bored as Hell, so she looks at us. Since our jackets are covering her and we keep moving lol. Plus, she wasn't getting sh*t from her boyfriend, so all she did was whisper in his ear as to what we're doing, then this chick fu*king falls asleep on his shoulder hahahahahaha.

This other time when I was watching Final Destination 3, some guy came in the theatre about 20 minutes late. Sat in the seat behind me and wouldn't stop talking to himself and a group of girls beside him. I hate to be bothered during a movie and this fu*king guy had the nerve to ask how much he missed. Kept bursting out hysterically when someone died and wouldn't shut up. So I kept yelling behind my back, "Shut the fu*k up! The girls you're talking to aren't interested in you, hence them being quiet. Watch the movie like a normal person" He kept kissing his teeth and said, "Big man wants me to shut up." Surprised he didn't say or do anything haha.

What ya'll n*ggas know about throwing chicken bones in a movie theatre? Hahaha. I had my bag with me and brought in the theatre some Popeyes chicken. Ate it and wanted to have some fun and threw the chicken bones in a packed crowd. The chick beside me bursted out laughing. Ahhh, man the good ol'days.
 10 years ago '04        #73
ronaldinho_10 
space
space
space
$408 | Props total: 1 1
 sewer dweller said:
All of sudden a bigger thuggish-looking black guy sitting with the previous one turns around, points at the teen and literally yells out, "don't get r*ped!":eek: For the next 30 seconds all you could hear was the movie and me laughing hysterically, nothing else.

LMAO best fu*king story so far
fu*king k!lled me on that one
strungout gave props

02-07-2008, 04:47 PM         #74
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrUnK-N-MuNkY said:
so the white people start yelling and moving they seats cause they don't wanna be next to the commotion anymore.1 white guy yells "Shut the fu*k up black bi*ch"

My dawg says

"fu*k you pus*y a.ss zzzzzzh"

thats when the white guy gets up and throws all of his snicker popables in my n*gga face

so i have a reflex and hit this n*gga with a handful of my gummy worms,and slapped him.

Boi this white boy can f!ght he knew how to throw down.We both was jumpen on his a.ss though throwing nothing but "f!ght Night Haymakers" until we damaged this n*gga.Then on of the employees went and got the security guards and called the police.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
80 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy