What happened in the theater when i went to see i am legend -sighs-

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
26 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-25-2007, 02:21 PM         #41
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol i remember this one time i was at the movies, and there were some young a.ss cats like 17 yrs old HS dudes, actin a fu*kin fool the entire movie, just being loud for no reason (think they were tryna impress these chicks they w/ wit) all of a sudden some big a.ss white dude gets up walks right into the row where they were sitting at, and says "SHUT THE fu*k UP BEFORE I WHOOP YOUR a.ss IN FRONT OF UR GIRL" mind u there was 2 dudes (mexican n white dude) n a buncha chicks n this white dude jus went right up 2 em

so like 5-10 minutes pass, n i see these young cats that jus got yelled at plottin, all of a sudden the mexican dude gets up, walks over to the white dude who told em to STFU, mexican guy is like "hey man i'am sorry i didnt mean to ruin the movie for you or nething" and he shakes the white dudes hand, but as hes shakin his hand he fu*ken swings on em and catches him in the face... funny part was, you could tell the mexican dude put all his power into the punch, but if u looked at the white dudes face he wasnt even fazed at all, he ate that sh*t, right after the mexican dude gets in like 2-3 hits on him, he starts jetting out the movie theatre, w/ the white dude n his boys chasing him, but the mexican dude just left his white friend behind and he was the 1 that ended up getting caught by the white dudes friends n getting stomped the fu*k out, the white dude who got punched kept running after the mexican tho, i guess he caught him cus he came back into the movie theatre like 10 minutes left, n like 2 minutes after that some sherrifs walked in lookin for him
Opinion gave props

12-25-2007, 09:41 PM         #42
fatboi1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ these stories. My boys (Im 18) and the rest are 16+ are like that. Last time we went to the movies to see spiderman 3 me and my boys was just loud crackin jokes and sh1t before the movie started. When the movie started I acted normal and started to watch but my boys didn't want to stop. Next thing you know they clappin after the FIRST f!ght and my dude like "goddamn good movie" and my other dude throwin popcorn kernels around the theater. One sh1t that pissed me off was when this dude(one of the dudes I was with) squirt my head with some juice.
Opinion gave props

12-25-2007, 09:53 PM         #43
jado13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeo, the day this came out i was tellin my boy this movie should be named " I Am Robot... 2" much liek irobot this is a horrible movie.....

Holla son.
 10 years ago '04        #44
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
last time i went to the movies i saw the simpsons movie and this ladys kid kept running up and down the fu*king isle and she wouldn't control the little bastard. so i tripped his little a.ss then he finally sat down crying of course then she shut him up but that was after i missed 15mins of the movie. so i feel you on the crying a.ss baby, kids and the cell phones man shut them sh*ts off. but on the real if you want peace go to a drive in just you your car and your girl of course if you got one(geek). my girl gave me some head during the bourne supremacy love that movie.
Opinion gave props

10 years ago '07        #45
Opinion 4 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,355 | Props total: 276 276
^^^ we don't have drive in's ova here @ tripping the kid
Avon_Barksdale gave props

10 years ago '06        #46
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3537 3537
 Hyper_Intel said:
I feel ya mane. I sit at the top as well, i also go to Friday or Saturday shows in the White neighborhoods cause i know how n*ggas can be and sad to say it never fails!!!
:applause:

Where I live in Chicago, there's like 2-3 movie theaters that me and my cousins could go to that would take us no time to get to........but we hit the express way and go the the burbs....sad but true
strungout gave props

12-26-2007, 06:48 AM         #47
eyerocket05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 castro13 said:
lol. thread is hilarious...
u kno its sad when i have to bring my burner to the movies lol...
and the movie theatre is in the BURBS lol...n*ggaS TRAVEL IN MY CITY
hell yeah but go to the movie in birmingham i think it the palladium the ybe str8 and that bi*ch big i bring the heat too dam lol
 12-26-2007, 11:40 PM         #48
mr. fingers 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hate it when people talk back to the screen, just to be funny.

I got a story...

One time, this girl and I went to watch "Madagazcar."

Now that I think about it, I wonder wtf happened to her. I dunno what she's up to now.

Anyway, we were there. She moved the arm-rest up and back to get it out of the way, and she put her head on my shoulder/chest... I dont know how to explain it, but whatever. Not important.

Then, I ran my hand down her side and into her skirt and I was playing with her thong, rubbing her a.ss, whatever.

...then I ran my hand down her a.ss, to her pus*y and started playing with it.

...then I looked at her foot cus she started moving her legs, I guess to get more comfortable and as I looked- I noticed there was some kid with some older kid sitting a seat next 2 us.

...LOL.

...Owned.
Opinion gave props

12-27-2007, 04:19 AM         #49
BMJR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you was tryna finger a girl to a kid movie? lmao, hope you was both 13 or something
 10 years ago '05        #50
harvey dent 
space
space
space
$870 | Props total: 1 1
People that go to movies and don't know how to respectful to others are just plain stupid and ignorant.
 01-02-2008, 06:35 AM         #51
sewer dweller 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I remember when I was in LA to visit some peeps a few years ago. We went to go see Jeepers Creepers 2 during opening weekend at The Bridge. As soon as we get there, a f!ght breaks out between 2 teens about 15 yards from the outside ticket window. I should have seen this as a premonition.

We got good seats in the auditorium because we were 20 minutes early. Soon after people start to pour in, mostly unsupervised black/latino teens. The usual ruckus ensued (tasteless joking, obnoxious insulting, hoods represented, middle-aged white people whispering amongst themselves whilst keeping a watchful yet condescending eye of their surroundings). Less than 5 minutes before showtime some teen, who was one of the main ones acting a fool while sipping his Icee, vomits on the floor/chair beside him. Theater staff come to remove the teen and clean up the mess. This begins what would end up being at least a 35 minute delay.

During the delay more people enter the auditorium. Two of which were a set of very stacked black chicks, each wearing a tight-fitting velour suit. The hoots/hollers started almost immediately. This was also during a period in time when the 50 Cent Wanksta video was hot, popular for the phat a.ss of one Scarlet O'Harlem in a velour suit. Anyway, some teens started shouting, "G-G-G-G-G-G-G-Unit!" Finally one of the chicks, who looked to be in her mid-20s, turns around and says, "you all have no right to talk to us like that, I am a full-grown woman." To which one teen quickly replied, "and you got a full-grown a.ss too!" The chicks end up leaving before the previews even start.:(

When the movie finally starts the auditorium is packed, as scattered teens cackle wildly, throw things, and make stupid comments. The stupidest comments came from a group of teens sitting in the row directly behind me. Most comments were along the lines of, "white people are fu*king stupid, you ain't gon catch me like that ", and, "damn bi*ch, he right behind you!". About 40 minutes and dozens of comments into the movie one of the teens says, "that bi*ch is ugly, with her old skee-bobbled head".:wtf: Almost immediatley some big, thuggish-looking black guy sitting in the row directly in front of me turns around and says, "shut the fu*k up you little punk-ass n*gga". The teen sucks his teeth and shuts up as the room erupts in applause.:applause:

About 15 minutes later, the teen starts making comments again. The guy in front of me turns around again and says, "didn't I tell you to shut the fu*k up bi*ch?" The teen responds, "what you gonna do you old skee-bobble head-ass n*gga?" All of sudden a bigger thuggish-looking black guy sitting with the previous one turns around, points at the teen and literally yells out, "don't get r*ped!":eek: For the next 30 seconds all you could hear was the movie and me laughing hysterically, nothing else. Thankfully after that the teen shut up and wasn't r*ped, at least not in the room.

It wasn't until leaving the theater and seeing the 2 black guys holding hands did I realize that they were a gay couple; I didn't see the teen. I have yet to return to The Bridge, although I have been to The Grove. Only in LA...:cool:
Opinion gave props

01-02-2008, 10:13 AM         #52
DrUnK-N-MuNkY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm guilty of hitten mutha fu*kas with gummy worms n sh*t

all the crazy sh*t ya'll talken bout i done did

so me and my homie live in Florida.We driving to Oakwood movie theatre with me and 2 of my other n*ggas.We and 1 of my n*ggas is going to see "Spiderman 3" and the other 2 n*ggas with they sweet as go watch the new "Shrek" movie.

So as me and my dawg take our seat he automatically starts to shout and yell random sh*t and rep the hood that we come from,and i'm telling him to chill cause i really wanna watch the movie,cause i'm a fan of Marval comics n sh*t like that.So after a couple previews the movie starts,and after alot of scene my homie just yells out numerous of hoods.Like when he felt Peter would do something dumb in the move he'll yell

"n*gga that sh*t wouldn't go down in Sunland park n*gga we toat heavy fie(guns)

especially when Peter started f!ghten Harry this n*gga started yelling

"Oh n*gga his best friend wanna fade(f!ght) i put up 3 stacks that my dawg Pete gon handle this n*gga"

take heed the room is filled with white folk.lol

so the white people start yelling and moving they seats cause they don't wanna be next to the commotion anymore.1 white guy yells "Shut the fu*k up black bi*ch"

My dawg says

"fu*k you pu**y a.ss zzzzzzh"

thats when the white guy gets up and throws all of his snicker popables in my n*gga face

so i have a reflex and hit this n*gga with a handful of my gummy worms,and slapped him.

Boi this white boy can f!ght he knew how to throw down.We both was jumpen on his a.ss though throwing nothing but "f!ght Night Haymakers" until we damaged this n*gga.Then on of the employees went and got the security guards and called the police.

Thats when we ran out,and ran in shrek 3 to go get the other 2 n*ggas we was with,cause boi it's time to go.As we run out the movie we head for outside,but one of the dumb n*ggas wanted a refund.We had to stop this n*gga from snappen,and we just bounced

Last edited by DrUnK-N-MuNkY; 01-02-2008 at 10:28 AM..
 01-03-2008, 01:58 AM         #53
BMJR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When you're young and you go w/ a group of friends, you can't help but be mischievous. I've been a mild popcorn thrower in the past. One time the movie was done and we were walking down the steps to get out, and a few of us threw our friend over some seats where people were still sitting. he landed on their heads and fell all over them. lol, I'll admit, it's wrong... but life ain't fun if you don't fu*k around sometimes. Otherwise we wouldn't be laughing at the story's in this thread.
 10 years ago '07        #54
KoolBreeze 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,780 | Props total: 5979 5979
 mr. fingers said:
[COLOR="Silver"]I hate it when people talk back to the screen, just to be funny.
COLOR]

sometimes that sh*t is funny.at the end of white girls when shawns girlfriend was mad at him,and her hatin a.ss friend kept telling her to leave him and sh*t.then shawns girl just told her to shut up and went to shawn or whatever.

some n*gga in the crowd yelled "dumb a.ss broad,thats what u get u stupid a.ss biiootch"the girl i was with and me were rollin,i dont think he was tryin to be funny tho,that n*gga was really upset wit that bi*ch
 10 years ago '07        #55
Avon_Barksdale 4345 heat pts4345
space
space
$42,526 | Props total: 56251 56251
The broad leaves and brings back her dude and some other men and walk in front of the theater and say "point em out baby so i can kick they azz"

^i have seen this happen a few times...nuggah probably was shaking in his "boots"...lol
Opinion gave props

10 years ago '05        #56
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
lol me n my cousin be sh*ttin on them high schoolers who get loud..went wit my boi once had some teens actn a fool in front of us textin each other n sh*t phones all loud..my boi grabbed one of the n*ggas sidekicks n put taht sh*t in the trash. THem lil bi*ches didnt wanna get buck
 10 years ago '05        #57
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
oh and im reminded i went to go see I am legend wit my homegirl n her cousin n they brought a friend...anyways we in the movie...her friend phone vibrat...the bi*ch answers the phone..and fu*kin talks ot her boi friend (even tho whispering) im right next to her like :thefuk: and then she like "I gotta go this n*gga donepissed me off" and my homegirl try n talk her to stay but she leave anyways.....im like..if u got drama why u gon try n go out n LEAVE YO PHONE ON for mo drama to pursue you...if she woulda cut her sh*t off like the sh*t ssays during the previews she woulda been able ot not waste her damn 8 dollars
 10 years ago '07        #58
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,791 | Props total: 14597 14597
 therealness said:
You replyin to yaself wats goin on here. But anyway, if you really wanna see a movie NEVER go opening weekend between 6 and 11 on a Friday or Saturday. Its only gonna be filled wit the people you just stated. Young hoes, wannabe thugs and bi*ches who couldnt find a babysitter. If ya theatre has midnight shows they not that bad. The best thing to do is to go after work sometime during the week. Sundays are usually filled wit the elderly crowds. They not that bad but if you in the back they can take forever to get out. But now that Im out of highschool I NEVER go the movies on a Friday or Saturday unless im on a date and the girl insist. But me and my boys usually go Friday at 2 or 3.
yup best thing to do... go to the matinee times early times on friday or saturday and anytime sunday well round here... but our theater never really has those problems too much but i still go earlier its more chill... and cuz i do other sh*t on friday or saturday nights...
 10 years ago '07        #59
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,791 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Afnorth123 said:
oh and im reminded i went to go see I am legend wit my homegirl n her cousin n they brought a friend...anyways we in the movie...her friend phone vibrat...the bi*ch answers the phone..and fu*kin talks ot her boi friend (even tho whispering) im right next to her like :thefuk: and then she like "I gotta go this n*gga donepissed me off" and my homegirl try n talk her to stay but she leave anyways.....im like..if u got drama why u gon try n go out n LEAVE YO PHONE ON for mo drama to pursue you...if she woulda cut her sh*t off like the sh*t ssays during the previews she woulda been able ot not waste her damn 8 dollars
yea that phone sh*t is the worse... i mean i leave mine on an on vibrate but i dont talk on it at ALL... i text the ppl back and be like im at the movies.... and i never text back till im out...
 01-03-2008, 06:01 AM         #60
Tek-Delorean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
go while the idiots are at school or go to a different theater.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
16 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy