Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #21
TuanBhood 
space
space
$535 | Props total: 0 0
Lmao that story was st8 comedy. Thats exactly why i skipped on goin to see that movie this weekend ima go on the second week and avoid all the bullsh*tt
 10 years ago '04        #22
jsmooth-117 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$11,536 | Props total: 6459 6459
no do yall selves a favor and dont go a see a black movie on a friday in a black neighborhood cause n*ggaz young n*ggaz be whylin
strungout gave props

12-18-2007, 08:44 PM         #23
RediKnight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This thread is funny as a motherfu*ker. But yea, that baby sh*t is just ridiculous.
 10 years ago '07        #24
Opinion 4 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,355 | Props total: 276 276
 I_REP_VA said:
get over yourself.. no one gives a fu*k about your day
yet you responded............(sighs)n*gga move along ::goes back to reading replies::
 10 years ago '07        #25
Opinion 4 heat pts OP
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
Once, I took my girl to go see Gridiron Gang when it first came out, and i was so disrespected. people just tryna get at her when im standing right there
^^^ See this, sh*t like this is just a damn shame
 12-20-2007, 12:38 AM         #26
menace23t 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good thing u ddint see a tyler perry movie at a black movies lol damn

but when i went to go see i am legend it was good besides the fact this chick kept gettin fone calls
 10 years ago '05        #27
yujiro1982 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,769 | Props total: 12 12
i remember watching star wars episode 3, and this kid a seat down from me making shooting projectile noises like it was coming from the space airplanes, and you got the fu*kin' weidos with that brown hood that the main villian was wearing. I came at a whole time i guess and it wasn't even the opening
 10 years ago '05        #28
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,470 | Props total: 4415 4415
You have to ask yourself...
Where are the fu*king Ushers?

Oh they want to come when they see me sneaking candy and drinks thats I bought at tha gas station for $2 cheaper across the street...

But when these young, belligerent, ignorant n*ggas wanna act up, you want to disappear?

I hate that sh*t.... I know Im judgemental, but when I'm sitting in tha rows... I see a group of n*ggas come in and my heart just breaks, I say.." fu*k, these n*ggaz gonna talk through out tha whole movie"

Next thing you know... they dancing and sh*t... DANCING.. you Dancing at tha movies..!
strungout gave props

10 years ago '04        #29
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
at her going to get her man

But yeah, with new movies that are actually worth seeing in theathers, I always go like the first monday at like 4pm. A) Its cheaper, and B) Dont have to deal with dumb fu*ks.

Last edited by hockeythug; 12-20-2007 at 05:09 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #30
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
Yeah the crying baby sh*t is crazy. Movie theaters are gonna close down soon. DVD's are commin out in blue ray and high def. TV's are gettin bigger and more affordable. DVD's come out fast as hell now too. Insane a.ss prices for refreshments and tickets. These motherfu*kers arent gonna last much longer. Unless they start to take control of their theaters and knock down prices.
 10 years ago '05        #31
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,052 | Props total: 646 646
ive never seen an usher in my life in the movies...

where the s3xual stories at?

my best friend told me when she was in high school she went to the movies with her girlfriend + boyfriend...mind you they in a pg movie with lil kids...she alla sudden starts hearing slurping..her friend was giving brains to the boyfriend...my friend said she heard the kids asking their parents what that noise was lmao

last but not least
my dude was going out with this chick...they went to the movies packed fu*king house too..dude starts fingering his girl...this bi*ch was hollering and moaning like she was getting fu*ked...the whole theatre just payed more attention to them then the actual movie...they get up to leave..and they got a standing ovation from the whole theatre
 10 years ago '07        #32
Gwange 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,170 | Props total: 294 294
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
I hate that sh*t.... I know Im judgemental, but when I'm sitting in tha rows... I see a group of n*ggas come in and my heart just breaks, I say.." fu*k, these n*ggaz gonna talk through out tha whole movie"

Next thing you know... they dancing and sh*t... DANCING.. you Dancing at tha movies..!

10 years ago '04        #33
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,883 | Props total: 2041 2041
ya, the lady should of got up and left b/c she couldnt control her kid. The dude could have put it another way of asking her to leave. And finally the dude thinking he was cool is a pus*y for not owning up to his dumbass comment.

But im pretty sure ur quistion has been answer in this thread... Drive ur a.ss to a better theater or dont go see a black movie in a black theater on a friday
 12-21-2007, 01:36 AM         #34
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cinema does my head in, iv started going in the day when theres about 4 people there cos i always get vexed and spazz on someone
 10 years ago '04        #35
Jumpoff21 29 heat pts29
space
space
$4,855 | Props total: 934 934
Yeah I love black people and all but alot of times we don't know how to act at the movies. Case in point I went to the movies with my girlfriend at the time. It was to see 1408 I think, well a f!ght broke out in the dark. I was saying to myself,please for the love of god don't let them be black. Well the lights came on and suprise they were black. I heard this white girl behind me say see I told you they would be black. The sad part is I couldn't even get mad at her.
Opinion gave props

10 years ago '04        #36
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,358 | Props total: 1578 1578
Its gotten to the point in b-more that cops are on standby in the theater lobbies at all times. I went to see the myst at Arundel Mills on thanksgiving and of course some dumb a.ss girl was using her Nextel chirp in the movie and the guys that she was kept making dummass comments thoughout the movie (Why does everyone think that they are fu*king comedians?) but anyway, a white girl says "could u please turn your phone off" then they start threating her ETC. she leaves the theater, 5 mins later here comes like 7 cops and ushers. They booted the whole row with a quickness. Everyone clapped when they got put out It was pretty funny.
 10 years ago '05        #37
Schavez98 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 1265 1265
I go to the theaters across town that I know aren't going to have that crowd so I know that I won't have to deal with no sh*t like that. This mother fu*ker spit on me one time while I was peeing and ran out of the theater. He tried to cut me in line and I told him to hold up, then he told me he was going to go get his gun. I clowned him and said if you got it like that what are you doing hanging out at the movie theaters with a bunch of guys and went into the stall to pee. He jumped up on the door and spit over it onto my head. It wasn't like I could chase him because I was mid stream. :banghead: By the time I got done he was long gone.
Opinion gave props

10 years ago '07        #38
Opinion 4 heat pts OP
space
space
u kno its sad when i have to bring my burner to the movies lol...

He jumped up on the door and spit over it onto my head. It wasn't like I could chase him because I was mid stream. By the time I got done he was long gone.

I was saying to myself,please for the love of god don't let them be black. Well the lights came on and suprise they were black. I heard this white girl behind me say see I told you they would be black. The sad part is I couldn't even get mad at her.

dont go see a black movie in a black theater on a friday

Yeah I love black people and all but alot of times we don't know how to act at the movies

^^ all classics posts in this thread
 10 years ago '06        #39
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,241 | Props total: 4832 4832
i really hate goin to the movies for all the reasons everyone else just named

n*ggas straight up dont know how to act in that bi*ch. when i was they age we wasnt even on that type sh*t in the movies. and i aint sh*t but 25 now. but if i have to go to a movie its usually going to be during the week and in the day time. and its cheaper on top of that.

i dont know if they got drive ins in yall areas but they pretty cool also, we got one in memphis sh*t is like 5 bucks per person and u get to see 2 movies. me and my wife will stop and get some fast food and hit the drive in up sometimes and just chill the fu*k out. its like your in your own world, well basically because u are
strungout gave props

10 years ago '04        #40
jake_starrz 
space
space
$978 | Props total: 0 0
 castro13 said:
lol. thread is hilarious...
u kno its sad when i have to bring my burner to the movies lol...
and the movie theatre is in the BURBS lol...n*ggaS TRAVEL IN MY CITY
i know damn well you dont even got a burner and you aint welcome to anything in the hood.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy