Image(s) inside Chinxs Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #1
5727 pageviews
78 comments

Opinion 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,355 | Props total: 276 276
What happened in the theater when i went to see i am legend -sighs-

So i saw i am legend Sat. night and yes it was packed. The scene was filled with highschool ho's, young ni99as spittin game, and cars boomin off bass. It was really damn live, but the theater was even more live. When i finally got my seat for IamLegend i sat all the way at the top of the theater...why you ask? Because these young kids love throwin some sh*t and actin foo and i already knew since it was gonna be packed that something possibly could happen........out of dumb sh*t or ignorance.

Some lady brung her damn baby and 6 or 7 yearold son with her to the theater which i could not fu*king understand. The baby kept crying and after the 3rd time the baby was screaming and sh*t some dude goes "will you take that little sh*t and brea$t feed him, anything to shut him up!" image it cracked me up, but cracked me up even more when the audience started clapping for dude and eventually roaring out the yelling lady, but it gets worse. The broad leaves and brings back her dude and some other men and walk in front of the theater and say "point em out baby so i can kick they azz"

"PAUSE STORY"

Why does dumb sh*t like this have to happen? When i'm just going to watch the movie, just the movie not no drama, no babies crying, etc. When this happened i calculated about 10-15 of the movie was missed due to sh*t just happening in the theater.

""Continue"

So yea the broad couldnt make out who said the sh*t earlier, but goes "if you got a problem with me and my baby say it now" and nobody said nothin, but earlier everyone in the audience was clappin for her to be quiet.

I ask you my boxden readers

Why do women bring babies to the got damn theater, a brand new movie when they know the child will cry?

I'm not even gonna ask why these young dudes throw candy and popcorn becuase there will be damn near a 1000 answers for it.

Also why do people NOT TURN OFF their cell phone during the movie? That has to be prolly the most ignant sh*t i've ever seen, mainly because before themovie starts theres a part that goes PLEASE TURN OFF ALL CELL PHONES", yet sat. night some young dudes phone rang, he not only didn't cut it off, but answered it and stayed right there in the theater talkin to his boy or w/e.

They need to have Adult theaters fu*k the bullsh*t, 21+ to get in this show.
strungout and 2 others gave props

78 comments for "What happened in the theater when i went to see i am legend -sighs-"

10 years ago '07        #2
Opinion 4 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,355 | Props total: 276 276
"Damn opinion if you feel that strongly about it, n*gga you need to stay yo a.ss home and wait for the dvd"

no sir, i come to the movies to see a movie and relax with undisturbed entertainment like everyone else. I doubt when theaters were first being made the creators didn't expect alot of the sh*t going on today would go on.
strungout gave props

10 years ago '04        #3
therealness 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,442 | Props total: 1571 1571
 Opinion said:
"Damn opinion if you feel that strongly about it, n*gga you need to stay yo a.ss home and wait for the dvd"

no sir, i come to the movies to see a movie and relax with undisturbed entertainment like everyone else. I doubt when theaters were first being made the creators didn't expect alot of the sh*t going on today would go on.
You replyin to yaself wats goin on here. But anyway, if you really wanna see a movie NEVER go opening weekend between 6 and 11 on a Friday or Saturday. Its only gonna be filled wit the people you just stated. Young hoes, wannabe thugs and bi*ches who couldnt find a babysitter. If ya theatre has midnight shows they not that bad. The best thing to do is to go after work sometime during the week. Sundays are usually filled wit the elderly crowds. They not that bad but if you in the back they can take forever to get out. But now that Im out of highschool I NEVER go the movies on a Friday or Saturday unless im on a date and the girl insist. But me and my boys usually go Friday at 2 or 3.
 10 years ago '05        #4
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,733 | Props total: 1876 1876
get over yourself.. no one gives a fu*k about your day
strungout gave props

10 years ago '04        #5
Hyper_Intel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,938 | Props total: 89 89
I feel ya mane. I sit at the top as well, i also go to Friday or Saturday shows in the White neighborhoods cause i know how n*ggas can be and sad to say it never fails!!!
 10 years ago '07        #6
Repressed 
space
space
$3,259 | Props total: 1211 1211
They don't play that sh*t in the movies here. Police be up in there kicking out 3-5 rows at a time.
strungout gave props

12-18-2007, 05:27 AM         #7
Styl3s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is why i dont goto theaters.. when i want to watch a movie, i want to watch it in peace.. i dont wanna hear f*gs talking, i dont wanna hear fu*king cell phones ringing, i dont wanna hear little kids and fu*king babies.. i stopped going to theaters like 6-7 years ago.. its a waste of money and time

they need to crack down on this sh*t, have some dude stand in through out the movie and boot anyone who fu*king talks on cell phones, acts up or kids

i mean sh*t i pay 8 bucks for a fu*king ticket and i cant even hear the movie let alone enjoy it.. and you gotta have popcorn so thats what? another 9 bucks? popcorn makes you thirsty so you gotta buy a drink.. but you cant have a small or medium or large no you gotta have the fu*king blatter buster thats another 5 bucks and you gotta have some candy you know.. some chocolate covered raisens or peanuts or some sh*t or some sour patch kids those fu*kers are like 4.50 you end up spending 30 bucks before the nights over and you dont even get to enjoy the goddamn movie
 10 years ago '05        #8
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
Her boyfriend obviously didn't want to sit through that, so he was watching the movie in another theater. If I was the other dudes I would of said why the fu*k you bringing your baby to the theaters in the first place. Get ya moms to baby sit or some sh*t.
 12-18-2007, 08:04 AM         #9
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
go to a theater in the boondocks, like when i got to the one on jamaica ave..i go in the morning, i went to see i am legend to and they had a couples of fools up front actin a fool. But i know when it comes to 3-11 thast when the goon's come out "goons going ot the theaters...that funny" but yea..they like to pickpoket n*ggas i nthe dark and sh*t...and smoke weed while watching the movie..ect...ect..ect
 10 years ago '04        #10
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,678 | Props total: 6817 6817
I always go to the "rich" side of town, every so often you'll have the unruly teens, but thats about it...the only disruption i had during 'i am legend' was ppl walkin in with the :wow: look on their face cuz there were no seats really (i always get there 20-30 minutes in advance & purchase our tickets on-line...never have that problem)

i saw a couple bring there kids in the movie, wasnt a baby though...when i was young i never went to a movie after 9, i was goin to the movie @ like 1 & 2...that crap confuses me, ur kids should b gettin ready for bed
strungout gave props

10 years ago '05        #11
jaydee24 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,631 | Props total: 34 34
man its kinda gay at the movies now, yeah you better off goin early through the week or just download the sh*t. when you go on fri or sat night in primetime, be ready to slap a high school bastard for real. i did and got kicked out of the theartre. usher asked the kid i slapped if he wanted to get the police involved and atleast he wasn't a f*g**t and pressed charges so since then i just go during the week or at midnight shows when the kids are in the house. oh if you wondering the reason why i hit the kid was because he had already seen the movie i went to and kept telling what happened before it happened, i asked him politely to be quiet, but he insisted on telling everyone what happened so i turned around and shut him up
 10 years ago '04        #12
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
sh*t i live in the burbs so my nearest theatre i dont have to worry about that, but i used to live in the projects and went to the theatre round the way and i know what u mean. Once, I took my girl to go see Gridiron Gang when it first came out, and i was so disrespected. people just tryna get at her when im standing right there. but im glad i was able to tell em how it was without confrontation.

but now, i goto this theatre called Majestic. 21+, real good theatre. best one in the city, and it be only white folks mostly, whatever black folks it do be they aren't ghetto and sh*t.

You can say what you want about whites bein racist, they sure as hell dont act like clowns (the older ones, anyway)
 10 years ago '06        #13
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,427 | Props total: 3137 3137
i went on opening day and people for the most part were pretty cool, but this one bi*ch asked me and this girl i was with if we could scoot down one seat so they could fit in, so we were nice enough to do it, only to have the little immature bi*ch with her squeeky a.ss voice continue to talk nonstop during the movie, everytime she got scared, she would literally curl herself up in her seat and kept saying "ohmygod ohmygod" and i kept telling the bi*ch to shut the fu*k up loud enough for her to hear me. Anyways, lol at dudes goin to the movies with a bunch of other dudes, get a girl ya feel me?
 10 years ago '07        #14
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,419 | Props total: 1865 1865
Props For This Thread. This Has Always Been An Issue For Me, Therefore, I Only Go To The Movies Through Out The Day And Through Out The Week. But Yea, The Next Movie Theater To Offer Kettle Corn Popcorn And Have An Usher Stand There With A Flash Light Ready To Kick n*ggas Out Will Be The Next Winning Movie Franchise.
 10 years ago '07        #15
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
That's why u go on weekdays when the ignant ppl are at work or school.
 10 years ago '04        #16
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,956 | Props total: 708 708
 MELODY said:
Props For This Thread. This Has Always Been An Issue For Me, Therefore, I Only Go To The Movies Through Out The Day And Through Out The Week. But Yea, The Next Movie Theater To Offer Kettle Corn Popcorn And Have An Usher Stand There With A Flash Light Ready To Kick n*ggas Out Will Be The Next Winning Movie Franchise.
This is why I only go to the movies during the week, or during the day...

And if it's opening week, I go to the Thurs. Midnight show, where all the people there (for the most part) are just as interested in seeing the movie as I am....

Sidenote: When I went to see I am legend at midnight on Thurs., When the movie ended and the credits started rolling, some dude in the audience bust out laughing, and everybody else started laughing too... lol.. I thought that sh*t was funny...
 12-18-2007, 04:44 PM         #17
~WB~HStL~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everything was cool in the theatre were me and my friends where, until a bunch of fu*k nuggets aka kids came in an acted like some thundermonkeys. they were talking and laughing all the time throwin popcorn around an all, until a friend of mine (triple H size dude) got up, gave one of them a bi*ch slap on the head and told him if they wouldnt shut up they gonna be legend too. the rest of the audience was cheering and the lil motherfu*kers were quiet as hell after that.
 10 years ago '07        #18
htownplaya 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,566 | Props total: 0 0
This story reminds me of the time i went to see k!ll Bill ...and i yelled out "just shoot the bi*ch " during the f!ghting scene
 12-18-2007, 06:00 PM         #19
keithja 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But ay fri & sat is for hoes and kids and shhh. Thats what they do on the weekend nights. I dont see why u complaining. Thats not the 1st time u experienced this sh*t. I KNOW U KNEW BETTER! I have taken my kid - hes 3 and he didnt cry, but he ran around and made noise. But it wasnt on opening weekend an sh*t. So I do see where u coming from.
 10 years ago '07        #20
g-zus 
space
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 252 252
reminds me when i went to see When A Stranger Calls....15 minutes into it some chick stands up and says bi*ch wtf u gon do this white girl got up threw a soda at her...than a 20-30 minute f!ght started with like 15 girls just fu*ked up that one white girl and the girl that got the soda spilled on her had her brother with her and he punched ol' girl in the face...

Funniest part of whole f!ght was when some chick wwe'd the girl by jumping from a seat and clotheslined her
strungout gave props

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago