Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-18-2007, 04:03 PM         #101
SKINNI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
IT WAS FUNNY AS HELL BUT HE WASNT WRONG FOR GOIN OFF. THEY DID GET DISRESPECTED, JOKE OR NOT. n*ggaS WOULD BE LIKE HELL YEA IF IT WAS SOMEBODY LIKE G UNIT, BEANS, GAME OR WHOEVER A n*gga LIKE IN THE BIZZ.

sh*t WAS FUNNY THOUGH. LIL BOW WEEZY WAS READY TO HAVE HIS MUSCLE MOVE SOME FURNITURE............ AFTER HE FINISHED THAT BURGER THOUGH

I CAN SEE BOW WOW GETTN YANKED OFF STAGE AT A CONCERT & THIS n*gga RUNNIN OUT WITH A TURKEY LEG "YO DONT MAKE ME DROP MY TURKEY! LET THE KID GO!"
 12-18-2007, 04:04 PM         #102
SKINNI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clearm3 said:
all you dudes dissin bow wow for what? not one person in here is seein the money bow wow making. Its pretty obvious Toure was disrespecting him. He would never have said to jayz oh that chain is hot but it aint nicer than diddys. He would never of said to usher you made a dope song and named a justin timberlake song.

There is nothing wrong at all with what Bow Wow did. And explain to me how he is going to hit someone on camera. If you got 5 dollars to your name or ten million you are not going to hit someone while being filmed. Not saying Bow Wow was gonna hit him but regardless he did what was right and left.

Dudes talk so much sh*t on the internet its ridiculous. If this was budden or wayne most of you would be defending him.
GOOD WAY OF LOOKN AT IT BRO. NONTHELESS IT WAS A GOOD COMEDY MOMENT
 10 years ago '04        #103
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
that n*gga really thought he was T.I
 12-18-2007, 04:10 PM         #104
frequent2323 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bow Wow doesnt know who he wants to be and never has, he aint ever had his own identity, have yall noticed that every album he come out wit he sound like whoever is the hottest out at that point? And then when it all else fails, he will juss sound like J.D, n*gga was soundin like wayne eariler this year now he wanna sound like T.I , and smh at that n*gga sweatin Omarion dancin skills like that, that was lightweight gay
 12-18-2007, 04:18 PM         #105
Sangria1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 12-18-2007, 04:28 PM         #106
CrunkPopeye2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Its.Whatever said:
lol he even talks like T.I thats hilarious. I havent given a fu*k about Bow Wow since his first album. And even then, it was just cuz he had a connection wit Snoop
this thread should not be 5 pages and yall are gay but yea i aint bumped bow wow since his first album and that was only cause i was 13
 10 years ago '04        #107
Dee 
space
space
$1,138 | Props total: 0 0
This a fake right ?
 10 years ago '07        #108
neeko21 
space
space
$2,122 | Props total: 846 846
this dude...i'll beat bow wow a.ss...tell lil dude i said that, o yea dont bring no body guards
 10 years ago '07        #109
boar 
space
space
$1,215 | Props total: 0 0
 DJ Maximum said:
n*gga Been Watching To Much ATL

Tryna Study T.I. N sh*t
lol da funniest sh*t i read alll day i can imagine da n*gga sittin in front of da hd tv wid surround sound tryna figure t.i.'s sh*t out
 12-18-2007, 04:42 PM         #110
affinity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clearm3 said:
all you dudes dissin bow wow for what? not one person in here is seein the money bow wow making. Its pretty obvious Toure was disrespecting him. He would never have said to jayz oh that chain is hot but it aint nicer than diddys. He would never of said to usher you made a dope song and named a justin timberlake song.

There is nothing wrong at all with what Bow Wow did. And explain to me how he is going to hit someone on camera. If you got 5 dollars to your name or ten million you are not going to hit someone while being filmed. Not saying Bow Wow was gonna hit him but regardless he did what was right and left.

Dudes talk so much sh*t on the internet its ridiculous. If this was budden or wayne most of you would be defending him.
Please, that had nothing to do with why he didn't hit him. He was dumb enough to instruct his body guards to exert physical harm on him for no legitimate reason on camera. If something did go down with the Torae and his bodyguards, you know that tape would have been admitted to evidence and Bow Wow would be implicated.

But everyone is right, this isn't news and isn't really worth commenting on. I'm just trying to dumb out after my last exam. Peace
 12-18-2007, 04:50 PM         #111
clearm3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 affinity said:
Please, that had nothing to do with why he didn't hit him. He was dumb enough to instruct his body guards to exert physical harm on him for no legitimate reason on camera. If something did go down with the Torae and his bodyguards, you know that tape would have been admitted to evidence and Bow Wow would be implicated.

But everyone is right, this isn't news and isn't really worth commenting on. I'm just trying to dumb out after my last exam. Peace
I could care less if he hit him or not. What I am saying is Toure was wrong for disrespecting an artists when he would never of done that to someone else. And people here are wrong for acting like they would of manhandled toure or calling bow wow a bi*ch etc.

He never said "Hit him"

he said handle that. Handle that does not mean go beat his a.ss. It can mean many things.
 10 years ago '05        #112
YaBoy2006 
space
space
$1,504 | Props total: 8 8
yea..dat was a hoe move...if he really wanted it "HANDLED" ...He woulda did it himself if he was really tryna prove somethin'...damn shame lbw
 10 years ago '06        #113
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,880 | Props total: 25653 25653
 bigtrevdogg said:
yeah, that lil n*gga was trying to act like t.i............the funny part is when he went and hid behind his bodyguards. they say bow wow went and hid in his trailer when lil romeo wanted to knuckle up with him...........he is tryin to hard

yeah i thought i was the only one who remembered dat romeo would of beat dat a.ss...
 10 years ago '06        #114
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
i dont like bow wow or whats his name but that was f*cked up if it was real, i woulda snapped too
 10 years ago '05        #115
Hyphy707 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 1 1
Bow Wow has fell off. He rides Omarion's sack way too tough like. He poppin' off standin' behind like 5 cats. If I was Toure, I would apologize, then slap his a.ss
 12-18-2007, 06:02 PM         #116
CANNON A.K.A. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 demon9991 said:
someone please slap the sh*t outta T.I.P. Jr.
wont you do it pu**y
 12-18-2007, 06:11 PM         #117
CANNON A.K.A. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you ni**az is all clowns IF SOMEONE SAID THAT TO ANYONE THEY WOULD FLIP OR ATLEAST SAY SOMETHING. So what he a lil ni**a TI lil a.ss is not doing anything either. STOP THE HATIN CAUSE YOU BROKE AND YOUR ONLY CREW IS SOME LAMES YOU MET ONLINE. THE REAL THUG NI**AZ IS DEAD, IN JAIL, OR ON THEY WAY TO ONE. DONT GET WRONG I DO NOT COSIGN THE FRONTIN (AND YES BOW WOW WAS FRONTIN) BUT SO IS TI THINK NI**A ITS ALWAYS GOING TO BE SOME KKK MINDED PERSON THATS GOING TO TALK DOWN ON US WHY ADD TO THE B.S.

Last edited by CANNON A.K.A.; 12-18-2007 at 06:16 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #118
Trae Jay 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,086 | Props total: 194 194
da vid dont work, gotta nother link?
 10 years ago '04        #119
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
 Dr.X said:
they depend on us. the fans made lil bow wow rich
the fans brought his music and went to his shows but hard work made him rich

cats need to start understanding this sh*t

its takes hard work to get money and even harder work to sustain.
 12-18-2007, 09:15 PM         #120
jerseyman46 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Maximum said:
n*gga Been Watching To Much ATL

Tryna Study T.I. N sh*t
^^^^
Home      

most viewed right now