Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #41
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 EMS the God said:
i saw this earlier, funny as hell Tipman Jr ..

lmao @ his bodyguard eating a burger when he told him to handle that..n*gga got like lettuce flying out of his mouth haha 'handle what?"
LMAO @ tipman jr. props but yea he did act like a lil b*tch
 10 years ago '05        #42
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
wtf is up w/ omarion's girly a.ss voice
 12-18-2007, 12:45 AM         #43
boncho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that was sorta borin, but the dude shud ve respected them. U knw u get respect wen u ve give respect. The dude crossed the line, but wow wow lol, did nt act right
 10 years ago '05        #44
Realism 
space
space
$511 | Props total: 0 0
bwahaha he was trying to be like TI.
 10 years ago '04        #45
IMUSTBEAPIMP 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$392 | Props total: 0 0
seriously if one of you were bow wow with a security guard you would have said the same sh*t the big a.ss dude better f!ght for what he getting paid plus that big fat a.ss dude probably weak as hell anyway
 12-18-2007, 01:07 AM         #46
tuckannie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats real bow wow did what he wuz suppose 2 do. sum look @ how lil he is an not what he wuz trying 2 say. its not how hood u r n but he stood up 4 his homey. so u guys think torae can f!ght......u k!ll me
 10 years ago '04        #47
skillz231213 
space
space
$2,214 | Props total: 1 1
Damn I thought it really was that n*gga T.I. for a second. That fool don't know who he want to be but he can't be like himself

lol at dude being from Ohio sounding like T.I.
 10 years ago '07        #48
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
so embarassing for bow wow...tryin to be t.i.
 12-18-2007, 02:03 AM         #49
benzsl4585 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LIL bow wow is a joke
 12-18-2007, 02:18 AM         #50
Jack_Mack88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marcchrome said:

Lmaof... Torae TRIED the fu*k outta them two... Lol Omarion i felt really didn't deserve that BUT as far as Bow Wow goes.. seriously when the fu*k was the last time that kid even had a damn hit?? Then he tries to act tough and call his bodyguards and to top it off one of them is eating talkin' about "Handle What?" Lmaof!!!!!!! Bow Wow a bi*ch i swear.......
yes indeed:applause::applause:
 10 years ago '04        #51
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,392 | Props total: 11751 11751
n*gga Been Watching To Much ATL

Tryna Study T.I. N sh*t
 12-18-2007, 03:16 AM         #52
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bow wow's gay a.ss probably acts like that every time people try to clown, and I'm sure it happens a lot. Then he just puts on his egotistical "celebrity front" as if he is important or some sh*t. He will never escape his little kid rapper image, so when people clown on him it seriously hurts him. What a loser...
 10 years ago '06        #53
B Ray 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,373 | Props total: 4596 4596
Man fu*k all dat............Dat sh*t lame as hell tryin dem dudes like dat..... Omarion was acting like a chick sittin there not saying nothing like a simp.....
 10 years ago '04        #54
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,094 | Props total: 3916 3916
This nicca is super funny. he's hurting O really. I mean honestly does O need bow wow or is it the other way around. this is crazy. BOW-WOW without JD = super gay.
 10 years ago '04        #55
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,404 | Props total: 3913 3913
interviewer was being a f*g**t who wouldnt trip on him?

haha, i dont mind bow wow anymore hes pretty tight but he def. did sound like TI
 10 years ago '05        #56
whiz 
space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 0 0
if this was all a joke...that's just lame

and fu*k that Torae dude...whut a gimp

i'm wit bow wow based on what i seen, no matter how "bi*ch-made" bow was himself...he actually stood up...

but at all this...
 10 years ago '04        #57
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,511 | Props total: 790 790
 radiculust said:
i dun blame lil dawg 4 snapin on da n*gga word! i mean bow wow did bi*ch up na dun et me wrong but da n*gga was gettin disrespectd n he was disrespectn his homeboi! i wouldnt sit der if it was a joke or not! word..down ya if a n*gga talk to u like da, da n*gga tryn ta play u like u bi*ch n u gotta handle him! plus his body gaurds fake n his homebois cuz if they was real, dat host would be ball up in da corner! word! i jus wish that we me gettin interviewd! homeboi woulda been through..word family!
Is that you Bow Wow?? Trying too hard once again....
 10 years ago '04        #58
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,735 | Props total: 2554 2554
It might be just me, but I think Toure was the one that lost stripes in that interview.
If that wasn't staged Toure was being a jerk. I even took offense and he wasn't interviewing me.
 10 years ago '07        #59
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1121 1121
@ lil f*g WOW..... and n*ggas wonder why people be getting shot up and sh*t....sh*t wasnt even all that serious and these lil n*ggas like to act tough and run they mouth when they know theyd get fu*ked up... Bow wow IMO has been irrelevant since he came in the game.....n*gga is pathetic and needs to look at himself in the mirror and k!ll himself
 10 years ago '06        #60
Dead Prezidents 
space
space
$2,030 | Props total: 6 6
 radiculust said:
i dun blame lil dawg 4 snapin on da n*gga word! i mean bow wow did bi*ch up na dun et me wrong but da n*gga was gettin disrespectd n he was disrespectn his homeboi! i wouldnt sit der if it was a joke or not! word..down ya if a n*gga talk to u like da, da n*gga tryn ta play u like u bi*ch n u gotta handle him! plus his body gaurds fake n his homebois cuz if they was real, dat host would be ball up in da corner! word! i jus wish that we me gettin interviewd! homeboi woulda been through..word family!
Let me dissect this for ya'll who can't understand radiculust:

"I don't blame Bow Wow for snapping on that guy Toure. I mean Bow Wow did bi*ch up, but don't get me wrong, Toure was being disrespectful to Bow Wow and Omarion. If it was me, I wouldn't sit there and let this guy disrespect me, joke or not. If someone talks to you like that, that person is trying to play you like a bi*ch, so in turn you have to handle him. Another thing though, Bow Wow and Omarion's body guards are pus*y, because if they weren't pus*y Toure would be balled up in the corner somewhere. I just wish that was me getting interviewed, Toure would've got his a.ss whooped. True story my friends"

I hope you all can better understand what radiculust said now.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
60 comments
2 days ago