Dec 15 - DMX Coked Out In The Studio (Video)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

is he coked up

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #21
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,512 | Props total: 4441 4441
I thought Bizzy Bone was fucc'd up.... DMX is x10 worse.
 10 years ago '04        #22
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,528 | Props total: 6453 6453
dmx need to get his life 2gether. sh*t aint cool at all. ish starting to show in his music
 10 years ago '06        #23
jshinn05 
space
space
space
$206 | Props total: 0 0
 LilRaydio said:
He still my dawg! Cracked out or not... you can't say he aint the realest n*gga in the game. These rappers yawl glorify nowadays fabricate their lifestyles via "metaphors" so much that seeing DMX high off his a.ss becomes SHOCKING. Yawl like "I feel sad for him". fu*k being sad, that n*gga still got more bank than 10 of us put together, seen the world, shook hands with the finest, fu*ked the finest, and still smoking the finest. Now dig dat... chuuch!!
There have been alot of rich crackheads out there he might be one of the realest n*ggas out and no matter who he fu*ked or met and shook hands with fact of the matter is he's fu*king up right now I just hope he gets his life together been a fan of him since back in the day.
 10 years ago '04        #24
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
i don't give a fu*k what X do as long as he still make good music thats my n*gga dog4life.
 12-15-2007, 05:37 PM         #25
Tha Juggernaut6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO this sh*t is funny as hell
 10 years ago '05        #26
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
 LilRaydio said:
He still my dawg! Cracked out or not... you can't say he aint the realest n*gga in the game. These rappers yawl glorify nowadays fabricate their lifestyles via "metaphors" so much that seeing DMX high off his a.ss becomes SHOCKING. Yawl like "I feel sad for him". fu*k being sad, that n*gga still got more bank than 10 of us put together, seen the world, shook hands with the finest, fu*ked the finest, and still smoking the finest. Now dig dat... chuuch!!
that statement there is what's fu*king wrong with hip hop.

I mean, that sh*t's all TRUE, ok.

but he's BRAINDEAD! totally coked the fu*k out! incoherent! unable to make music anymore.

so fu*k you if that's what you want to listen to in hip hop.

I am not a religious man at all but DMX sold his soul to the devil. real talk.
 10 years ago '05        #27
edgar45 
space
space
$272 | Props total: 0 0
props
 12-15-2007, 05:45 PM         #28
Its.Whatever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
even if he buggin on coke, which i don't doubt, i bet that track is fire. It def sounds like some sh*t ima bump when im workin out haha.
 10 years ago '04        #29
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,680 | Props total: 2215 2215
compare this video

to the ones in the topic....n*gga mad bigger in this video and he aint talkin mad fast.....damn shame
 10 years ago '04        #30
JaeHood313 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,426 | Props total: 132 132
Yea its really sad..........The song is fire to me though....going hard again........but he got issues...
 10 years ago '05        #31
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
Isn't that how he acts anyway? I thought he was just into character...

The character of a coked out rapper perhaps? That was always how he acts unless he was in a movie roll or around his family.
 10 years ago '05        #32
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 jewelz1132 said:
compare this video

to the ones in the topic....n*gga mad bigger in this video and he aint talkin mad fast.....damn shame
Just looked at it...you're right big difference.
 12-15-2007, 06:32 PM         #33
bigl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man some of ya'll n*ggaz is buggin, i worked wit x and the ruff ryders for a minute back 2000 and 2001 and x always been like that, he a super hyper type of person real passionate about everything... yeah he has been on some coke lol i can't lie but that always been him and that song was sounding on point. and ya'll hate on everybody damn who music do ya'll like... every artist they talk about on bx ya'll like "fu*k him he wack, i hope he die" on some bullsh*t... ya'll keyboards need to jump up and smack ya'll sometimes lol damn...
 12-15-2007, 06:42 PM         #34
bornleader  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its a shame what fame will do sometimes man.. That sh*t is sad how he looks though, he is mad skinny, and he looks like a old man..Its not hard to tell he is on crack, if you ever been around a crackhead it is apparent
 10 years ago '06        #35
Crown Loyal 
space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
I will never turn my back on DMX no matter what he's going through. People k!ll me when they violate people instead of help them. This will still be my n*gga for the simple fact when nobody gave me a shot to do shows DMX did. I respect that man no matter what influence he's under. On the other hand, I do pray he gets cleaned up though.
 12-15-2007, 06:45 PM         #36
CenterField  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hope u not the same person who posted this two weeks ago
 10 years ago '04        #37
Johnz 
space
space
$869 | Props total: 1 1
 LilRaydio said:
co sign
 12-15-2007, 06:54 PM         #38
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As much as I crack up as X's coked out moments, I will say that the sh*t has brought him down incredibly.....Man I remember growing up hearing his sh*t on MTV and radio when he was first out, dude seriously had the rap game in his hand at one point in his career, when in his prime....I still like his music, cuz thats the main thing I care about from dude.... but man is he fu*ked up.....I just hope the homie gets his sh*t together and still puts out quality music, cuz his last joint dissapointed.....
 10 years ago '07        #39
Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,414 | Props total: 3 3
 12-15-2007, 07:11 PM         #40
ai3theanswer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LilRaydio said:
When Keepin It Real Goes Wrong: The Biography of DMX
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
47 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy