Father-Son Affection Gone Too Far (Video)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
194 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #81
bennyboy2205 
space
space
$635 | Props total: 0 0
LOL that sh*t was funny as hell.
Dude that recorded it, expressions were pricelss!

propz
 10 years ago '06        #82
deepnher 
space
space
space
$75 | Props total: 0 0
disturbing....
 10 years ago '04        #83
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,608 | Props total: 1775 1775
Originally Posted by MELODY View Post
WOW A FATHER SHOWING HIS SON SOME AFFECTION?! I THOUGHT THE VIDEO WAS GOING TO BE A SON AND FATHER MAKING OUT OR SOME WEEZY TYPE sh*t. YOU DONT KNOW THEIR SITUATION. MAYBE THE MAN HASN'T SEEN HIS SON IN YEARS. MAYBE THE SON HAD A HEADACHE OR SOMETHING. MAYBE THEY COME FROM A DIFFERENT CULTURE, WHO KNOWS. BUT ITS NOT THAT SERIOUS. MAYBE SOME OF YOU HAVE NEVER RECEIVED THAT TYPE OF AFFECTION FROM A PARENT. WHATS HOMO IS YOUR BOYS HAIR CUT. TELL HIM THE MUSHROOM WENT OUT OF STYLE A DECADE AGO. GET YOUR WAIT UP AND STOP SITTING IN THE NOSEBLEEDS. AND OH YEA, DON'T POST THIS BULLsh*t IN THE NEWS SECTION. HATE GIVEN.

djnovafresh said:
your a child molester, that was not affection that dude was getting off on that sh*t. what dudes sits there and rubs a kid head and not pay attention to the game and hug and hold him like that sh*t is fu*king sick.

lmao funniest sh*t ever....props and hate given.,,:applause:
 10 years ago '06        #84
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,485 | Props total: 14767 14767
 ElMarroAfamado said:
for you black people , or a couple here that find it weird the hair caressing n sh*t
you guys say you have never seen it because WHAT fu*kING BLACK PERSON DO YOU KNOW HAS THAT HAIR LIKE THIS? ? ?
and 90% black people and mexicans parents dont show affection to them so you guys wouldnt even know what it looks like ....
whats really disturbing is that most of you replying with stupid a.ss childish responses are going to have kids one day and you are going to fail to give them love cuz of sh*t like this "nah i dont wanna hug my kid, show afection, a n*gga dont wanna look gay" or this n that fu*king pathetic
now wonder this world is full of fu*king low life gangsters ....their parents must be like some of the people who replied in this thread

white parents demonstrate their love for their kids through affection and involvement, stupid minority parents Buy them sh*t, them fresh Js, some new gear, stupid material sh*t

im white and my father has NEVER showed "affection" like that nor have i ever seen ANYONE in my family or my friends, white, black, mexican, indian, anything show "affection" towards they kids like that. u tryin to act like he was fu*kin just huggin his kid, motherfu*ker, he was twirling her hair like a bi*ch, rubbing all over his back, puttin his head on his shoulder, rubbing his head for several minutes. if u think that sh*t is normal u have ISSUES.
 10 years ago '04        #85
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,292 | Props total: 16 16
What's even more weird is, there is a black guy, white girl and an asian kid all hanging out together...never seen that combination before
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
19 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
275 comments
19 hours ago