Father-Son Affection Gone Too Far (Video)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
98 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
107 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #61
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 killahkazi said:
Dose your dad Touch YOU like that?
He was most definitely touched. I mean his name is Melody .
 12-16-2007, 02:14 AM         #62
S-DAWG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so u have...the smart asian...stoned out white dude fine white bi*ch and the token black dude
 12-16-2007, 03:18 AM         #63
liquidvexx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
6 not 16 i say to the post earlier,and always show your children 100% love just make sure it's in a healthy way. But still fam my pops never in my life twirled my hair like i do my girlfriends i mean i dunno maybe i got life fu*ked up but personally i think it looked pretty fu*king questionable the way he stopped once he saw people watching you would think someone with nothing to hide would keep on twiddling that boys hair. i mean sh*t it might not even be his dad, maybe his fam or father figure ya never know?
 12-16-2007, 03:24 AM         #64
Calvo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so why isnt this in the who gives a fu*k section of bx?
 12-16-2007, 04:15 AM         #65
CrunkPopeye2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nasty as fu*k mayne
 12-16-2007, 04:29 AM         #66
realtalk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:
He was most definitely touched. I mean his name is Melody .
 12-16-2007, 08:34 AM         #67
PhantomBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djnovafresh said:
man that has to be his gay lover son. that sh*t don't make sense yo. you don't do your son like that he touching him like he a woman are something. but i ain't gone lie i thought this was going to be something about weezy and baby at first.
Me Too!
 12-16-2007, 08:39 AM         #68
goldstarchoice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I looove my lil n*gga to death, but I would not embarass him or myself like that.
 10 years ago '05        #69
sdotty313 
space
space
space
$3,046 | Props total: 0 0
this is disturbing shiit
 10 years ago '07        #70
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,419 | Props total: 1865 1865
 killahkazi said:
Dose your dad Touch YOU like that?
NOPE, DO YOU KNOW YOUR DAD?
 12-16-2007, 09:43 AM         #71
Just Jus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It wasn't just the rubbing the kids head. Who touches their son liek that for that long. That sh*t was very very strange. I greet my pops with a hug all the time and maybe even a kiss on the head or the cheek ffrom time to time. And he aint never ever rubbed my head and back for like 5 minutes. That sh*t is strange. It may or may not be pedo but anybody who says that sh*t is normal at least in this country is buggin.
 12-16-2007, 10:35 AM         #72
Nolia2g7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok...but yall n*ggas think its gangsta for wayne and birdman to kiss on the mouth.......both pedo
 10 years ago '07        #73
MissStush88 1 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 4 4
 jataylorlfc said:
hmmm not a "healthy" relationship

id laugh if they asked him and the dad had cancer and it was his last day or something
LMAO definately not healthy
 10 years ago '04        #74
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,609 | Props total: 1775 1775
 djnovafresh said:
man that has to be his gay lover son. that sh*t don't make sense yo. you don't do your son like that he touching him like he a woman are something. but i ain't gone lie i thought this was going to be something about weezy and baby at first.
Props, cuz i was thinkin da same sh*t...
 12-16-2007, 11:53 AM         #75
Jerseyelite89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont wanna make this seem all racial and all, but I've seen/learned that different races show there children affection different ways....like im black, and i learned tht black parents tend to not show as much affection as other races....but thats just what I've seen....cuz alot of my jewish friends parents are affectionate in a way where I would feel uncomfortable....yet my parents havent hugged me since i was 9....which is still an old age in my family....just making an observation
 12-16-2007, 11:55 AM         #76
MyzLuda86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Watching it seems abnormal to me because I've never seen a dad rub all in his son's hair like that and show that type of affection, I can't say he's a pedophile or they gay because I don't know what type of relationship they have, that may be just the way they express themselves. Any way's I would be very uncomfortable if he was my dad touching me like that.
 12-16-2007, 12:05 PM         #77
tmich19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thread starter iz really reaching.....
 10 years ago '04        #78
jake_starrz 
space
space
$978 | Props total: 0 0
 S-DAWG said:
so u have...the smart asian...stoned out white dude fine white bi*ch and the token black dude
fine white girl? where? all i saw was a white bi*ch with a fu*king fanny pack of rolls
 12-16-2007, 05:27 PM         #79
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for you black people , or a couple here that find it weird the hair caressing n sh*t
you guys say you have never seen it because WHAT fu*kING BLACK PERSON DO YOU KNOW HAS THAT HAIR LIKE THIS? ? ?
and 90% black people and mexicans parents dont show affection to them so you guys wouldnt even know what it looks like ....
whats really disturbing is that most of you replying with stupid a.ss childish responses are going to have kids one day and you are going to fail to give them love cuz of sh*t like this "nah i dont wanna hug my kid, show afection, a n*gga dont wanna look gay" or this n that fu*king pathetic
now wonder this world is full of fu*king low life gangsters ....their parents must be like some of the people who replied in this thread

white parents demonstrate their love for their kids through affection and involvement, stupid minority parents Buy them sh*t, them fresh Js, some new gear, stupid material sh*t

12-16-2007, 05:28 PM         #80
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and hahaha this is a token black guy that recorded this its funny, and that corny a.ss high asian guy and the white bi*ch

whats really gay out of all this is them recording this....if they really gave a fu*k they would have reported it to authorities the same day or something, but f*gs probably got off on it or somesh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now