Father-Son Affection Gone Too Far (Video)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
161 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
42 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #41
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,888 | Props total: 2043 2043
That sh*t is fu*kin weird... The only reason i could give to try to figure why he is doing all that sh*t is the kid got problems either mental or somethin like autisim.... but yo can u ask ur friends where bin ladin is?

Last edited by D. Norman; 12-15-2007 at 12:00 PM..
 12-15-2007, 11:59 AM         #42
mjh=escobar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My dad used to kiss me on the forehead and give me a hug but all that stopped when i reached 12.

Maybe this dude doesn't want it to ever stop but i do admit my pops never and i mean never ever rubbed my hair like that or rubbed on me like that.

But that kid looks a little retarded i may be wrong but maybe that is a way to keep him calm there was a kid in junior high that needed somebody to rub his hands or he would flip out.

Cause i really doubt that a kid in his right mind would let his pop rub him like that.

Last edited by mjh=escobar; 12-15-2007 at 12:00 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #43
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,738 | Props total: 2555 2555
I think the person filming is a Pedo, to get all that from a father and son.
You boxden, idiot, ignorant, pedo-wannabe's.
 10 years ago '04        #44
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,412 | Props total: 3919 3919
 MELODY said:
WOW A FATHER SHOWING HIS SON SOME AFFECTION?! I THOUGHT THE VIDEO WAS GOING TO BE A SON AND FATHER MAKING OUT OR SOME WEEZY TYPE sh*t. YOU DONT KNOW THEIR SITUATION. MAYBE THE MAN HASN'T SEEN HIS SON IN YEARS. MAYBE THE SON HAD A HEADACHE OR SOMETHING. MAYBE THEY COME FROM A DIFFERENT CULTURE, WHO KNOWS. BUT ITS NOT THAT SERIOUS. MAYBE SOME OF YOU HAVE NEVER RECEIVED THAT TYPE OF AFFECTION FROM A PARENT. WHATS HOMO IS YOUR BOYS HAIR CUT. TELL HIM THE MUSHROOM WENT OUT OF STYLE A DECADE AGO. GET YOUR WAIT UP AND STOP SITTING IN THE NOSEBLEEDS. AND OH YEA, DON'T POST THIS BULLsh*t IN THE NEWS SECTION. HATE GIVEN.
i agree, i was thinking maybe sometthing happend or something...

still kinda funny. i thought they were on a plane so fu*kin high up
 10 years ago '07        #45
cjstewar8 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,231 | Props total: 558 558
 Morphy said:
This disturbs me more than 2girls1cup
nah nothing is more disturbing than 2girls1cup...
:wow:
 12-15-2007, 12:17 PM         #46
Jesus Christ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i thought it was fine UNTIL the second video of the dude kissing his neck or w/e that was.

How do you know they were father and son? What happened if this kid is some missing child and this guy kidnapped him.
 10 years ago '04        #47
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
my pops never caressed my head like that, thank god. lol

but yo on sum real sh*t, the black kid and the chinese kid, them the type of n*ggas that get fu*ked up for stickin they nose into other people sh*t, they was all loud with it, they shoulda been wacthen the game instead of dad and son.
 10 years ago '04        #48
dpg213 
space
space
$649 | Props total: 0 0
Wow...
 12-15-2007, 01:19 PM         #49
affinity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesus Christ said:
i thought it was fine UNTIL the second video of the dude kissing his neck or w/e that was.

How do you know they were father and son? What happened if this kid is some missing child and this guy kidnapped him.
That's what I was wondering too, but in one of the clips the kid kept putting his head on the man's shoulder. I didn't get the sense that the kid was that upset or put off by it - but you never know, pedophiles are masters of controlling kids.

Still, if I had to say what was going, the kid was probably mentally/socially challenged (ie autistic) and when those kids behind him were clearly making fun of him, the dad was probably trying to comfort/calm him down. I know it looks a bit weird, but some kids need that kind of comfort.

Shame on the dudes filming, can't your a.ss afford better seats and don't y'all have something better to do then start screaming that kind of stuff right behind them?? I feel bad for the kid because you know his classmates are going to clown him if they find this on youtube.
 10 years ago '05        #50
dasill 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,878 | Props total: 2699 2699
mad nhomo....
 12-15-2007, 02:22 PM         #51
hydro187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow that was weird.......i would have been laughing at them too but i wouldn't videotape it and make a scene and sh*t
 12-15-2007, 02:33 PM         #52
ATLCrunkMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ol' boy (da dad) had no shame at all.
 12-15-2007, 10:14 PM         #53
l209fr5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not as homo as you filming this and not watching the game or not as homo as you finding in youtube, i don't want to knoww what homo'd out keywords you used to find this
 12-15-2007, 10:18 PM         #54
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at people defending this
 10 years ago '07        #55
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,421 | Props total: 1867 1867
 l209fr5 said:
Not as homo as you filming this and not watching the game or not as homo as you finding in youtube, i don't want to knoww what homo'd out keywords you used to find this

PROPS
 10 years ago '07        #56
xxgoodzxx 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,212 | Props total: 1 1
 collegeboy58 said:
smh@folk actually defending this....

I dont know but TWIRLING a kids hair is not what a father does to his SON...thats something you do with ya girl after yall been fu*kin...Did anyone else notice the kids face when he turned around? Man...that video is some disturbing sh*t....I wish them dudes woulda confronted him...fu*k being disrespectful, its 2007, damn near 08 and men are fu*kin kids by the thousands....

and to this person that said yall non-pus*y n*ggaz must not have kids, its called unconditional love...when does the sh*t stop? When his p*nis is in the boyz a.ss and he's saying "I Love you"....fu*k that...n*gga my love has conditions and limits and I'm not about to express my love for you by twirling and playing all in ya hair...Unconditional love is when you love someone regardless of THEIR condition, not yours
 10 years ago '04        #57
jake_starrz 
space
space
$978 | Props total: 0 0
in the end the dudes who were filming it ended up looking like the biggest jackasses ever. not defending the pops, but how the fu*k are you gonna take a situation that you see as serious (yelling mad pedo, son), and turn it into humor for your f*g**t buddies? maybe they were making fun of the kid and the dad was comforting the little dude? anyways the f*g**t a.ss kids filming this sh*t were fu*king yelling all this sh*t out and tryna make fun of the kid and the dad, when in reality they just ended up looking like little bi*ches. them f*g**ts shoulda acted their age
 12-15-2007, 10:59 PM         #58
boncho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow, that was a lit xtreme; it was funny
 12-15-2007, 11:44 PM         #59
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whoever filmed it is sick.

and invasion of privacy.
 10 years ago '07        #60
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
 MELODY said:
WOW A FATHER SHOWING HIS SON SOME AFFECTION?! I THOUGHT THE VIDEO WAS GOING TO BE A SON AND FATHER MAKING OUT OR SOME WEEZY TYPE sh*t. YOU DONT KNOW THEIR SITUATION. MAYBE THE MAN HASN'T SEEN HIS SON IN YEARS. MAYBE THE SON HAD A HEADACHE OR SOMETHING. MAYBE THEY COME FROM A DIFFERENT CULTURE, WHO KNOWS. BUT ITS NOT THAT SERIOUS. MAYBE SOME OF YOU HAVE NEVER RECEIVED THAT TYPE OF AFFECTION FROM A PARENT. WHATS HOMO IS YOUR BOYS HAIR CUT. TELL HIM THE MUSHROOM WENT OUT OF STYLE A DECADE AGO. GET YOUR WAIT UP AND STOP SITTING IN THE NOSEBLEEDS. AND OH YEA, DON'T POST THIS BULLsh*t IN THE NEWS SECTION. HATE GIVEN.
Dose your dad Touch YOU like that?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
43 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
184 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
169 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy